mother in law dying of breast cancer...need relief

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zumama

mother in law dying of breast cancer...need relief

Post by zumama » Fri May 16, 2008 10:47 am

hi - i'm new here, but hoping someone can suggest a homeopathic remedy for facing this horrible situation...my mother in law is 71 and has been battling breast cancer for 15 years.  I've known her since diagnosis and she is a fighter.  her body is quickly giving signs of failure and i'm wondering if there is something she can take to ease the pain, anxiety, fear, etc...

any information is greatly appreciated.

schwarzesonne

Post by schwarzesonne » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey,
inform yourself about natural cancer treatment!
Hyperthermia is a good alternative for breast cancer told me an naturopatic doctor, that had breast cancer herself and didn't got cured by chemo...

http://germancancerbreakthrough.com/

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/

A friend was cured by hyperthermia also the doctors didnt thought she would survive :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:41 am

Cancer is the cels in the body not communicating. It also has the same phonetics as 'can sir'. Orders from an authority figure are not always establishment from a place of communication with the others, thus the disharmonious cells grow without heed to the needs of the surrounding cells and pressure is created. At higher frequencies there is much more communication so high frequency energy exposure will help. This can be from crystals, from flowers, from a being with a high vibrations of any I've also heard it's from negative emotions, in which case release of the stored negative emotions is needed. Which can be re-experiencing of the negativity but this is release. Like how stretching a muscle hurts, but it releases pain from the muscle.

I've also heard of colloidal gold and silver which when drank go through the body and stick to the cancerous cells and then can be blasted with some ray that kills the cancerous cells with the metal stuck to them. There used to be more minerals in drinking water but with mining this has been lessened and the result has been loss of medicine we used and to naturally get from fresh water.

Return to “Homeopathy”