asthma help for a 4 year old

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tattooedgrahamcracker

asthma help for a 4 year old

Post by tattooedgrahamcracker » Sat May 24, 2008 4:20 am

can anyone recomend some good natural stuff to take for asthma. my son is almost 4 and has it pretty bad. he is on 2 different kinds of inhaled steroids daily and tablets daily but we just can seem to get it under control this year. any sugestions and advise will be greatly appreciated.
its no fun to play in traffic

Sun Dancer

Post by Sun Dancer » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:02 am

My grand daughter came to spent the summer here. She is 9 years old and also has asthma. It has been bad for her for most of her life especially the last year. She also uses inhalers and pills that she brought with her. She had many attack's her first two days here and kept people up at night taking care of her.

I felt there had to be something better and had a interest in trying a chinese natural herbal remedy. I bought some of it at vitamin world it is called (Clear Lungs) produced by www.ridgecrestherbals.com .

I checked with the boss (Grandma) and she said she was interested in trying it on her. Because her asthma was out of controll and something had to be done about it. She takes one pill before going to bed and sleeps all night without having asthma attacks.

I am glad that it is working so well for her.  She likes to take the pills for they help her so much. She asks for one before going to bed. I like it when she walks up to me and says thank you grandpa for the asthma pills then gives me  hugs and kisses.

Sun Dancer

Post by Sun Dancer » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 am

Also she has not used the inhailers since she started taking the herbal remedy.

tattooedgrahamcracker

Post by tattooedgrahamcracker » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:40 pm

nice thank you i will look into that
its no fun to play in traffic

drdeoshlok

Asthma

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:19 am

pls continue Antim Ars 30 in pills form 4- 6 pills three times ina d ay for a month and report me...
dr.deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Aromatic

Post by Aromatic » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:23 am

Hi tatooed,

Apart from the medicines suggested above. Also give thekid some natural food that would help prevent asthama. The boy is very young and if taken care properly can fight off asthama for good.. I have a few rememdies for you, but these need to be done regularly.

1) make a soup out of chicken paws. This is the part we usually throw. But is very beneficial for asthama patients. Just a simple soup of chicken paws cooked for a nice long time. You can add a little salt and black pepper and he can have it in a glass daily. One glass at night time daily.

2) Make sure your son doent not take any fruit intake after 4-5 pm. Give him fruits in the morning or day only. Even at day time avoid grapes as they may be the allergen in many asthama cases.

3) Give him a tablespoon of honey daily with a pinch of black ppper on it.

Please do follow these three points strcitly and regularly and you will see a difference with 1-2 weeks.
No adds in signatures!

drdeoshlok

asthma

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:09 pm

pls continue morgan bach 10M weekly one dose for your child for permanant cure from this disease...

this is homoeopathic medicine...

there is no any side effect.. it will incrase the immunity against cold and coryza.
dr. deoshlok sharma
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

sergiorvil

Asthma 4 years old

Post by sergiorvil » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:41 am

Hi there;

1. A good remedy is Calcarea Phosphoric 200c give to him one dose every 15 days,

2. Avoid hot spicies, sweets, and any kind of aged products like vinager, old chees, and yeast.

3. Tho easy the breathig give him a tea prepared with ginger, a dash of black pepper, two leaves of basil and a little of sage.

Let me know how he is doing.

Blessings
Sergio

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 am

sir

Lachesis 30
Ipecoc 3x
Ars. Alb.30

may be useful
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

schwarzesonne

Mold?

Post by schwarzesonne » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Do you have mold or other toxic construction materials or furniture in your apartment?
Maybe get it checked out!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:51 pm

I almost died of asthma when I was four. I heard it's to do with the aura needing cleansing. For instance shock remaining in the auric field can manifest as breathing problems. Lepidolite is a gem stone which is good for clearing the aura, it also smells nice which helps with breathing. I don't suffer from asthma any more, but I do get congestion. I've found boiling lavender in a pot and inhale through nostrils the steam has helped al ot with that. Flowers are very healing as they are high frequency so they raise ones vibration. Moving to a less humid environment helped me get over asthma too, but I have now moved back to where I was when I had bad asthma that is more humid and have only experienced worsening of congestion, which has improved much from lavender steaming.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Also I was a lot sicker when I was on all the pharmaceuticals the doctors were prescribing. I now don't take any pharmaceuticals and am in much better health. Though I didn't just quit the synthetic drugs, I no longer felt the need for them with life style changes and use of natural herbs.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 am

Oh now I remember, I heard asthma is from being overly critical. But it does make sense that breathing problems could be caused by shock in the aura. This could be from a past life even.

Elder berry flower tea or cordial can help a lot. Something in the flower helps open up the air waves. I highly suggest weaning him of his prescriptions onto the elder flower tea or cordial. The cordial tastes very good, and a young by may prefer that over tea.

I have no doubt the prescriptions I was on when I was younger made me sicker.

I just read about colour healing that blue is good for asthma. I recall blue being my favorite colour when I was younger and suffering from asthma.

"Eases diseases such as asthma, chicken pox, jaundice and rheumatism. Gives qualities of idealism, devotion and understanding." - http://charmsoflight.blogspot.com/

cupidpaknaz

HI Im a newbie

Post by cupidpaknaz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 am

Hi people i am new to this. Just thought that i would say hello to everyone! dont really know
what else to say.I love texting, nothing else to say so bye

Jack Blackham

Psychic Reading 

Post by Jack Blackham » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Psychic Tarot Card Reading for over eight years, and give spiritual readings can not compare two populations, thousands of customers around the world and help them make important decison in his life, many of the questions and answers, for many years to catch up with the customer Period.   http://www.psychictarotcardreading.com/

Return to “Homeopathy”