Fibromyagia

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

iriseyes

Fibromyagia

Post by iriseyes » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Do any of you have any suggestions for homeopathy on Fibromyagia tons of people suffer from this and I'm one of them.  I am on tons of medication from this and seems it does help but would like to go more natural if you know what I mean.

Any suggestions?

One thing that I noticed helps is soaking in a hot bath with Epsom salts.

BB
Iriseyes
Blessed be,
Iriseyes
To thine own self be true!!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:40 pm

dear friend,  view this link please, i think u can get to know more of homeopathic treatment of fibromyalgia.  i read , mostly  Americans are suffering form this now.I think this link can better help them. Through u, today  i know this terminology and about this , thanks.  I wish u speedy recovery.

http://www.greatestherbsonearth.com/nsp ... remedy.htm
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 pm

dear friend,

i have good faith in Homeopathic medicines, so i suggest u ,to visit this site please. Before taking any medicines please consult good Homeo doctor

.These medicines are very very cheap when  compared to Alopathic medicines, but u must ve patience to take them, it will surely take more time , but i assure u, u will get more benefits in this medicine than Alopathy. To my knowledge these medicines have no side  effects.  I wish our doctor must answer  this .  Please store this beautiful link, Anybody can benefit by doing this. Thanks

http://www.greatestherbsonearth.com/nsp ... medies.htm
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

schwarzesonne

Toxins

Post by schwarzesonne » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 am

Did you have amalgam fillings in your teeth?
Mercury is a highly poisionous metal and can cause all kinds of malfunctions in the  body, cause it disrupts 80 enzyme reactions.
Maybe check with an naturopathic dentist, that knows how to remove amalgam safely, if you do so.

Return to “Homeopathy”