Dr. Deoshlok Attention Please

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Comsite

Dr. Deoshlok Attention Please

Post by Comsite » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:45 am

I once took enema without lubricating it and get little injuries in my anus or rectum which then feels so much pain while passing stool that i cannot bear it anyway i treated myself with homeopathy and doctor recommends me nit acid 200 three doses only first day and said wait for two week my condition goes worse but he said wait the tenth day i become well. But after a month i got hard mass type thing (may be like tumor) on the same spot where i got injury on my left anal lip this hard mass have not any pain in it but there is swelling not on it but around it and it only feels much burning while sitting or passing stool not on that hard mass , the doctor again treated me with thuja , causticum , ratanhia, nit acid, graphite etc but no response on that hard mass still present. Its size haven't grew much as when it occur 3 month ago its size is 1mm and now after 3month 1.5mm or still 1mm i didn't recognize the size growing or not but it seems more prominent and more harder day by day now there is pain around that hard mass with little swelling around it not on it , the pain started after 5 min after stool and persists for hours with burning. I yesterday visit a surgeon and and he told me about that hard mass thing (which mostly homeopathic doctors think that its blind external hemorrhoid) on my left anal lip after inserting his finger he pressed on one spot and said nothing about my internal situation and he asked me that what i feel while passing stool i told him that i only feels great burning and he asked not pain i told him only feels pain after 5 to 10 min after stool and it last long for hours then he wrote only antibiotic tab ciprofloxacin i asked him what is the little hard mass on my left anal lip he said please come back after 5 days using this tablet i insist but he said not any thing about that hard mass type thing i think he found little abscess or lesions in my anus but didnot tell me anything and only says come after 5 days after taking antibiotics he recommended.
Please can you guess that what the surgeon detect , is he detects lesions as there is much lot pain sometimes unbearable around that hard mass thing not on that thing. May be this hard thing is not blind hemorrhoid it might be lesion or closed lesion not ready to expel pus etc sometimes there is pain is in whole left butt (hip) and sometimes the whole legs feels it.

And please recommend me some remedy which will vanish this hard mass type thing.
Thanks

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:21 am

I recommend seeing a doc for inspections and prescriptions....difficult to do such thing true a public forum.
thread closed.

Return to “Homeopathy”