Need help pretty please

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mialane214

Need help pretty please

Post by mialane214 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:03 am

During the winter months, I have a really hard time doing just about anything.  I just feel like sleeping.  I'm not depressed, my mood is fine, I just feel sluggish constantly. I used to have a pretty good handle on it but this year, I'm missing school and time with friends, etc.  Does anyone have suggestions on things I can do?  Thanks :smt015
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN'T THINGS

kybunker

Run Baby Run

Post by kybunker » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi Mialane!
Get that sweat suit on and run! Run because you are angry! Let the energy manifest itself into something other than tiredness,

Funny I feel this is the year of reversals, If you are tired RUN, If you are sad, LAUGH,
Reverse the energy you have accidentlly stepped your foot into,

It's time for higher levels to be used conscienously, Watch the words you use towards others and how you speak to yourself,
Even if you want to scream at someone, Recognize it and reverse it, Say something beautiful.,

The power in our words are immense, they can produce life and take it away,

Remember To Run, when you feel like you'd rather go to bed, There are some very interesting people that you can meet on your travels!
Keep your head up
Much love to you
Kelley

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:27 am

Use Gels. 200 4 pills a dose / Twice a day / for three days
Repeat after fiiteen days

Kali phos 200 X  4 tbs a dose  three times a day for one week
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

schwarzesonne

My cure

Post by schwarzesonne » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey mialane214,

I have fought with Chronic Fatigue as well!
I would recommend reading: http://thiscureworks.com/

The auther gives you a good overview ove rthe causes for chronic fatigue. He had it himself for 15 Years or so and then cured it :)

I do homeophic detox+infrared sauna detox by now!

Greetings and good look!
Information is the key to good health ;)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 am

When you eat food chew it thoroughly till it is a fine paste, then the body can absorb more energy from it, faster and the body has an easier time breaking it up. If starch is fully salivated by the time it hits the stomach it is sugar. Swish water around before swallowing it, drink water frequently in small amounts. To recharge sit feet together hands crossed how ever is comfortable to create a closed circuit an prevent energy escaping. Breath rhythmically. Air and water are charged with energy from the sun, this can be absorbed by breathing a drinking. The best receptors are under the tongue, so chewing food well, and swishing water around, rinses the mouth and is good to do before bed and absorbs energy from it faster and it gets more energy out then the rest any other part of digestion.

Another meditation is visualizing energy moving up from the root and sacral chakra to be stored in the solar plexus, where it is transmuted into what it needs to be for the work there is. Just enough energy coming up to the mind as is needed for the work is has to do, and then stored i the solar plexus when not in use.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Homeopathy”