homeopathy for baldness

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tweety121

homeopathy for baldness

Post by tweety121 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 pm

hi!! i am 21 year old and for past 1 year my hair have been falling at an alarming rate coupled with high amounts of dandruff... i have it no matter how many times a week i wash my hair. my hair line is quickly receding into what i read somewhere as an M-pattern baldness. Please help!!!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Other than a strcitly medical problem - which I assume you've had checked male pattern baldness is genetic - look at your closest male relatives and if they are follicly challenged then I'm afraid it's likely that you will be too.
Still look on the bright side think of all the money you'll save not having it cut, one of my black belts shaves his head, he looks like the genie of the lamp and he never has a problem attracting young ladies, and anyone who is put off ny a thining scalp is not worth bothering with (or so I tll myself).
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

schwarzesonne

It's the toxins

Post by schwarzesonne » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey,
that probably because of the toxins we have in our world today!
I would recommend doing sauna Infrared Sauna Therapy:

http://www.drlwilson.com/

I build myself an infrared sauna for 100-200 bucks!
It's good to sweat all the bad stuff out. Even the MAyas and old Celtic People used saunas!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:52 am

Your third eye likely needs cleansing. Relax and focus on the middle of your forehead while visualizing the color violet, or an amethyst. Better yet get an Amethyst and hold it in and fist tune into it's vibrations and meditate on energy moving through you and the crystal(note this can be done by visualizing without a stone in physical proximity). The third eye releases anti aging agents when it is clear.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 pm

What a load of old tosh - he's going bald - get used to it. It has nothing to do with 3rd eyes or toxins MPB - male pattern baldness that's all it is.
Please stop talking rubbish, genetics is a science don't confuse it with gibberish.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Kaperuzita

Post by Kaperuzita » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi, I know that a female friend of my grandmother was loosing her hair and she started taking SILICEA (Alternative names at the end) , and she managed to stop the hairloss. I don't know exactly how serious her problem was--or yours for that matter. But you could try this. She had one of the small jars that you can take as a "shot", once a month for three months. Also, you can wash your hair with a nettle shampoo (yes..I know it soudns awful) But this I've actually seen it work with my brother, who is also young ang getting bold. Still, like Prof. Akers says, there's still genetics so I don't know how many factors are involved here and the fact that these remedies worked for some people doesn't mean they will work for you  but, personally, I would give it a try anyway!

Best of luck! and..by the way, I know many women think bald men are attractive so, don't dispair :)

*Alternative names for SILICEA: Silica, Pure Flint, Silica Terra, Silicon Dioxide, Schuessler Tissue Salt, Cell Salts, Cell Salts, Tissue Salts, Biochemic Tissue / Cell Salt Number # 12 / Twelve

rjmurugan

Post by rjmurugan » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:24 am

Prof. Akers wrote:What a load of old tosh - he's going bald - get used to it. It has nothing to do with 3rd eyes or toxins MPB - male pattern baldness that's all it is.
Please stop talking rubbish, genetics is a science don't confuse it with gibberish.
I agree  with him

I'm a Homoeopathy Doctor by profession

Return to “Homeopathy”