Post your complain ang get your prescription free from our proffessional & Renown Doctors

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Teressa

Doctor I would like to be a patient please

Post by Teressa » Wed May 09, 2007 4:23 am

I have seen several doctors in the past years and have had multiple test done and all say that I am normal
(maybe depressed). I don't feel depressed anyhow let me tell you a little about me and then you can tell me
if you want to try to help me or not.  

I have nervous episodes -where as,  when I stand up to give a speech, my legs start to shake and then my
whole body follows....very upsetting situation. (I do have hypertonic reflexes in my knees but unknown why...
all thyroid tests have returned normal).

I have migraine headaches occasionally particularly around "that time of the month."

Other than that, I feel fine....I am concerned about the shaking thing as now I am afraid to try to give a speech
for fear of embarrassement!

arvind5000

Post by arvind5000 » Fri May 18, 2007 6:08 am

1. Age : 5.5 years
2. Sex  : Female
3. Married/Unmarried   :
4. weight    : 18-20 kg approx.
5. country   : Kanyakumari, India
6. climate   : Coastal (approaching to sea )
7. List of you complain (123…..)  :  

A)She has a tendency to sleep. Even if she sleeps 8-12 hours she wants to sleep at around 11pm - 1 pm. We had tried our best to change her habit but she could not . When she wants to sleep in day time she will not listen any command except to sleep.at that time she behaves like alcohalic. Due to this she can not perform in her class though she is capable for the same.

B)The other problem with her is that lack of apetite as well as interest.

C) Lean and thin  body structure.

8. Diabetic or non Diabetic   : no
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt   : Average ; no excessive interest on any kind of flavor; though she stress slightly preference to spicy noodles such as Kurkure, Chowmin, etc.

10. Thirst  : normal
11. Tongue  : some what whitish
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
13. What exactly is happening ?
           Due to sleeping tendency in day time (between 11am - 1pm) she suffers in her school. Class teacher makes complaint of her.

14. How do you feel ?
15. How does this affect you ?
16. How does it feel like ?
17. What comes to your mind ?
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
19. How did that feel like ?
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
22. current medicine you are taking : tried cina 30 for 2 months that to 1 year ago. There was no effect.
23. family back ground
24. qualification of patient
25. Nature of working
26. desire and aversion of food
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
                   Anger, irritating nature whiole in pressure or if her words are ignored; impatient ;

28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)

Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Please explain probable reason of above symptoms in detail.

skywatcher3

Funny.

Post by skywatcher3 » Mon May 05, 2008 2:39 am

Are you serious 5000? That had me on the floor laughing. Especially #21. Gesture of hand?? Just made my weekend!! Hope you get cured. Ha HA!!!!!!

kshantaram

kshantaram : swelling feet, male, age 54, ahmedabad

Post by kshantaram » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 pm

have swelling reddish feet with mild pain when touched since late 2007, especially after spending late night hours on the computer - subside gradually after sufficient sleep. blood test did show more uric acid/creatinine/esr, some BP upto 130, pain in right toe - not improving inspite of sincere homeopathy medicine since last one year.

have chronic eczema patch on the right ankle - cured by allopathic injections way back in 1998 and relapsed, improved with medicines lightening the patch, initially ayurveda, now homeopathy clubbed with swelling feet medicines.

have knee joint pains since 2001, acute since 2004, taking kishore guggul ayurvedic tablets on ongoing basis and under control now - could climb the staircase but difficult to climb down, acute with uneven land surfaces or after long walk or sudden jerk. advised not to have curd/butter milk and feel much better.

have chronic semi-constipation with semi-evacuation or alternating every two days - at times better with homeo treatment - change of drugs.

prone to cold/cough with eating sweets/cold air etc, fever once in a year seasonally.

seek suitable integrated prescription and advice.

Return to “Homeopathy”