Post your complain ang get your prescription free from our proffessional & Renown Doctors

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drdeoshlok

Post your complain ang get your prescription free from our proffessional & Renown Doctors

Post by drdeoshlok » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:47 am

I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / Gesture in turn of . I will present you a healthy prescription to you

1. Age
2. Sex
3. Married/Unmarried
4. weight
5. country
6. climate
7. List of you complain (123…..)
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt
10. Thirst
11. Tongue
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
13. What exactly is happening ?
14. How do you feel ?
15. How does this affect you ?
16. How does it feel like ?
17. What comes to your mind ?
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
19. How did that feel like ?
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
22. current medicine you are taking
23. family back ground
24. qualification of patient
25. Nature of working
26. desire and aversion of food
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)

Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
Last edited by drdeoshlok on Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sampath

about me

Post by sampath » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:15 pm

I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / Gesture in turn of. I will present you a healthy prescription to you
1. Age: 52
2. Sex: male
3. Married/Unmarried: married
4. Weight: 60kgs
5. Country: India
6. Climate: hot
7. List of you complain (123…...):1.high bp 2.hypertrophy of left ventricle 3.catarrah 4para nasal sinusitis 5.sore throat, chronic 6.Horseness 7.nose blocks alternatively 8.coryza like boiled starch 9.heartburn with gastric trouble which brings on catarrh when due to in take of any spicy food or taking  milk, cold drinks.
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic: non diabetic
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt: sweet
10. Thirst: slight
11. Tongue: mapped with creamy white
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) :180/100,145/85
13. What exactly is happening? Vertigo, tinnitus, chronic catarrh, nasal obstruction, sore throat
14. How do you feel? : Helplessness desolated
15. How does this affect you? on my daily routine                                                                    
16.What comes to your mind ?: depression, hopelessness
17. How does it feel like? Wretched, intolerable and unable to cope with
18. One situation that had a big effect on you? I work in bank and handling huge crowd of customers and attending to them all at a time mounts pressure and hostile attitude of co workers around me also contribute to my worsening condition                                                                
19. How did that feel like? : quit and run but afraid of family being ruined
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation? : Desperate, helpless, forsaken
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand? (Habits or Action) ? : I shout at the pressure all at a time caused by the people around me because nobody waits for even very short time
22. current medicine you are taking :lozar h for high bp  & amlosafe for hypertrophy of left ventricle, Restyl  for depression, cratagus q 10 drops once daily for high bp and baryta carb 30 for high bp and chronic throat problem ,nat-sulph for hydrogeniod  
23. Family back ground: father, 76, heart patient with angina, diabetic, high bp mother, 69, has no problems wife, 46, hyper thyroid and two daughters (21, 15)
24. Qualification of patient: B.A, RHMP                                      
25. Nature of working: sedentary, bank service with 32 years of service
26. Desire and aversion of food: sweets, hot food, hot drinks, spicy food, cool drinks
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so... On and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not, you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part. (if required) 1. Irritable 2.anger 3.quarrelsome 4.impatient 5. Depressed 6. quest for knowledge 7 argumentative 8  lectured about vasthu sasthra and spiritual healing  and learning Vedic astrology and wants to learn medical astrology to know about the treat the patient and not the disease, spirituality and Hindu way of living being a Brahmin, recite mantras  and practice yoga and surya namaskar  
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,) & Amelioration (Decreases): rainy weather, cold climate, stomach problem which leads to catarrh aggravates while slight pressure, rubbing, hot food and hot drinks ameliorates.

Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

Last edited by drdeoshlok on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

drdeoshlok

YOur prescription

Post by drdeoshlok » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:48 am

Please stop all the other homoeopathy medcine even cratagious ox , you May continue your bp/heart medicine .

1. Belladonna 10M weekly one dose of 2 drops every sunday
2. Bryonia alb 30 2 drops three times in a day or pills 4 pills three times ina day mroning noon evening (except sunday)
3.  Latrodectus mactans 6 4 pills three times in a day (except sunday)
4. Nat. phos 6x  4 tab thrice in a day.

Note -Regualar B.P. Checkup.

these above medicine will continue for a month and report me.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

arvind5000

Post by arvind5000 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:25 am

I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / Gesture in turn of . I will present you a healthy prescription to you

1. Age  -  36
2. Sex  - Male
3. Married/Unmarried  - married
4. weight  - 68
5. country - India
6. climate  - Coastal
7. List of you complain (123…..)  - lack of sensation in penis while entercourse.as a result delayed ejaculation; High BP
8. Diabetic or non Diabetic  - nondiabitic, but have diabitic base
9. Desire sweets/sour/salt  - sweets & fried salt items
10. Thirst  - have
11. Tongue
12. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
13. What exactly is happening ? delayed ejaculation.
14. How do you feel ?
15. How does this affect you ?  
16. How does it feel like ?
17. What comes to your mind ?
18. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
19. How did that feel like ?
20. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
21. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
22. current medicine you are taking  - no
23. family back ground
24. qualification of patient  - BE (civil)
25. Nature of working  - Office work
26. desire and aversion of food
27. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
28. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)

Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

drdeoshlok

Your prescription

Post by drdeoshlok » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:26 am

Please try the following prescription for a month and report me

1. Acid Phos 30 15 gms in globs no. 30 4 tab three times in a day(Except sunday)
2. China 10M weekly one dose or every sunday morning empty stomach

Avoid-eggs and spices food

Advise to take- Milk, and protein food
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

kimi

Credentials

Post by kimi » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:18 pm

Can you please tell me more about yourself, meaning, Where you studied, what degrees, how long in practice and where. And even though being in this forum is a wonderful thing, in helping others, I'm curious why you chose Mystic Board to prescribe remedies. Phone or email consultation is ok, but it can never replace actually seeing the way the client looks and feels as well as personalty. Homeopathic Medicine works on Body, Mind and Soul. All must be balance. (as you already know).
Please dont think I'm disrespecting you or the way you work. I just like to know more about you as Doctor, in case I want a remedy or have important questions. Thank you
Mystical Cat

kimi

Safety

Post by kimi » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm

This statement taken from your website is not entirely true. Not all homeopathic medicines can be with all other medicines.
NOT all homeopathic medicines are entirely safe. No medicine is. It safe only when used properly and logicaly, which is why in serious cases you must not adminster remedies yourself and only by a qualified Homeopath.
They may not harm you but they will throw everything out of balance and can make the patient worse than when started. I can go on, but I think everyone in the Homepatic Forum should do some research on their own.
Your website gives me the impression of all sales pitch. I'm sorry, I'm not being rude But I am concerned.

Our Homoeopathic Medicine- can be taken with all other medicine or alone as you like. It is harmless. It is prepared from Plant. It is completely safe . No side effect , It is diluted in microns No any adverse reaction, It is very-very safe.
Mystical Cat

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:11 pm

Kimi,

I should point out the following facts on behalf of the doctor.

1) The doctor doesnt come online everyday here.
2) He has come to his board on our personal request. he has been a family friend and doctor ever since i can remember.
3) for the records his qualifications and full name reads as follows -
                   Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
                   B.H.M.S., D.F.HOM (LONDON),
                   F.I.C.A. (USA) GOLD MEDALIST
4) I would please request you all seeking advice from him to bear with his english as it is not his mother tongue.

Other than the above facts i can persoanlly vouch for doctor.

Regards,
Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: Safety

Post by Abhishek » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:18 pm

kimi wrote:This statement taken from your website is not entirely true. Not all homeopathic medicines can be with all other medicines.
NOT all homeopathic medicines are entirely safe. No medicine is. It safe only when used properly and logicaly, which is why in serious cases you must not adminster remedies yourself and only by a qualified Homeopath.
They may not harm you but they will throw everything out of balance and can make the patient worse than when started. I can go on, but I think everyone in the Homepatic Forum should do some research on their own.
Your website gives me the impression of all sales pitch. I'm sorry, I'm not being rude But I am concerned.

Our Homoeopathic Medicine- can be taken with all other medicine or alone as you like. It is harmless. It is prepared from Plant. It is completely safe . No side effect , It is diluted in microns No any adverse reaction, It is very-very safe.
I believe, most of matter and the way it comes out sounding is due to the good doctor's lack of proper grasp of english language. But that does *NOT* in any way mean he is not a good doctor.

As far as adverse effect is concerned - i am sure (i am also his patient) - he takes appropriate steps to advice his patients about side effects if he feels that there maybe any (as any good doctor should).

Regards,
Abhishek

kimi

Thank you

Post by kimi » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:42 am

Thank you
Mystical Cat

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 am

Kimi,

I hope my answers were satisfactory. However, if you do have some other questions please post it. i am sure the Doc himself will come around (whenever that is) and answer them for you.

Thanks again,
Abhishek

caroline

biting nails,eating candy

Post by caroline » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:48 pm

:smt009  :smt009  :smt009

Is there a homeoapthic remedy for compulsively biting ones nails to the point of excruciating pain or eating sweets to the pointof disgust with ones self?
caroline

caroline

biting nails, consuming large quantities of sweets

Post by caroline » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:52 pm

I've been through all the homeopathic consultants a personcantake.  Please don't suggest Arg. Nit either.So sorry for the cynicism.  I am an outgoing, fairlyhappy, can be quite irritable person.  Sugar relaxes me like a drug.  It alsoprovides stimulation.  What does this sound like to you?  Thank you for your help. :smt009
caroline

LUCKY13

Remedy for Alcohol addiction, what about other addictions?

Post by LUCKY13 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:04 am

I have a friend who has been addicted to methamphetamines for a few years.  She would like to quit but has been unable.  She has asked me for help but I have been unable to find anything that might help her.  I did not know until today that there was help for Alcoholics (thank you for this) so I am hoping there might be some help for my friend that I do not know about.  I have answered below to the best of my ability the questions asked.

1. Around my age so I'll say 33
2. Female
3. unmarried
4. about 110
5. USA
6. ? she lives in utah
7. Addicted to methamphetamines
8. does not take any medicine but also does not see a doctor regularly. Most likely Non diabetic
9. sweets and salt not sour that I'm aware of
10. no notable disire nor aversion but seems to have adaquate intake
11. seems to have a geographical tounge but this could be from a childhood incident otherwise only other noteable items would be cracks in tounge (lack of vitamine b3?) and slight teeth marks toward the front sides.
12. unknown other than use of this drug does cause rapid heart rate but does not seem to be at a dangerous rate more like mild excersise??
13.-16. unable to stop using drug.  Difficulty waking up and performing daily functions and thought processes.  Says mind feels cloudy and slow. Difficulty staying awake once up. has no ambition or drive, will just avoid or neglect duties or performs below standard when attempted.  She says she feels like the drug helps her accomplish tasks, gives her drive, and helps her thought process.
17. she dreads not having any control over her wake/sleep cycles (ie..unable to stay awake once up.) and says she is very emotional and that the drug helps her to not be a "basket case" as she says she has been called before. ( I thought Hyoscyamus might help but it is only avail. to me over the internet and is sold as white or black henbane and I do not know the differences)
18. She started using it to loose weight, which she obviously did, help her to not be so emotional, seems to have done well for this, and to accomplish tasks which she did not have the energy to do. (she says this did help at first but seems to hinder her now after years of usage)
19. She says it was great at first and felt better than she had ever felt in her life.  She had tried different Rx but none of them worked for her. ( I believe this was due to her being given meds for depression when I believe her symptoms were more so from a hormone imbalance?)
20. She states the drug increases her heart rate, wakes her up, and clears the fog from her mind.
21. unknown
22. none other than the occasional Remedy I give her. (none at this time)
23. She comes from a broken home in which her mother raised her, no drugs or alcohol abuse by mother or father but both seem to have issues with weight which has caused mother to develop diabites (non insulin).  She does admit to being addicted to other drugs previously but says she had no difficulty in stopping as she has had with this one.  She does come from an abusive background (by another family member when she was a child then by a boyfriend, and last by a husband-now ex husband:)
24. I do not understand this question.
25. She does not have a current job but is looking and is desperate to do so without this addiction.
26. Currently no desire or aversion but does not have the normal want for food due to the drug.  She does state that before she started using this drug she did have a problem with desire for food which was partial cause for weight problem.  She claims strong desire to eat even when not hungry.  Extreme desire to eat when emotional.
27. She is an outgoing person who will help if she can, she is very talkative and I am told by others who know her she was like this before she started using the drug the only change is maybe she speaks a little faster at times but how much she talks is the same.  She is very open and shares most everything.  She also is quite intelligent and opinionated although she does listen and consider other views.  She would rather do things on her own than have to ask for help even if it takes alot longer.  She only asks for help when she has tried on her own and has determined she cannot succeed.  She takes pride in all that she does and believes she is a kind and good person (which I would agree).  She does have some extreme emotions (I am told these were worse without the drug) and seems to feel others pain.  If the average person were to be rated on a scale from 1-10, 1 being the least and rate around a 3-4 then she would consistently rate at around a 7-8.  I am told that without the drug she would be off the scale.  It seems to be helpful for keeping her emotions more level and closer to the average person but she truly wants to quit and find another way to accomplish this but has not been successful with her attempts.  She states she always goes back to the drug due to the cloudy head (also described as heavy) and lack of being able to stay awake, alert, and motivated.  Is there anything I can do for her?  She is a wonderful person and has a strong self worth and shares beliefs quite similar to mine that create a positive thought process.  She however really wants to have all this without the drug.  (she developed most of her self worth, and beliefs while using this drug will stopping also hurt her view of herself? As this would not be good and probably needs to be addressed as well if not before quitting this drug).  Thank you for any help as I have been unable to offer much help other than support and share of beliefs (most of which have come from me sharing my thoughts and her acceptance as to the validity).  This has not been enough and I am desperate to help her end this addiction successfully with the least amount of negative backlash for her.  Thank you!

sethi

my

Post by sethi » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:45 am

aa
Last edited by sethi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Homeopathy”