Is bone regeneration possible in destructive gum disease(= PERIODONTITIS)

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prafulla

Is bone regeneration possible in destructive gum disease(= PERIODONTITIS)

Post by prafulla » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:40 pm

Periodontitis(=Destrutive gumdisease) is the end result of gingivitis that has been neglected. In gingivitis, dental plaque and a hard substance called caculus collect in the pockets between the swellen gums and the base of the teeth. The plaque contains bacteria that, over the years, eat into the bone surrounding & supporting the teeth. Eventually the bony sockets can become so erodaded that the teeth become loose. If the damaged caused by the process of gum disease is left unchacked, the bacteria in the placque will eat into the bone and tissue that surrounds & supports the tooth. Eventually the tooth will become loose in its socket. When gum disease reaches this stage, there may be no alternative than extraction. This is the view of modern medicine. But cotrary to the view of modern medicine very often patients having gross pathology are saved from extravagant surgical procedures. ( Says George Vithoulkas, Greece.)

The QUERRY: tell me if growing back the lost bone is a possibility?I have seen a case where regeneration of necrosis of head of the femur took place with homeopathic prescription & was saved from surgical fitting of steel head in the hip joint.

Hello Every one,

Very often miracles are seen & pathology is reversed if treated homeopathically at the onset of the disease prosess. Before extraction it is ideal to submit yourself to a competent classical homeopath. By doing so the individual resistance will be boost up & other teeth can be saved from further attack of this destructive disease process.

Here with I send a virtual case like yours. I thougt it may be useful for your reference.

1.MIND - LIGHT - desire for
2.MOUTH - PYORRHEA ALVEOLARIS:(=Periodontitis of gum & teeth sockets, usually by loosening of the teeth): Calculus renalis, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE
3.MOUTH - INFLAMMATION - Gums - chronic
4.MOUTH - ABSCESS - Gums; of
5.MOUTH - SUPPURATION - Gums ,

Particular location is also taken in to consideration in a actual case. Taking into repertorial analysis of the above vitual symptoms the most probable remedy emerged is PHOSPHORUS with confidence rating of more than 100 points.

Three different level of remedy emerged:

1.Large remedy / Constitutional remedy: Phos(The highest rank), Sili(2nd )

2.Medium remedy;Hecla

3.Small remedy / Acute stage remedy: Calculus renalis.

In this virtual case approaching from pathological side Calculus renalis 3x and Phosphorus 6CH should be administersd till improvement sets in, along with strict oral hygiene.

Wishing you a total retoration of your illness.

Dr P.K . Nayak. Medical Officer( Homeopathy), Govt. Of Orissa, India.

drprafullahompath@sancharnet.in

Return to “Homeopathy”