Homeopathy experiences?

The best place to discuss anything to do with homeopathy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

visveswaran

homeopathy

Post by visveswaran » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:45 pm

my wife was suffeing from foot joint pain and so many allopathy medicines applied and taken but in vain.I am reading alltypes of magazines and in a tamil magazine i have read that hopmeopathy medicines don't have side effect,then I started learning homeo books which are avalable in the market and found a remedy for the disease.and my freind also told the medicine which i have selected is good the name of the medicine is ARNICA.and finally it eworkrd like a mirracle my wife is now no pain at all
visveswaran

pantulu

Homoeopathy

Post by pantulu » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:06 pm

Dear friends,
I have lot of faith in Homeopathy since I got rid of Eosonophilia myself. However when I went to a reputed Homeopath for my BP, he could not do anything even after 2 years of medication. It is not clear why such things happen. In my case if the Drug is correct it gives relief within no time. If a high potency drug which is not the right one is used, it will give reaction. Can someone suggest the remedy.
Pantulu
KVenkateswarlu

Reshama

Post by Reshama » Sun May 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Homeopathy works provided the doctor has diognosed rightly.
I have been using homeopathic medicines only whenver needed and they worked for me all the time. I didn't take any alopathic medicine yet not even crcin b'coz I never required it.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 pm

As I've written in my blog, my friend and I bought were diagnosed with bowel cancer at almost the same time, his wife is a reiki healer and he went the homepathic route.
I chose surgery, I'm back teaching martial arts and meditation classes full time.
I carried his coffin 3 weeks ago - nuff said!

SAG007

Post by SAG007 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm

I was suffering from some serious headaches & liver problems(and the cause of both was unknown).Some very famous allopths treated me but failed & its homeopathy which cured me by the grace of God Almighty.I was so motivated & and impressed that I got a 4 year degree in homeopathy later and now, I'm a certified homeopathic doctor.Thats from personal experience but I've also seen homeopathy doing miracles for others as well, for example: my patients.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 am

My friend is a great masseur and aromatherapist, and when I started with a uti after bladder cancer operation she recommended cranberry juice, being somewhat sceptical I googled it and found the research from Warwick Uni.
Yes it does work - especially with gin in it.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

Return to “Homeopathy”