Vargottam Planets

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Vargottam Planets

Post by sandhu.jp » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:49 pm

What is effect of vargottam mars in leo.? and placed in 9th house in lagan kundli. dhanu lagan. Does a vargottam planet give postive results in its maha dasha >?

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:01 am

Vargottam Mars in Leo,always give positive results,and give power of technic in the fifth house related things,In dhanu lagana also Mars in the house of Sun,and under ground house of Jupiter,then this effect genrate much family disturbance,related to grand properties.Always hit the quick gains,and out side reliefs.

srsmanian

Vargothama Mars in LEO

Post by srsmanian » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:25 pm

Vargothama Mars in Leo, the 9th house is definitely a boost to a Dhanur lagna native. Helps the native if planning to settle down permanently abroad professionally.As 12 th lord placed in the 9th(both Sthira Rasis) and both houses  representing  foreign travels, this may materialize during the dasa of either planet. If the 9th lord Sun and the 10th lord Mercury are also well placed, then it will give excellent results.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Vargottam Planets

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:57 am

[quote="sandhu.jp"]What is effect of vargottam mars in leo.? and placed in 9th house in lagan kundli. dhanu lagan. Does a vargottam planet give postive results in its maha dasha >?[/quote]

Dear poster,

Those who have read my posts (somewhere, if not here) are familiar with my tendency to cringe when such one dimensional questions are asked. The vargottama mars in leo for instance could happen with many different lagnas and other variables and certainly would express itself in different ways. It is dicey at best to give a generic reading/explanation as you seek!

One thing, though, I have observed and offer with some caveat (do not accept it as such, what I say, and ALSO, do not rush out too quickly to give examples that indicate that what I am going to state is wrong ;-)

A vargottama planet is a planet that is intrinsically happy, regardless of the sign it is in!

A vargottama planet in a good and happy and strong sign is like a king who is coming back home victorious. It is coming home happy but also with memories of all bloodshed and what it takes to be experience a war. It is kinder, generous and more thankful generally, that he is being allowed to come back home! There is arrogance, pride but also a realizationation that things could have gone a different way! He is more forgiving, generally speaking...

A vargottama planet in a bad, weak sign is like a perpertual pauper that has gotten rid of his anger, his victim-mentality. He is not waiting any longer for others to rescue him, but is the volunteer that is willing to chip in and uplift others like him. From lifetimes of just being an observer and waiting to be rescued, he has taken the reins and is taking hold of destiny: His and of others like him!

A vargottama planet that is not in any extreme situation, King or pauper, would be in the unique position to find the opportunity to move to the next level, the next realm of the Game of Life!

RR

suresh

Post by suresh » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:29 pm

A quick q. For a planet to be vargottam, must it be placed in the same sign both rasi and navamsa charts? Or, is it the house that matters?

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:43 pm

suresh wrote:A quick q. For a planet to be vargottam, must it be placed in the same sign both rasi and navamsa charts? Or, is it the house that matters?

a quick ans.  

only the signs matter; houses dont..

srsmanian

Post by srsmanian » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Planet(s) including Lagna occupying same bhava in Rasi and Navamsa is said to have attained Vargothama. The results of such Vargothama may vary as per the strength & position of that Rasi in a native's chart.Even if a planet is in vargothama, it is said in some texts that the vargothama planet should receive  the aspect of some planet to yield fruitful results.

kmfdm

Rahu and Ketu Varagottama in navamsha and rashi..?

Post by kmfdm » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 pm

Hello I was just wondering whar it means to have rahu and ketu varagottamma I have Rahu in 6th house in Taurus and ketu in the 12house Scorpio
in the rasi chart. and Navamsha rahu ketu occupies the same signs.?? any comments

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:22 am

dear all  :)
          dose a vargottam planet give good results during its dasa? what kind of effects would one get if rahu is vargottam in libra and undergoing its own dasa?
abhay

Return to “Vedic Astrology”