Grahan Yoga "Surya-Rahu".

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jai

Grahan Yoga "Surya-Rahu".

Post by jai » Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 am

Hi Everybody!!

My lagna is karka and Surya-Rahu is placed in 3rd. house. currently the main period is RAHU and sub period is SHANI.

"Surya-Rahu" is called GRAHAN YOGA fear me, Will it much bad for me?? In which field it will effect me much?? Is there any remedies??

Thanks,
Jai

jai

Post by jai » Tue May 15, 2007 5:59 am

Hi All!

I got from somewhere or on this site, If Surya-Rahu is in same house, it's make person to devotee and spiritual.

Is it right??

Thanks,
Jai

annavarjula

surya-rahu grahana yoga

Post by annavarjula » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:26 am

if rahu is afflicted with moon or sun, the person should be careful at the time of grahana and amavasya.

we cant say whether this combination is good or bad unless we see relative positions of other planets and stars in which they are deposited.

Thanks

siva

Sun-Rahu

Post by siva » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:40 am

Hello,

Again from my observation the Sun-Rahu combo gives the following results:

1. Unsatisfied married life/problems with first marriage.
2. Sorrow due to children.
3. Obstacles in reaching high position in career.

Not sure about spirituality, I have seen people with this combo not interested in spirituality, though they can be religious (note the difference :) )

Siva

hemal_bhach

Re: Grahan Yoga "Surya-Rahu".

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:46 pm

jai wrote:Hi Everybody!!

My lagna is karka and Surya-Rahu is placed in 3rd. house. currently the main period is RAHU and sub period is SHANI.

"Surya-Rahu" is called GRAHAN YOGA fear me, Will it much bad for me?? In which field it will effect me much?? Is there any remedies??

Thanks,
Jai
Karka Lagna, means Leo in the second house whose lordship is surya 2nd house is the house of family, finances, speech..Placement of second house lord in 2nd from 2nd is actually good but it is  afflicted by Rahu...Rahu generates fear, and provokes wrong path, however, 3rd house position of Rahu is regarded to be Good.  In kalyug, 3rd house which is house of actions, Rahu placement really helps in achieving goals and means by paths which lead to final goal[wrong or right]..With all this explanations, I would say that by your specific actions, you might land up in family disputes, problems, or loss of finances..also by your actions, you might loose and get affected by your bro/sis..Therefore be careful in Rahu major period...

As such Rahu owns your eighth house and is placed in third house which is eighth from eighth...This is not a good placement..So health problems/accidents are also likely during this period..Spiritual path might help mitigating this fear.

Hemal

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:47 pm

Thanks,
Jai
Karka Lagna, means Leo in the second house whose lordship is surya 2nd house is the house of family, finances, speech..Placement of second house lord in 2nd from 2nd is actually good but it is  afflicted by Rahu...Rahu generates fear, and provokes wrong path, however, 3rd house position of Rahu is regarded to be Good.  In kalyug, 3rd house which is house of actions, Rahu placement really helps in achieving goals and means by paths which lead to final goal[wrong or right]..With all this explanations, I would say that by your specific actions, you might land up in family disputes, problems, or loss of finances..also by your actions, you might loose and get affected by your bro/sis..Therefore be careful in Rahu major period...

As such Rahu owns your eighth house and is placed in third house which is eighth from eighth...This is not a good placement..So health problems/accidents are also likely during this period..Spiritual path might help mitigating this fear.

Hemal

nrsrinatha

Post by nrsrinatha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi Hemal,

after reading the above, i just wonder whether i am also suffer from the Grahan Yoga.

Rahu, Moon and Saturn is present in Leo which is second house in my horoscope.

my details are

DOB : 8th April 1979
TOB  : 14:35
Place : Kolar, Karnataka, India
Longitutde and lattitude : 13N08 and 78E08
Time Zone : 5:30+

pls. inform me whom it may affect in my family.

regards,

N.R. Srinatha

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:41 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:

Thanks,
Jai

Hemal

Hi,
Grahan yogas have their own place if it exists properly at all. Its worth is this case in another question.

What are your birth details? Suffering will certainly be faced due to the transit of Saturn in Leo.

Without delay, do send me your details with your present circumstance. So that i can try to help this situation and learn myself.

RishiRahul

P.S: No new post please.
Last edited by RishiRahul on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jak_23

Post by jak_23 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 pm

how does surya rahu pluto combination affects the 10th house...?....i heard surya rahu is grahan yoga and is really bad...and if 10th house is karma yoga..does that mean the person will have do menial jobs? he has dharma karma yoga as well..which is 9th lord in 10th house and 10th lord in 9th house....

Return to “Vedic Astrology”