UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGES

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:53 pm

I am sorry Sahil, I completely missed this one! Generally I get a notification when a question or comment is posted in response to my posting but in this instance the system did not deliver I suppose.

The term has two parts:
Rin = debt
Anubandhan = committment

So it is a karmic promissory note, if you catch my drift. The belief is that it is generated as a 'spiritual' pact between two carnated selves by which one of them in a phase of learning and experience creates an opportunity by which the other person is harmed or deprived of some gains or experiences what would be a negative situation. In a later life, the roles are switched in a simplistic manner of speaking and the two students take on opposite roles.

Very black and white type minds would see this as an eye for an eye etc whereas others who have a more 'connected' view of the Universe would see it as an interplay of fragments of selves as they experiment with the different stages and types of human experience.

The next question would be obviously: Why these interplays are staged and what is the purpose of this?

Rather than rehash the huge subject, I would just direct your attention to the fact that the answer could lie in a wonderful set of information that is attributed to Seth, the entity that was channeled by Jane Roberts in the 60s and which gives a very interesting view of reality as we know it.

Greetings and hope you are doing very well, since we interacted last,

Rohiniranjan

[quote="arian_1c"][quote="rohiniranjan"]ALL those who we meet in a lifetime and perhaps share our lives with, we have a [b][u]RINANUBANDHAN[/u] [/b]with!

The other option is: Life is chaotic and random and in that kind of framework, karma, reincarnation, astrology simply do not fit! Hopefully those that believe in that 2nd alternative are not even here, wasting their time and ours too! WE being the ones that believe in the former and first option!

RR

[/quote]

RR ji,
wat exactly do u mean by Rinanubandhan...please explain

many thanks
sahil[/quote]

shtl

marriage

Post by shtl » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:02 pm

hi  govardhan ji

can u tell me when will i get married. really depressed now.my details are

DOB:31/01/1982
time:23:59
place:sharjah,uae

Thankyou very much

shtl

marriage

Post by shtl » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:02 pm

hi  govardhan ji

Thankyou very much

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:21 pm

Dear Shtl

I am currently busy with some audit assignment. I shall reply  to you soon for your query. Kindly bear  with me
i
Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

abhishekh

Post by abhishekh » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:30 am

wait up to 22nd November 2007,after that time there are a second person is coming in your life like before.there a system in your family,two plus two.

shtl

hi

Post by shtl » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm

hi abhishek ji

i didnt understand what did u mean by second person coming in your life before.can u clarify it.and did u mean to say that i will have 2 children after marriage?

waiting for ur reply

shtl

hi

Post by shtl » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 pm

dear govardhan ji

i didnt get ur reply ..................till now

janardhan55

jupiterdasa

Post by janardhan55 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 am

when jupiter placed in the 12th house for simha lagna, how is jupiterdasa

ChanDubai

Re: marriage

Post by ChanDubai » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:17 am

Hi Shtl

At the time of your birth, Libra Ascendant ( Lagna ) was rising along with Sagittarius Navamsa and Libra Dreskana in the first Pad of Swati. This denotes that you will have a very good innings in general, especially between the ages of 30 and 35.

Of a rather mild and quiet nature, you have the ability to control your passions which will be appreciated by others. As you can assess issues in their right perspective, you can succeed in your profession. If you so desire, you can become a priest or a preacher as you are highly religious and god-fearing. You will be ever willing to contribute to charity. The professions that will go well with you are dealing in automobiles and transport, tourism or fancy goods. If you favour taking up service you can be a scientist or a judge.

You will, of course, be wealthy which you will put to good use by helping your family members and friends. Though you don’t show it in public, you are fond of the opposite sex in a general way, but deeply love your spouse. You will do everything possible to meet the demands of your spouse and your children. You can have a good match from one born under the Gemini or Aquarius signs. If you choose one from the Capricorn, Cancer or Pisces group, then you will be none too happy.

You will have a compact family with a limited number of children who will stand by you in your old age. You may even be lucky to have children who can attain name and fame.

Your physique will be pretty good and you will be handsome, always displaying a smile on your lips. Health will be very good but care is required to ward off urinary troubles and spinal disorder in later years.

A very ambitious individual, you will work hard to achieve your goals. Your good manners and behaviour will endear you to persons in positions of power. This in turn proves beneficial to you in terms of money and material possessions.

Your liberal attitude will lead to your donating sizeable amounts to others. In this what you have to guard against is the possibility of unscrupulous elements fooling you. You will have to cultivate the habit of saying ” NO ” to the innumerable persons who will seek monetary help from you.

Apart from your family, you will derive great pleasure in forging good friendships. You find it difficult to pass time without friends. You will be honest, courteous and generous towards them. You are indeed a friend of friends. You will cross any limit to help them.

The lucky days for Liberians are Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. However, they will have to proceed cautiously on Thursday which is none too favourable.

Your affairs will sail smoothly if you rely on numbers 1, 2, 5 and 7, avoiding 3, 5, 6 and 9.

It will do you good if you take to orange, red and white colours, shunning yellow and green.

Regards

shtl wrote:hi  govardhan ji

Thankyou very much

shtl

hi chandubai

Post by shtl » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:33 pm

thankyou for ur predictions. but my question was will i have an unconventional marriage. and when will i get married.my details are

place:sharjah ,uae

avam46

Marriage

Post by avam46 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:24 am

OM SRI SAI RAM,
Hello SHTL,
Permit me to answer your question on marriage.
I must congratulate you on your persistance in getting your answer.
Here are the specific answers.
1.You will have an unconventional marriage.
2.This marriage is most likely after the Guru shifts to Sagittarus,which is after
november this year. The Dasa in favour of your marrige is Sun MD-sani AD which is
operative upto august 2008.
Some of my learned friends have given their valued opinion on your horoscope.
You have very good strengths and appear to be intelligent person.
Have faith in the Lord.
Wishing you all the best,
Amarnath

janardhan55

shtl. -unconvictional marriage

Post by janardhan55 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:50 am

ur born in tula lagna [libra ascendant] and ur birth star is ashwini and ur moon sign is aries. regarding marriage, yes urs is unconvectional marriageas ur 7th lord mars is in 12 th house and associated with saturn [4th and 5th lord] in the navamsa chart mars is in debilated postion. obviously urs is unconvectional marriage. it further confirms  in the navamsa chart  rahu associated with mercury in the 7th house from navamsa lagna.now ur undergoing sun-rahu anthra till 22-10-2007 then after jupiter anthara in the majior period of sun. ur marriage may take palce by august2008 and ur spouse will be coming from south-west direction. the moon in the 7th house bring u love and unconvectional marriage 100%

shtl

clarification

Post by shtl » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm

firstly i like to thank all the respected people who have given their predictions . i am bit confused here as one says i am in sun MD and jupiter AD whereas other says in am in sun MD and rahu AD. which one is the correct one. is my jupiter AD bad for me or is it the rahu AD bad for me.

kindly please clarify.

my details:
time: 23:59
place:sharjah ,uae

thanking you

valli57

Niece's marriage issue

Post by valli57 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:54 am

hi Everyone,
Kindly let me know if/when my niece is likely to marry? D.o.b 25th July 1981,T.O .B 1:28 am,Place of birth Tirupathi,AP
Whether her marriage is conventional or unconventional?
Will she be ok in her married life?
thanks in advance

Valli

avam46

Clarification

Post by avam46 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:56 am

Hi Shtl,
I was expecting this question from you.You must be aware that in the Vimshottari Dasa
system usually adopted to predict a persons life, we have the Main Dasa,theAntara Dasa[sub period],
and Pratyantara Dasa[sub-sub periods].You are now running the Maha Dasa of the Sun which goes upto year
november 2010.The sub or Antra Period you are presently running in the Main period of Sun is Jupiter till
around 12th of this month.There after the sub period is that of Saturn upto 23-08-08.
Now my learned friend who mentioned about the Rahu period was referring to the sub-sub period in the sub-period
of Jupiter.This sub-sub period of Rahu in the sub period of Jupiter[all in the main period of Sun] gets over by 12-09-07.
There may be a few days difference based on the calculation. So after this sub-period of Jupiter, starts the sub-period
of Saturn as earlier mentioned. So the Dasa periods, sub-periods, and sub-sub periods referred to by both of us is the
same.
There are different ways of Timing the events which happen adopted by Astrologers.It is based on Dasa Periods
conducive for the event as also the Transit period, ie the movement of Planets.
I have arrived at the saturn sub-periodas Saturn is your YogaKaraka, besides taking so many other aspects
into consideration.
You have a good future ahead of you,so dont worry,be positive, and have faith in the Lord, everything will be fine.
OM SRI SAI RAM,
Amarnath

Return to “Vedic Astrology”