Birthtime

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Roism

Birthtime

Post by Roism » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:17 pm

Hello All,

After visting this website for past one month I have finally registered myself to become part of wealth of information that is available here.

I am wondering if someone can point or direct me to a link where I can fig out how to find my correct time of birth based on father's information?

I was born between Midnight and 4 AM. So when I try using different time to generate my horoscope I get different answers as 4 hrs period is vast with different results.

I have exactly time and date for my father. Can I look at his chart to findout my time of birth? If yes, what am I looking for in my fathers vedic horoscope to find my time of birth

Please advice

Thanks in advance

Rohit

Agnihotri

Re: Birthtime

Post by Agnihotri » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:24 pm

Your situation gives us the opportunity to conduct a birth rectification. This can be a wonderful experience because there are a few methods of doing so. One of the methods I like is the 'reverse horoscopy' approach. This is the one approach which will attest (if at all) to the effectiveness of fundamental astrological principles.

You don't need to worry about your dad's data at the outset. More typically, the problem would be the other way around. We would have the son's data more precisely, while the father's data more uncertain. If you can affirm that your birth time is certainly between midnight and 4am, it would be just a matter of trying out two possible lagnas. With such 'probable horoscopes', material predictions of various life experiences are made, significant features of the body listed and defined, a bit of philosophic interaction happens, until the retrofitting sits in well with the majority of the things said about the person and his experiences.

Why don't you give your date and place of birth as well?

:)

Roism wrote:Hello All,

After visting this website for past one month I have finally registered myself to become part of wealth of information that is available here.

I am wondering if someone can point or direct me to a link where I can fig out how to find my correct time of birth based on father's information?

I was born between Midnight and 4 AM. So when I try using different time to generate my horoscope I get different answers as 4 hrs period is vast with different results.

I have exactly time and date for my father. Can I look at his chart to findout my time of birth? If yes, what am I looking for in my fathers vedic horoscope to find my time of birth

Please advice

Thanks in advance

Rohit

Roism

Post by Roism » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:59 pm

Thank you for your response.

My relevant information is as follows

DOB - August 25th 1968, New Delhi, India
TOB - Between 12 AM and 4 AM - ( Mom used to tell me that I was born during ghostly hour - bhuto ka paher)

Relevant information

Relocated permanently on Jan 7th 1987
Mothers death on Dec 4th 1992

Based on some on my analysis, I came up with time period of 2:47 AM
Thanks for all your help in advance

Roism

Post by Roism » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:17 pm

Dear Agnihotri,

Please let me know if you require any additional information from me

Thanks

Rohit

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:59 pm

Agnihotriji,

Do answer?

RishiRahul

Agnihotri

Raosim's chart rectification

Post by Agnihotri » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am

Okay, good, good.

Now what we want to do is to simply set up the 'probable' horoscopes for the space of time that we're talking about.

So there would be the midnight chart, the 2am chart, and the 4am chart.

Let's NOT do any analysis yet.

Agnihotri

Roism wrote:Thank you for your response.

TOB - Between 12 AM and 4 AM - ( Mom used to tell me that I was born during ghostly hour - bhuto ka paher)

Relevant information

Agnihotri

Roism's chart rectification

Post by Agnihotri » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:18 am

So here's what we'll do. We normally make a habit of getting the big picture first before we go down to the minutes. At this point, I would like to just stop at getting the lagna reliably for you. Working it down to the minute is fun, but won't give us greater assurance of how more accurate that can be. Using techniques like the antaratattwa method will be of great help eventually to do that, but is a lot of work that I don't have time for.

Take a look: between midnight, 2am and 4am, your lagnas would have been between tr (vrishabha), gm (mithuna) and cn (kartaka). Even the moon would still be in Pooram nakshatra during those times, traversing no more than just 2 degrees within that span of time. So this is what I have to say:

You should have a significant or obvious birthmark or mole on either of these three places:

1. close to your heart, but slightly more to your left, or

2. on your left shoulder and down along your left arm, or

3. on the left side of your face.

Please get back to me on this.

Roism wrote:Thank you for your response.

Relevant information

:smt002

Roism

Post by Roism » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:58 pm

Dear Agnihotri

I am not sure if you would consider this to be a birthmark but I do have a "spot" on my upper left arm about the size of 1.2 cm which I believe is related to where I was vaccinated at birth against polio and stuff.

Besides this I could only find a black spot on my left ear lobe size of a pin head.

Not to jump the gun but does vedic astrology take into account the 9 1/2 months in the womb? I might be going on a tangent on this but thought will ask you about it.

I really do appreciate your expertise and help in figuring out my birth time.

Warm Regards

Agnihotri

Post by Agnihotri » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:14 am

Roism wrote:Dear Agnihotri

I am not sure if you would consider this to be a birthmark but I do have a "spot" on my upper left arm about the size of 1.2 cm which I believe is related to where I was vaccinated at birth against polio and stuff.

No. Anything made common saturates away from individual uniqueness. So I wouldn't consider that as a major stamping factor on you.

Besides this I could only find a black spot on my left ear lobe size of a pin head.

That would count for a mole.

Not to jump the gun but does vedic astrology take into account the 9 1/2 months in the womb? I might be going on a tangent on this but thought will ask you about it.

Vedic Astrology even has procedures on what to do in order to change the sex of the embryo at the right stage of its development. But the personal horoscope is the prime reference used as that is when the new lifeform becomes a separate and independent entity of its own, separate from the mother's being.

I really do appreciate your expertise and help in figuring out my birth time.

Warm Regards

It's not over yet. But please do understand, this is not a case of a free consultation. I do not do that in this forum. There is a separate area in this forum for you to do that. I am merely assisting you with what you can do about your uncertain lagna. In the meantime, let us continue. Let me do more scans around your probable horoscopes and come up with more questions for you to help me with.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:17 am

I will point out that all readings and help on this site is free.

No one shall use this site as a "fishing pod" for own services.....with that I mean....If a Reader start on a Reading for a member, it shall not be stopped half way and then said it will cost you money to hear the rest.....that is not fair to the member...and it's against Mystic Boards rules because then They are using this site as "harvest ground"

After a free reading is done...the Reader can point the member to the link exchange for further action....this way the member can do up his/her mind if he/she will make a paid reading for a following up question.

No link in any post are allowed, if this option is of interest...then buy your add space.

Rhutobello
Site Admin

Roism

Post by Roism » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:56 pm

Dear Agnihotri,

Thank you for time and efforts. I look forward to your response

Warm Regards

Roism

Post by Roism » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Dear Agnihotri,

If the spot is counted as mole then I do have two spot about the same size as the spot on my earlobe on the upper left arm.

Thanks

Agnihotri

Why is my response not posted?

Post by Agnihotri » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:08 am

Is there a reason why my response is not posted here? I responded to this thread with a couple of questions for Roism in order to proceed with his rectification.

RishiRahul wrote:Agnihotriji,

Do answer?

RishiRahul

Agnihotri

Why is my response not posted?

Post by Agnihotri » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:24 am

Is there a reason why my response is not posted here? I responded to this thread with a couple of questions for Roism in order to proceed with his rectification.

Never mind. Let me continue. Roism, please see which of these are true of you...

Set 1:

1. Either your mother is the recipient of some recent privilege and just stepped into something new that she had not done before, or a positive change came into her life.

2. You probably aborted a child, lost a child, or have been unsuccesfully trying to produce children.

Set 2:

1 You do a lot of writing, love writing, speaking, lecturing, love studying for the sake of knowledge, and do a lot of travelling.

2. You work for a foreign company.

3. You do not have an easy relationship with your mother.

Set 3:

1. You are interested in the martial arts, enjoy learning other religions.

2. You have a strong love for long-distance foreign travels.

3. You are very involved with financial matters, probably have wealth-building and financial interests as an aggressive hobby, and feel financially powerful with what you have.

Over to you.

RishiRahul wrote:Agnihotriji,

Do answer?

RishiRahul

Roism

Re: Why is my response not posted?

Post by Roism » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Agnihotri wrote:Is there a reason why my response is not posted here? I responded to this thread with a couple of questions for Roism in order to proceed with his rectification.

Never mind. Let me continue. Roism, please see which of these are true of you...

Set 1:

1. Either your mother is the recipient of some recent privilege and just stepped into something new that she had not done before, or a positive change came into her life.

- My mother passed away almost 15 years ago. So not sure on this

2. You probably aborted a child, lost a child, or have been unsuccesfully trying to produce children.

- That did happen. It was my GF decision. I wanted the baby. Since I am not in a relationship now you can say that I am unsuccessful in producing children

Set 2:

1 You do a lot of writing, love writing, speaking, lecturing, love studying for the sake of knowledge, and do a lot of travelling.

- Yes that is true.

2. You work for a foreign company.

- Yes that is true. However I am unenployeed for past two months

3. You do not have an easy relationship with your mother.

- No that is not true. I had an excellent relationship with my mother when she was alive.

Set 3:

1. You are interested in the martial arts, enjoy learning other religions.

- True.

2. You have a strong love for long-distance foreign travels.

- True.

3. You are very involved with financial matters, probably have wealth-building and financial interests as an aggressive hobby, and feel financially powerful with what you have.

- True that in my lean times I can survive

Over to you.

Dear Agnihotri,

Interesting sets of questions you had for me today. Looking forward to the next series of questions

Warm Regards

Return to “Vedic Astrology”