Planetary combinations for Beauty

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:51 pm

Thanks for ur replies....Rohiniji mines is a non-astrological oppinion....as you know i know nothing abt astrology. So it was just an oppinion from what i see in reality. Pravinji, i got both venus and moon in my lagna...please please stop the flattery :) Rajithaji, i meant to say for a male saturn or mars might indicate beauty.....btw mangliks are often striking looking. Features aside, you know u are beautiful when heads turn when u walk into the room..and such is the case for the guy i am talkin abt. I mean, he literally turns heads...and that's really somethin considering california desis are gorgeous. Aside from the ladies at his work, the gays are also into him :) He's quite attractive....and completely
oblivious to the fact....so makes him even hotter:)
 Anyhow it's not a particular feature but how all the features are put together that makes one beautiful. It's certainly not fair skin that does it.
Am tryin desperately to get my cousin Monica's astro data....she's by far the most gorgeous person in my family..and alot of people think she's had work done on her face(plastic surgery) becus she's that beautiful. She looks like a doll actually...and btw is dark-skinned. She came from aussi to my sis' wedding and everyone stop talking when she walked into the room. Yes she's that pretty. So hoping i get her birth data soon to see wot makes her so beautiful.
 In the meantime, let the professionals tell their experience. I am sure the angles and conjunctions also have to be taken into consideration. :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:59 pm

Sometimes I wonder why we harp and repeat the same as Saturn in Lagna or Mars in Lagna etc. etc.

I hope you all ever understand that these are general. Then what use has divisional charts, and the padas??

Sometimes wonder?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:13 pm

Ashna wrote:Thanks for ur replies....Rohiniji mines is a non-astrological oppinion....as you know i know nothing abt astrology. So it was just an oppinion from what i see in reality. Pravinji, i got both venus and moon in my lagna...please please stop the flattery :) Rajithaji, i meant to say for a male saturn or mars might indicate beauty.....btw mangliks are often striking looking. Features aside, you know u are beautiful when heads turn when u walk into the room..and such is the case for the guy i am talkin abt. I mean, he literally turns heads...and that's really somethin considering california desis are gorgeous. Aside from the ladies at his work, the gays are also into him :) He's quite attractive....and completely
oblivious to the fact....so makes him even hotter:)
 Anyhow it's not a particular feature but how all the features are put together that makes one beautiful. It's certainly not fair skin that does it.
Am tryin desperately to get my cousin Monica's astro data....she's by far the most gorgeous person in my family..and alot of people think she's had work done on her face(plastic surgery) becus she's that beautiful. She looks like a doll actually...and btw is dark-skinned. She came from aussi to my sis' wedding and everyone stop talking when she walked into the room. Yes she's that pretty. So hoping i get her birth data soon to see wot makes her so beautiful.
 In the meantime, let the professionals tell their experience. I am sure the angles and conjunctions also have to be taken into consideration. :)

Ashna,

Statistics ( not the vital statistics) say that you adore participating in beauty topics, and less in other topics.

I wonder.     As I wish you good spiritual growth, as I am sure desire it too.
That is why I wonder you are so much interested in physical beauty topics !?

I request you to answer to this part of the thread.... but think... alone.....................................

RishiRahul

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm

Rishiji, i am at work....and i answer every message thread that i can, not just the beauty topics one. U might have seen the "rahu in ascendent" as well as the manglik one replied by you. I also frequently reply to the palmistry ones as well. U didn't notice those becus ur time is also spent watching me reply to the "beauty" ones....which btw u also took participation in. I highly suggest you mind ur business, rather than follow my doings....the beauty topic seems to be a popular one...alot of ppl wanting to participate....i also asked abt several charts, also abt "moon in 7th"...and abt a couple on the brink of divorce. But somehow ur stuck on the beauty subject. And anyway no harm in people wanting to know more abt planetary combos for good looks is there..??
 U also might recall if u look over my threads, that i mentioned abt an old SNOB. I suggest u stop keeping track of what Ashna does...and work on ur ego issues. Ur the most snobbish person here..and no amount of "talent" entails such a big head!!! Honestly, a man ur age should be wise and kind.
 Do go over my other topics which u clearly have missed out on. For ur convenience, i can send the links to you to show you my participation in all topics....those that are not too deep into astrology. I usually don't like to bud into people's conversations, like you have sir, but those that do interest me, i definately give my input. In any case, what i participate in, is none of ur business. And please please, don't talk of spirituality. You wouldn't know s single thing abt it becus the first thing in spirituality is getting rid of ego..and sir u have failed there bigtime!!!  Please do some introspection before you talk abt anyone!!!

Rohiniranjan

Re: Planet Combination for Beauty.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:17 pm

[quote="Pravin Kumar"][b][size=18][/size]

Dada,

Aashna is not challenging accepted norms of where planets should be for beauty. Perhaps she wants Saturn and Mars in Lagna to indicate beauty (smile). I was given to understand Umpteen times that Moon or Venus in Lagna indicates a person Beautiful/Handsome and I have quite a few examples in my relatives but now here I find people talking about Rahu or Mercury and also Saturn or Mars in Lagna to denote beauty.

May I know then what planet should be in Lagna to denote ugliness or shall I say a person who is unattractive as far as beauty is concerned?

Pravin Kumar[/b][/quote]

Hehe :-) no no Pravin ji, that was a tongue-in-cheek rib from my side! Challenging norms that have become accepted by default (repeated often without evidence and the rumour becomes established as the truth!). If you want my personal view it is not as simple as having a certain planet in the ascendant that alone will make one handsome or beautiful. Case in point the saturn in lagna individual I was talking about and yes I have seen people with rahu in ascendant who are reasonably pleasant looking (beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course!) but also individuals with jupiter, venus or mercury in lagna whose mothers would also have difficulty denying that they are ugly. To wrinkle the sheet a bit more, individuals have looked at the 2nd house (face) for facial beauty, and even navamsha has been indicated as the chart that holds the key to ones beauty (I think it was indicated in Phaladeepika or uttarkalamrita, in case someone is wondering about any classical mention of this). It  would be important to also look at the arudha (pada of first house) and pada of 2nd houses to see what kind of influences there are because these represent the external mask as per some modern jyotishis (Rath, I think if I am not mistaken).

That is why I once wrote that article/post on this board about why I think palmists are more fortunate, because there is less uhapoh(a) and less diversity of opinions. Heart line is not heart line in one hand and head line in another hand as per this or that book, unless ofcourse all there is in the palm is a simian line!

You have made a smart choice, I must agree ;-)

RR

beebee

Post by beebee » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:33 am

Ashna wrote:  U also might recall if u look over my threads, that i mentioned abt an old SNOB. I suggest u stop keeping track of what Ashna does...and work on ur ego issues. Ur the most snobbish person here..and no amount of "talent" entails such a big head!!! Honestly, a man ur age should be wise and kind.
Better apologize to this gentleman, he's way older than you. It's indian tradition to respect age.:smt002 why are you being so nasty?

beebee

Post by beebee » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:34 am

Rohini,

Is my english ok this time? :smt002 or, needs improvement?

beebee

Post by beebee » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:40 am

rajitha wrote:Aashna,
  I am a male. So, I guess you are right. I won't call myself a hunk, though.
I am medium complexioned. I guess Saturn in my Asc did not give me totally fair looks
Boy, will idnians ever get rd of their complex! :) they proe me right again and again.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:01 am

[quote="beebee"][quote="rajitha"]Aashna,
I am medium complexioned. I guess Saturn in my Asc did not give me totally fair looks [/quote]

Boy, will idnians ever get rd of their complex! :) they proe me right again and again.[/quote]

This time your *language* is right, beebee, english or not! :-)

I am indian by the way and got so uncomfortable in the box that you created for me to fit in that I am seriously considering leaving your tea-party :-(

RR

beebee

Post by beebee » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:53 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
beebee wrote:
rajitha wrote:Aashna,
I am medium complexioned. I guess Saturn in my Asc did not give me totally fair looks
Boy, will idnians ever get rd of their complex! :) they proe me right again and again.

I am indian by the way and got so uncomfortable in the box that you created for me to fit in that I am seriously considering leaving your tea-party :-(

RR
dont be offended, pls. Pls stay and contribute.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:10 am

[quote="beebee"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="beebee"][quote="rajitha"]Aashna,
I am medium complexioned. I guess Saturn in my Asc did not give me totally fair looks [/quote]

Boy, will idnians ever get rd of their complex! :) they proe me right again and again.[/quote]

RR[/quote]

dont be offended, pls. Pls stay and contribute.[/quote]

Even if I leave, I will come back! Hopefully, you will recognize me ;-)

If you are still around when I return, that is!

RR

siva

Post by siva » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:17 am

beebee wrote:
Better apologize to this gentleman, he's way older than you. It's indian tradition to respect age.:smt002 why are you being so nasty?

Well said BB! Though your language needs improvement (for whatever reason), though you have some rigid (right or wrong) opinions based on your experience,  some where you have an innocent, good mind hidden :)). I appreciate it.  

Siva

Pravin Kumar

Planetary Combination of Beauty

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:22 am

Dada,

Everyone likes others job or shall I shall say "Doosre ki Biwi achhi lagti hai". I like Astrology and see those various combinations of calculations and predictions just because I do not know it.

And Aashna Bete,

What have you done? I am not saying about right or wrong. There is one certainty in life: If you have done something good and right you feel much better inside and if one has done something not to be done one feels pain inside. One gets one's reply from within.

I hold you, Rishiji, Rohaniranji and so many many others in this forum in high respect. Trying to have compassion and love for others (Just returned back from a visit to my Sadguru's Ashram after 3 days). Trying to understand others. It is very difficult. We get hurt so easily. We love others very rarely. Yesterday I heard from a Senior Disciple of my Sadguru (His Samadhi lies in Aurangabad) that Baba said HE had received message from God that it was HIS Duty to bring all together and HE was at pains when 100 faithful discples went away after they got their work done. HIS message of Love still remains for everyone of HIS followers and this is what we should be doing. Spreading the message of Love will only bring happiness everywhere and Wars will be just mere words. Following the above will make all of us more and more beautiful wherever the planets remain in our Chart.

Pravin Kumar

siva

Re: Planetary Combination of Beauty

Post by siva » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:31 am

Dear Pravinji,

"If you have done something good and right you feel much better inside and if one has done something not to be done one feels pain inside. One gets one's reply from within. "

Wow! Wonderful mail! I agree 100%. Especially when everybody knows words once shot cannot be taken back. As you said, the prick of conscience itself is the greatest punishment for our wrong doings. Another truth is even if somebody else hurts another, whether we know that person or not, the onlooker's mind too gets hurt...after all, all human beings are connected through one thread.

Siva.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:00 pm

Aashna and Rohini,
   Don't get me wrong. I was talking only astrologically when I said I am not fair. I don't care about colour and fyi, I married a girl who was very dark inspite of my parents not being okay with the colour factor.

My wife was feeling very inferior with that respect. I told her I liked her character and colour does not matter and she still looks pretty.

So, I was speaking astrologically on how each planet contributed to my appearance. There is nothing more to it :-)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”