moon in 7th...??

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

myastroblog

Re: moon in 7th house

Post by myastroblog » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:17 pm

shtl wrote:what about moon in aries sign in 7th house. moon is the lord of the 10th house. what is its effect
hey shtl
i know someone with that combination. (currently facing delays in marriage, that what he says).
anyway you can have a better idea if you also check which planet is in the 1st and if moon is lord of 10th then which planet is in the 4th? then you might be having a better answer to your question. some one professional can say better.

shtl

moon in 7th house

Post by shtl » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:43 am

hi

i have jupiter in 1st house and sun,mercury and venus in 4th house.yes i am also facing delay in marriage moon in aries sign and in 7th house.

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:42 pm

This is for Rishiji!!!

hemal_bhach

Re: Moon in 7th House

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:03 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Aashnaji,

Moon in 7th House means your Life partner will be handsome like Moon and also romantic. This is my understanding from various astrologers I have met. Again no argument with any astrologers here as my knowledge is on heresay.

Pravin Kumar
Pravin kumar,

YES U R RIGHT..MY WIFE HAS MOON IN 7TH HOUSE...LOL...

mailsubhra

moon in 7th house but in Scorpio

Post by mailsubhra » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi,
I saw my horoscope and found that my seventh house is Scorpio and moon sits there. Hence my lagna is Taurus. Moreover Saturn ( Saturn is in fifth house with Mars) also aspects this moon. My 9th house is occupied by Venus which is the lord of the lagna. Please tell me the consequences of such a state of affair in my married life.

Thanks and Regards.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: moon in 7th house but in Scorpio

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:37 pm

mailsubhra wrote:Hi,
I saw my horoscope and found that my seventh house is Scorpio and moon sits there. Hence my lagna is Taurus. Moreover Saturn ( Saturn is in fifth house with Mars) also aspects this moon. My 9th house is occupied by Venus which is the lord of the lagna. Please tell me the consequences of such a state of affair in my married life.

Thanks and Regards.

Ths means that you are very intense in regard your marital interests.
Probably being that you let the problems and hurts eat you inside. Increase your communication abilities. Your life has vigorous changes, and you should choose your close friends.

Your life will be very adventorous in regard to music or love aspects. Love /music/ passion will always affect your life.

You should be lucky or would love home life.

2005 - 2007 should have been made your life life eventfull in regard to changes and happenings in the personal life too. Presently it is time for you to concentrate in your career activities.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:47 am

[quote="RishiRahul"][quote="mailsubhra"]Hi,

Thanks and Regards.[/quote]

Probably being that you let the problems and hurts eat you inside. Increase your communication abilities. Your life has vigorous changes, and you should choose your close friends.

Your life will be very adventorous in regard to music or love aspects. Love /music/ passion will always affect your life.

2005 - 2007 should have been made your life life eventfull in regard to changes and happenings in the personal life too. Presently it is time for you to concentrate in your career activities.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishiji,

I realize that purists hate mixing up what they see as Parashari separate from Jaimini (although Parashara embraced and described both!) -- would this partial horoscope from this member benefit from that additional information?

Regards,

mailsubhra

agree with Rohini ji, putting full horoscope

Post by mailsubhra » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Respected  RishiRahul ji,

Thanks for the post.
I do agree that I love music and people say that I can sing well enough.
But when it comes to my life, I feel that my life is quiet monotonous and boring. I have never felt it interesting, happening or even vigorous. I can rarely think of an incident for which I can consider myself lucky. Yes, of course the years 2005 to 2007 were very eventful in terms of my personal life. A lot of untoward things happened. I lost my step mother ( I have already lost my own mother in my childhood .. neech moon probably) and then I lost touch with some of my friends, I have put on some more weight and look quiet ugly(please allow me to use that word) and my father married for a third time so now I have my second step mother !!. And career wise the year 2005 - 2007 was from bad to below average ( if I am allowed to rate )
I believe things might not look as good as it did once u look at my full horoscope ( I agree with Rohini ji though I don't have much knowledge of astrology (just the basics ).. but somehow I love this science )

Please have a look at my horoscope:
Tau (Vrisha)- Lagna.
Gem (Mithun)- Rahu. (2nd house)
virgo (Kanya) - Mars, Saturn (5th house )
Libra (tula) - Jup (6th house )
Scorpio ( Vrishchik) - moon (7th house )
Sag (Dhanu) - Sun, Mer, Ketu (8th house )
Capri (makar) - Venus ( 9th house)

My janma nakshtra is Jyeshtha.
I can also furnish the details like the degree of the planets or my birth time , birth place etc if asked for.

Thanks and Regards.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Hello,

Do post your birth details.

You are trully suffering I feel.

RishiRahul

mailsubhra

Post by mailsubhra » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:16 am

Thanks a lot.
I am thankful for ur concern.
My birth details are as follows:

Date 24th Dec 1981
Place : Dumka (Jharkhand)
Time : 15:50 (03:50pm)

Thanks and Regards.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:35 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mailsubhra wrote:Hi,

Thanks and Regards.

RishiRahul
Rishiji,

I realize that purists hate mixing up what they see as Parashari separate from Jaimini (although Parashara embraced and described both!) -- would this partial horoscope from this member benefit from that additional information?

Regards,

Dear Dada,

Sorry for the late reply. As you knoe partial predictions can be made from partial details. But I did give a suggestion, and also ask for the birth details this time.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:24 am

[quote="RishiRahul"]Dear Dada,

Sorry for that reply. As you knoe partial predictions can be made from partial details. But I did give a suggestion, and also ask for the birth details this time.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Dear Rishi

They -- and not you <jyotishi>-- determine what is the best time for them to KNOW!

It is the same situation as felt by most parents raising infants! These parents KNOW when to step in and teach their infants and toddlers how to deal with the world!

And yet, a large number of these children do not 'make it!'

What gives?

snufile

how do you know where your moon is situated?

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:37 am

where can i find that out? I wonder where my sign is. Is the 7th house pertaining to relationships?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:54 am

mailsubhra wrote:Thanks a lot.
I am thankful for ur concern.
My birth details are as follows:

Date 24th Dec 1981
Place : Dumka (Jharkhand)
Time : 15:50 (03:50pm)

Thanks and Regards.

Hello,

Your Venus dasa begun in 2005 is well placed in all respects, only that it is placed in badhaksthana. The 1st. anatardasa &nbsp;Venus - Venus is to be frustrating, sparked by the Saturn transit in particular.

Love marriage should be avoided and &nbsp;marriage after proper matchmaking is to be carried out. Your spouse will be headstrong and rigid. Otherwise your marriage is o.k. Much adjustment from your side is required, she will be romantic, yet motherly.

Presently it is better to cocentrate in career/educational activities as you have a good professional life. There will be some marriage interest developing after April 2008, which should be treated with caution. Best time for marriage would be 2013. Of course you could get married earlier too.

You will be catapulted in a much focussed environment in 2011.

Since we understand that this is not a reading forum,I end here.

RishiRahul

mailsubhra

Post by mailsubhra » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:30 pm

I sincerely thank u for the time u took out for reading my chart. Ur post surely gave me some respite and ray of hope to continue with. I will surely post my horoscope in the reading section and request u to throw some more light on it.
Thanks yet again.

Regards,
Subhranshu

Return to “Vedic Astrology”