Birthtime

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Agnihotri

Re: Why is my response not posted?

Post by Agnihotri » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:54 am

Set 1:

1. Either your mother is the recipient of some recent privilege and just stepped into something new that she had not done before, or a positive change came into her life.

- My mother passed away almost 15 years ago. So not sure on this

Okay. In fact, I wrote in my analysis notes here that mother would have died but chose not to write that down. Now that you have said so, thank you for that feedback.

2. You probably aborted a child, lost a child, or have been unsuccesfully trying to produce children.

- That did happen. It was my GF decision. I wanted the baby. Since I am not in a relationship now you can say that I am unsuccessful in producing children

The first part of your response is more relevant.

Set 2:

1 You do a lot of writing, love writing, speaking, lecturing, love studying for the sake of knowledge, and do a lot of travelling.

- Yes that is true.

2. You work for a foreign company.

- Yes that is true. However I am unenployeed for past two months

3. You do not have an easy relationship with your mother.

- No that is not true. I had an excellent relationship with my mother when she was alive.

To statement #3, I am glad you had a good relationship with your mother, but that just made this particular set more perplexing. I'll continue.

Set 3:

1. You are interested in the martial arts, enjoy learning other religions.

- True.

2. You have a strong love for long-distance foreign travels.

- True.

3. You are very involved with financial matters, probably have wealth-building and financial interests as an aggressive hobby, and feel financially powerful with what you have.

- True that in my lean times I can survive

Great. I will now do an analysis of your 'current' trend for these same three probable charts and we shall see which of them relate more to your 'reality'.

Agnihotri :)

Roism

Post by Roism » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:24 pm

Dear Agnihotri,

Thank you and look forward to the next set of questions from you.

Warm Regards

Roism

Post by Roism » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:36 am

Dear Agnihotri,

I am sure by now you must be preplexed just as I have been over the years on my birth time given what has happened with me in my life so far. I myself have questioned the time of my birth and the year I was born.

If i change the year to be 1967 and keep the date and the time frame the same, I get the time of 00:49 to hold true also.
(hollding my relocation and my mothers death). However I have not be able to verfify this to date with anyone. Known or unknown astrologer)

I appreciate the models you are running for me. God willing between you, me and rest of the members reading this forum we will all be come to conclusion on my birthtime.

Once again, I thank you for putting in the time and effort given that fact you have to earn a living in this world. ;-)

Warm Regards

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:53 am

Dear friend,

It seems like you are serious about this quest of yours. You do keep posting and pursuing it. Since Mr. Agnihotri has been unambiguously stating more than a few times that he is a professional astrologer (and you have acknowledged that you realize that fact very clearly in your message), may I suggest that both of you take this quest offline and work out a win-win arrangement in a professional setting, if you so choose?

Instead of this status quo? :-)

Cordially,

Rohiniranjan

[quote="Roism"]Dear Agnihotri,

I am sure by now you must be preplexed just as I have been over the years on my birth time given what has happened with me in my life so far. I myself have questioned the time of my birth and the year I was born.

If i change the year to be 1967 and keep the date and the time frame the same, I get the time of 00:49 to hold true also.
(hollding my relocation and my mothers death). However I have not be able to verfify this to date with anyone. Known or unknown astrologer)

I appreciate the models you are running for me. God willing between you, me and rest of the members reading this forum we will all be come to conclusion on my birthtime.

Once again, I thank you for putting in the time and effort given that fact you have to earn a living in this world. ;-)

Warm Regards[/quote]

Roism

Post by Roism » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:37 pm

Hi Rohiniranjan,

Thank you for your advice/suggestion.

My understanding of Agnihotri's assistance in finding my time of birth is that he/she is doing it more so to refine his/her own astrological skills. He/she has not mentioned of helping me based on a business transaction which quite possible can be true, however that has not been the case so far.

I myself am a novice in vedic astrology and my calculation are done more so by reading the help manual of a software that I am using called Kepler. What I am looking for from the mystic forum community of pro and non pro astrologers is confirmation and opinion of my findings in a "scholarly" format

I belive that planets do influence us, however its our choice weather we want to be influenced by them. In my situation, I can come up with different date and time for my birth which somehow is holding true based on certain scenarios. This curiosity is the reason I joined Mystic board to see what the members have to say in their opinions in free flow discussion of thoughts and at the same time to learn from others experience.

Once again I thank you for your advice

Warm Regards

Agnihotri

Thank you to all

Post by Agnihotri » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:43 am

Dear Roism,

My taking up your 'thread' was out of sheer interest in the rectification opportunity you offer to the board. I thought others would come in to join the discussion. But that lacking, our interaction gave others the impression that this was an attempt at soliciting your business.

I have taught astrology for free since 1986, and continue to do so in my Jyotishakaksha free seminars and weekly free prediction sessions for the public in my country. With gratitude to all, I wish to stop this thread at this point.  
Best of luck to all.

:)

Link removed...please see his ID for link....or use link exchange. Rhutobello

Roism wrote:Hi Rohiniranjan,

My understanding of Agnihotri's assistance in finding my time of birth is that he/she is doing it more so to refine his/her own astrological skills. He/she has not mentioned of helping me based on a business transaction which quite possible can be true, however that has not been the case so far.

I myself am a novice in vedic astrology and my calculation are done more so by reading the help manual of a software that I am using called Kepler. What I am looking for from the mystic forum community of pro and non pro astrologers is confirmation and opinion of my findings in a "scholarly" format

I belive that planets do influence us, however its our choice weather we want to be influenced by them. In my situation, I can come up with different date and time for my birth which somehow is holding true based on certain scenarios. This curiosity is the reason I joined Mystic board to see what the members have to say in their opinions in free flow discussion of thoughts and at the same time to learn from others experience.

Warm Regards

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:00 am

Roism,

So going by your concluding paragraph, one would assume that <<although planets can actively affect/influence our lives, we can turn their influence off at will!>>

If this is true and easy (I know you did not say that explicitly!), then why does one need astrology? Surely there must be another better way?

What is 'that' way in your surmise and in your observation/experience so far?

How can an individual exercise this *choice* to not be influenced by planets as you stated in your message to which I am responding?

I would be very interested to know, and I am sure there are others who would as well!

Peace,

Rohiniranjan

[quote="Roism"]Hi Rohiniranjan,

Warm Regards[/quote]

Roism

Post by Roism » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:46 pm

Dear Agnihotri,

I appreciate your time and effort in your quest to help me determine my time of birth. Just as you I was also hoping to have a wider discussion and insight on my topic however it did not materialize and I do understand your reasons to not move further on this topic because of subliminal comments during our discussion that we had so far.

Warm Regards

Roism

Post by Roism » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:21 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:Roism,

So going by your concluding paragraph, one would assume that <<although planets can actively affect/influence our lives, we can turn their influence off at will!>>

If this is true and easy (I know you did not say that explicitly!), then why does one need astrology? Surely there must be another better way?

Well, you are saying I said something and then agreeing to it at the same time that I did not say so I am just going to leave it that.

I do not know why one needs astrology just as why someone needs to go ring a bell in a temple...or to pray five times a day or believe in a book that is written by "authorities in power" at the time of publication......could it be because you believe in something so you have faith in it? Not sure what a better way would be...thats why I joined this forum to "edu me cate" myself ;-)

What is 'that' way in your surmise and in your observation/experience so far?

I am not clear on your question here

How can an individual exercise this *choice* to not be influenced by planets as you stated in your message to which I am responding?

My take on this is very simple...if you do not have any knowledge on your birthtime or year or date you have no idea what the planet and houses might be doing for you. Not knowing birth information, how would the planets and houses influence you then?....Since you only get influenced by thinks you know.

For example, if you have friends who do drugs and i am not implying that you have friends who do drugs, but let just say for discussion that you do and now the choice is yours weather you want to be influenced by your friends ......if you choose too, then you will do drugs and if you choose not to, you will not. So their influence in you becomes a question of will and like the old saying goes...when there is a will, there is a way

I might have simplified it too much but I think you understand where I going with this when I said the choice is your in choosing to be influenced by the planet and houses.

I thank the 300 plus people who visted this thread. My quest Will continue.......

Warm Regards to all

I would be very interested to know, and I am sure there are others who would as well!

Peace,

Rohiniranjan
Roism wrote:Hi Rohiniranjan,

Warm Regards

I wonder what may be the intention of showing a previous quote again without any comments?

This is a discussion forum. The questions raised are meaningfull, and it could be repllied to in a meaningfull way,

RishiRahul

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Roism wrote:Dear Agnihotri,

I appreciate your time and effort in your quest to help me determine my time of birth. Just as you I was also hoping to have a wider discussion and insight on my topic however it did not materialize and I do understand your reasons to not move further on this topic because of subliminal comments during our discussion that we had so far.

Warm Regards
First of all....we try to keep an open mind in order to help our members as far as possible.

After following this question, I start wondering if we have helped you at all....maybe you are searching for such information Agnihotri is the best one to give you.

He has been very kind...visiting this site and explained much to you and has also delivered links so those who seek his information are welcome to his site.

As you have stated....you seek much personal information that are very special for you.
It also seems that Agnihotri was the best man to deliver this information...I then wonder if it not was smartest to visit his site and do the discussion there..on net everything is just a click away :)...

On the other hand if this was something general...that many more could have use of...then it would be really nice to have this discussion here on the site.
Our Astrologer....who are well known in their trade, would even have managed to pick up a secret or two.....but it seems so was not the case.

So if you feel we have given wrong comments....then maybe this thoughts explain why.....Good luck to you :)

Roism

Post by Roism » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:55 pm

My thanks to the moderators for their comments

Being a rookie at this forum I admit, I could have possible taken this conversation offline but just as life we all live and learn and going forward I shall do so.

Warm Regards

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:27 pm

Rishiji,

You are right. On a linear arrangement like internet, often the quoted nest of messages soon turns into what has lovingly been called as a "dog's breakfast!". I love dogs and this is in no way posted to ridicule man (and woman)'s best friend!

But yes, perhaps it is better to use in complex threads a Q&A pattern.

Since I see some of the messages in a fancy quoted format whereas others show up as html, like the thread you responded to, I tend to just not spend time in reading those, let alone answering, particularly when a correspondant embeds their answers within the body of the quoted thread and quite simply makes a mess reminiscent of ....

Oh well! It hit me particularly since I was away for seven days with no access to internet and coming back to so many messages on so many forums was simply not worth the trouble :-)

Incidentally, if anyone has written to me and does not get any response, please do not take it personally! When facing so many messages and many other things to do and backlog to resolve etc, -- I hope you all will understand :-)

I it is also good personal discipline for me to be able to let go and not get overwhelmed by my curiosity as to what was in each of the message that I did not read. If it was important, I have faith that Universe will bring it to me again!

Peace!

RR

[/quote]

I wonder what may be the intention of showing a previous quote again without any comments?

This is a discussion forum. The questions raised are meaningfull, and it could be repllied to in a meaningfull way,

RishiRahul
moderator[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:32 am

rohiniranjan wrote:Rishiji,

You are right. On a linear arrangement like internet, often the quoted nest of messages soon turns into what has lovingly been called as a "dog's breakfast!". I love dogs and this is in no way posted to ridicule man (and woman)'s best friend!

But yes, perhaps it is better to use in complex threads a Q&A pattern.

Since I see some of the messages in a fancy quoted format whereas others show up as html, like the thread you responded to, I tend to just not spend time in reading those, let alone answering, particularly when a correspondant embeds their answers within the body of the quoted thread and quite simply makes a mess reminiscent of ....

Oh well! It hit me particularly since I was away for seven days with no access to internet and coming back to so many messages on so many forums was simply not worth the trouble :-)

Incidentally, if anyone has written to me and does not get any response, please do not take it personally! When facing so many messages and many other things to do and backlog to resolve etc, -- I hope you all will understand :-)

I it is also good personal discipline for me to be able to let go and not get overwhelmed by my curiosity as to what was in each of the message that I did not read. If it was important, I have faith that Universe will bring it to me again!

Peace!

RR

RishiRahul
moderator[/quote][/quote]

Dear Dada,

Sometime ago in the recent past I had the opportunity to meet Pravinji. He had asked me whether I used intuition while giving the predictions that I am sought for.

I told him that I did not, and he replied disbelievingly--' that is not possible. You must be guided by intuition, nd maybe you are not aware of it'.

I then realised that he is probably correct, and I told him that if I did use intuition, I always counterchecked it with science.

My intuition has developed better since then, and I could smell the rat; but again my urge being very strong, I counterchecked that with 'Horary'; And I was sure ( one can read my horary predictions at the horary forum).

I thank you for the understanding.

I wish and wonder if he could perform this action with an old member!!!!???

Welcome back,

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:14 am

[quote="RishiRahul"]Dear Dada,

Sometime ago in the recent past I had the opportunity to meet Pravinji. He had asked me whether I used intuition while giving the predictions that I am sought for.

I told him that I did not, and he replied disbelievingly--' that is not possible. You must be guided by intuition, nd maybe you are not aware of it'.

I then realised that he is probably correct, and I told him that if I did use intuition, I always counterchecked it with science.

My intuition has developed better since then, and I could smell the rat; but again my urge being very strong, I counterchecked that with 'Horary'; And I was sure ( one can read my horary predictions at the horary forum).

I thank you for the understanding.

I wish and wonder if he could perform this action with an old member!!!!???

Welcome back,

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishi, Pravin ji is right, by my reckoning and experience! Intuition is nothing special, it is natural!

Let me use an example that most of us who can walk have lived before!

When we were one or two years old, we were mastering our locomotor skills and trying to walk and fall and hoist ourselves up again and walk. These days, after years and decades of practice, we do not have to think about walking any more. We get up and walk!

Reasoning and intuition!

RR
<old member>

asro

Birth Time !! judging

Post by asro » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:07 am

To all the gurus ..

this may sound apart form the topic that was handled in this thread and even may be a cliche to many .. but rookie in me still makes me quote the question here.
THe correct birth decision is done by many in differrent &nbsp;ways , and also there are rules &nbsp;set by Brihat Parashara for timing births in the different Yugas. Confining myself to this Kaliyuga &nbsp;what is the right time of birth. Is it when the baby is out of womb completely , is it when it cries out first or is it when the umbilical cord is cut. Being in the age of technology we all know all the above said things can be controlled so to get Doctered time (not &nbsp;to forget C-section)... So can some one help me know how birth should be timed ??

asro

Return to “Vedic Astrology”