300 Important Combinations

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: raj yog and placement of guru

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:17 am

Dear Shreelesh,

I would like to humbly advise you, if you are at all serious, to look at the full chart and if asking questions like this hopefully for your personal learning to give full data (Date, time, place and full dates and descriptions of two major events -- for checksum verification). You will get more serious and meaningful responses that way. Astrologers use all kinds of variables and varying parameters and so your calculations may simply not be correct or acceptable :-)

I hope you are not taking this post the wrong way and not considering me too harsh!

RR

<quote="Shreelesh Nambiar"]To all astrologers,

WELL DEAR ASTROLOGERS I WANT TO KNOW IF THE GURU IS PLACED IN ITS OWN HOUSE  VERY STRONGLY ALONG WITH RAHU , IN THE 9TH HOUSE OF A PERSONS BIRTH CHART ,WETHER IT FORMS RAJ YOG AS I HAD READ THAT IF THE LORD OF THE 9TH HOUSE IF PLACED IN ITS OWN HOUSE FORMS RAJ YOG. BUT IN THIS CASE THE GURU RAHU COMBINATION FORMS GURU CHANDALA YOG WHICH IS NOT A GOOD YOGA IN ASTROLOGY.............. MY QUESTION IS , IS THERE ANY SCOPE FOR RAJ YOG.

THANK YOU[/quote]

Shreelesh Nambiar

to respected rohiniranjan

Post by Shreelesh Nambiar » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:41 am

with all due respect , i would like to ask what do you mean by "descriptions of two major events -- for checksum verification)."

Rohiniranjan

Re: to respected rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:48 pm

[quote="Shreelesh Nambiar"]with all due respect , i would like to ask what do you mean by "descriptions of two major events -- for checksum verification)."[/quote]

Often astrologers use one or two (or more) significant events that are in a sense destined, such as marriage, childbirth, significant deaths of close relatives, major accidents. Jobs and education and not so major illnesses may work at times but the birth/death/transformation type events generally are better for checking and fine-tuning the chart. At the same time I must caution against too quickly tweaking the time unless obviously flawed (in terms of documentation or otherwise)

Hope this helps

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:52 am

Hi,

The continuation of this topic having the "Birth details of Shreelesh Nambiar" has been split as a new post in the Vedic astrology reading forum with new name...Birth details of Shreelesh Nambiar.

This is for his convenience in getting readings.

Good Luck,

RishiRahul

Shreelesh Nambiar

to respected rohini ranjan

Post by Shreelesh Nambiar » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:48 am

Respected Rohiniranjan ,

i have posted my queries in my latest post, in the vedic astrology reading forum, under birt details of shreelesh, kindly go through it

thank you

Shreelesh Nambiar

to all astrologers

Post by Shreelesh Nambiar » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:50 am

well i &nbsp;have posted my queries in my latest post, in the vedic astrology reading forum, under birt details of shreelesh, kindly go through it

thank you

life2007

Post by life2007 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:17 pm

Hello

Guru in its own house 11th... Saggaritus

But Combust as Sun is also in 11th house

And Guru=Chandal Yog as Rahu is also in the 11th house...

What could be the possible outcome....

It is an intersting combination.. Sun is the dispositor, Guru is in its own house... and Rahu is not in the favourable house.....

All learned members are requested to give their views on this please...

Regards

Jeet

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:49 am

life2007 wrote:Hello

It is an intersting combination.. Sun is the dispositor, Guru is in its own house... and Rahu is not in the favourable house.....

Regards

Jeet
According to my experience and readings, Guru does not get combust by sun. &nbsp;In fact, its in one way a Gaj Kesari yog for spiritual development and fame.

The lagna is Kumbha, and Kumbh is lorded by both Shani and Rahu, Lord of ascendant in 11th house is Good and in house of Guru, This will give good results as far as gains are concerned, but means of gains would not be &nbsp;straight or source of gains would be unnative/foreign countries. Also since 11th house is house of friends too, the jatak is advised to take care of defamation because of intimate friends, since there are two bad combinations like chandaal yoga and sun-rahu combination...This might lead to financial loss as well as defamation.

life2007

Post by life2007 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:33 am

hemal_bhach wrote:

Regards

Jeet
According to my experience and readings, Guru does not get combust by sun.  In fact, its in one way a Gaj Kesari yog for spiritual development and fame.

The lagna is Kumbha, and Kumbh is lorded by both Shani and Rahu, Lord of ascendant in 11th house is Good and in house of Guru, This will give good results as far as gains are concerned, but means of gains would not be  straight or source of gains would be unnative/foreign countries. Also since 11th house is house of friends too, the jatak is advised to take care of defamation because of intimate friends, since there are two bad combinations like chandaal yoga and sun-rahu combination...This might lead to financial loss as well as defamation.
Hello Hemal

Interesting views. Definitely a piece of knowledge by you to ponder over a while.

This is because I never knew until now that Guru cannot be combusted by Sun and secondly you have precisely given a correct accuration. The gains are visible since last year and it is from foreign countries, but not after struggling for quite number of years.

I understand your point of view of Lord of Asc in 11th house. But is Rahu not in unfavourable house? Another aspect is the fact that Rahu is associated with Sun which is primarily the dipositor.

Ok to get a bit large view on this here are the birth details. If you could give a bit more analysis, I would be grateful.

DOB: 30.12.1972  TOB: 11:19 AM  POB: Palghat Dist , Lat : 010:36 N, Long : 076:42E.

Just  technical analysis about career, marriage, gains, loss etc etc, Otherwise Shri Rishi Rahulji would shift this to another forum. He has a great eye. :)

And one more thing please.. What do you mean by intimate friends.. and how do avoid those friends who could cause defamation or financial loss. I mean, what  parameters should be followed?  This is because you never know who are plotting against you in this nasty world.. Any remedy for Guru-Rahu and Sun-Rahu combination?

And Hemal, how does two contradictory things go along, if you could please elaborate for better understanding please... i.e Gaja Kesari Yog which brings fame and spirituality and equally Guru-Chandal Yog with Grahan Yog which brings defamation and loss ??

Comments/Views from other learned members are also requested.

Regards

Jeet

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:19 pm

life2007 wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:

Regards

Jeet
According to my experience and readings, Guru does not get combust by sun.  In fact, its in one way a Gaj Kesari yog for spiritual development and fame.

The lagna is Kumbha, and Kumbh is lorded by both Shani and Rahu, Lord of ascendant in 11th house is Good and in house of Guru, This will give good results as far as gains are concerned, but means of gains would not be  straight or source of gains would be unnative/foreign countries. Also since 11th house is house of friends too, the jatak is advised to take care of defamation because of intimate friends, since there are two bad combinations like chandaal yoga and sun-rahu combination...This might lead to financial loss as well as defamation.
Hello Hemal

Interesting views. Definitely a piece of knowledge by you to ponder over a while.

This is because I never knew until now that Guru cannot be combusted by Sun and secondly you have precisely given a correct accuration. The gains are visible since last year and it is from foreign countries, but not after struggling for quite number of years. ITS NOT WHAT I MEANT AFTER STRUGGLING, BUT I MEANT WAS UNCONVENTIONAL WAYS, OR SOMETIMES CROOKED WAYS LIKE SMUGGLING OR SO.
I understand your point of view of Lord of Asc in 11th house. But is Rahu not in unfavourable house? ITS NOTHING LIKE UNFAVOURABLE HOUSE FOR RAHU...RAHU IS A GRAH FOR MATERIAL GAINS, SO IT BEING LORD OF ASCENDANT, PLACED IN HOUSE OF GAINS, HELPS YOU FOR MATERIAL GAINS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, Another aspect is the fact that Rahu is associated with Sun which is primarily the dipositor.

Ok to get a bit large view on this here are the birth details. If you could give a bit more analysis, I would be grateful.

DOB: 30.12.1972  TOB: 11:19 AM  POB: Palghat Dist , Lat : 010:36 N, Long : 076:42E. WILL CHECK AND LET YOU KNOW

Just  technical analysis about career, marriage, gains, loss etc etc, Otherwise Shri Rishi Rahulji would shift this to another forum. He has a great eye. :)

And one more thing please.. What do you mean by intimate friends.. and how do avoid those friends who could cause defamation or financial loss. I mean, what  parameters should be followed?  This is because you never know who are plotting against you in this nasty world.. Any remedy for Guru-Rahu and Sun-Rahu combination? YOU CANNOT AVOID AND SHOULD NOT AVOID FRIENDS, BUT ATLEAST TRY TO BE CAREFUL, LIKE NOT TO ENTER INTO BUSINESS DEALS, OR NOT TO TAKE ADVISE, OR IF AT ALL GET AN ADVISE, RECEHCK THE SANCTITY OF IT, AND THEN BE MORE CAUTIOUS IN PARTICULARLY THOSE STEPS WHERE FREINDS GET INTO PICTURE.
And Hemal, how does two contradictory things go along, if you could please elaborate for better understanding please... i.e Gaja Kesari Yog which brings fame and spirituality and equally Guru-Chandal Yog with Grahan Yog which brings defamation and loss ?? &nbsp;IT IS THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF SPIRITUAL YOGA...OFTEN SOMETHING REALLY UNEXPECTED HAPPENS IN ONE'S LIFE, AND PERSON GETS HURT SO MUCH PSYCHOLOGICALLY THAT RENOUNCES THE WORLD...NEED TO ANALYSE 11TH HOUSE COMBINATIONS IN DETAILS, BUT HAD IT BEEN RELATED TO 12TH/9TH AND ASCENDANT...I M SURE IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
Comments/Views from other learned members are also requested.

Regards

Jeet

life2007

Post by life2007 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Thank you very much for your detailed explanations to my queries.
hemal_bhach wrote:
life2007 wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:
life2007 wrote:

DOB: 30.12.1972  TOB: 11:19 AM  POB: Palghat Dist , Lat : 010:36 N, Long : 076:42E. WILL CHECK AND LET YOU KNOW
I eagerly look forward to your interpetations and views after you see the whole chart including Navmash chart.

Thank you once again

Regards

Jeet

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:46 pm

IT IS THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF SPIRITUAL YOGA...OFTEN SOMETHING REALLY UNEXPECTED HAPPENS IN ONE'S LIFE, AND PERSON GETS HURT SO MUCH PSYCHOLOGICALLY THAT RENOUNCES THE WORLD...NEED TO ANALYSE 11TH HOUSE COMBINATIONS IN DETAILS, BUT HAD IT BEEN RELATED TO 12TH/9TH AND ASCENDANT...I M SURE IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.................................................................... quote Hemal.

Dear Hemal,

The above &nbsp;regarding the 11th. lord being connected to the 12/ 9 and ascendant should be read as " 12 + 9 + ascendant; or 12 or 9 or ascendant? Do clarify? and do not be defensive; which you are not expected to be... as you are quite confident.

Whichever amongst the two ( after you clarify), would be glad to know the logic behind it. Why I request you this is because I find sense in it that needs more firm.

RishiRahul

life2007

Post by life2007 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:28 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul Ji

I have been reading your articles and discussions in this forum with great interest.

I am novice in astrology, nevertheless I have attained a keen interest in the last one year. My point has always been tons of "WHYs" and "HOWs".

I have been hoping against hope that at some point you will input your valuable views in the current matter. My prayers have been answered :)

Hemal has already been giving valuable advice and views and am expecting further views.

I would be grateful if you could technically analyse the chart with more emphasis on Career and Marriage at your convenience.

I am reproducing the birth details as below:

DOB: 30.12.1972 &nbsp;TOB: 11:19 AM &nbsp; POB: Palghat Lat: 010"36 N &nbsp;Long: 076"42 N.

The natal chart is promising but with my limited knowledge in astrology, I can see Navmash chart is not that good. &nbsp;Despite several Raja Yogas like
1) Ketu in 5th 2) Exchange of 9th and 10th Lords (Dharam-karmadhipathi Raj Yog) &nbsp;3) Mahpurush Yog (Mars in own house) &nbsp;4) Guru in own house etc etc... Why there is no stability in Career and NO marriage as yet.

Thanks

Regards

Jeet

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi Life2007,

I have it mind to reply to your request &nbsp;posted in the Reading forum and I will reply there in time, but there only. Presently I am busy moving to the U.S.A and Canada on the 14th. Nov for 2 months. Therefore expect me busy for the next few days. If you would just give me a reminder in the reading forum post about it, I would not forget.

I expect you to carry on the technical conversation with Hemalji having a good knowledge on this subject. I will participate in it as I am now.

RishiRahul

life2007

Post by life2007 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:52 pm

Dear Rishi Rahulji

Thank you so much.

I shall give you a reminder. Kindly tell around what date should I remind you if you dont mind...

I am desperate to know in detail and hence this request, if you dont mind.

Thanks

Regards

Jeet

Return to “Vedic Astrology”