Daridra Yoga (Poverty Yoga) - ???

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rajesh Kakkanatt

Daridra Yoga (Poverty Yoga) - ???

Post by Rajesh Kakkanatt » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:33 pm

When Lagna lord in 6th and 6th lord in lagna, with maraka aspect on atleast one then it is said to be Daridra Yoga .

Please let me know whether the given Horoscope will have it. House interchange between Moon and Saturn.

If Yes - when and if No - why.

Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt[/b]
Attachments
d1.jpg
D1 Chart
d1.jpg (13.54 KiB) Viewed 4203 times
d9.jpg
D9 Chart (Navamsa)
d9.jpg (14.31 KiB) Viewed 4205 times

hemal_bhach

Re: Daridra Yoga (Poverty Yoga) - ???

Post by hemal_bhach » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:35 am

Rajesh Kakkanatt wrote:When Lagna lord in 6th and 6th lord in lagna, with maraka aspect on atleast one then it is said to be Daridra Yoga .

Please let me know whether the given Horoscope will have it. House interchange between Moon and Saturn.

If Yes - when and if No - why.

Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt[/b]
Dear sir,

lagna lord or the planet associated therein , if it has relation by anyways with the 3rd, 5th or 6th house, also generates SHIMANT YOGA, which makes the jatak, continously seeking or has quest for knowledge or information, etc. So not neecessarily generates Dhimant yoga.  If by any chance sun/mercury have this association, it generates interest in occult science, or jyotish shastra...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:20 am

Hello Rajesh Kakkanatt,

Moon exchange Saturn obviously affects the moon which gets powerful spiritual calls, affected health may result. The moon being free from Saturn in Navamsa is a good indication. Earnings should be good, but total finances(the +-) is affected. Health could be a reason.

The combination you desired to know is available, but other factors are good for finances as mentioned. When? depends upon other factors.

Finance could be affected in periods only. There are powerful lunar and solar yogas.

Periods of Rahu, Sun, mercury and particularly Venus periods should be materially good in spurts at least.

Does your spouse view you as quarrelsome and sectretive? A change of circumstance could have resulted in/around 2005. The process of change had its restrictions.

This is obviously a general statement.

Rajesh Kakkanatt

Moon exchange Saturn - Health Problem? - Saturn in the 6th House

Post by Rajesh Kakkanatt » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:05 pm

Thank you very much Rishiraj for your answer. By the way this horoscope is not my Wifes :) .

Also I have one doubt. Saturn aspects moon, but Saturn in the 6th gives him more strength, so how do we interpret this?

Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Rajesh Kakkanatt,

Moon exchange Saturn obviously affects the moon which gets powerful spiritual calls, affected health may result. The moon being free from Saturn in Navamsa is a good indication. Earnings should be good, but total finances(the +-) is affected. Health could be a reason.

The combination you desired to know is available, but other factors are good for finances as mentioned. When? depends upon other factors.

Finance could be affected in periods only. There are powerful lunar and solar yogas.

Periods of Rahu, Sun, mercury and particularly Venus periods should be materially good in spurts at least.

Does your spouse view you as quarrelsome and sectretive? A change of circumstance could have resulted in/around 2005. The process of change had its restrictions.

This is obviously a general statement.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:29 pm

Hello,

I expect you to answer my questions beore I answer yours further. Isn't that fair?

Rishirahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:30 pm

Hello,

I expect you to answer my questions beore I answer yours further. Isn't that fair?

Rishirahul

Rajesh Kakkanatt

:) :)

Post by Rajesh Kakkanatt » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Thank you Rishirahul,

I think its fair... :) :) . I can learn only from a known Horoscope.

Regards

Rajesh  
RishiRahul wrote:Hello,

I expect you to answer my questions before I answer yours further. Isn't that fair?

Rishirahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”