Moon and Rahu are the Karaka of Vedesh-Yatra

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:27 am

asro wrote:to the gurus !!

I am out of India for last 2 yrs ... and in my case Rahu and Moon are in 5th house (rashi-Karka) and ketu in Makar (along with Mar, Sun, Mer). Now is my Moon out of Rahu ketu axis .. ?? or here other planetary combinations play role too ??
This is what I was emphasizing..Moon in the axis of Rahu and ketu also makes apossibility of foreign travel as well as residense...More important is association with 9th /12th/7th or sometimes 10th house...So just moon out of the axis of rahu ketu axis, doesnt necessarily confirm foreign travel, Also grahs like Mangal and shani also play a role, if there is association with these houses.

asro

Post by asro » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi hemalji

could u tell me for a planet to be in rahu-ketu axis shuld it be conjunct with them. if yes does that  mean a planet who is not conjunct wtih Rahu or ketu is out of their axis ?? so providing ppl with more chance for videsh yatra ?? .. please correct me ...

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:02 am

asro wrote:Hi hemalji

could u tell me for a planet to be in rahu-ketu axis shuld it be conjunct with them. if yes does that  mean a planet who is not conjunct wtih Rahu or ketu is out of their axis ?? so providing ppl with more chance for videsh yatra ?? .. please correct me ...
Dear sir,

I neevr said what you are asking, In fact I disagree to the point which started here and was posted.  Moon out of the axis of Rahu/Ketu means sure for videsh Yatra,was the point here, but I disagreed to this ..Its house combinations and specially rahu, shani mangal and also surya which is responsible for such Yatras, and foreign residense...House in analysis should be 12th/9th, mainly and w.r.t 2nd, 11th 10th or 7th decides the travel, and 4th house longterm or short term stay....It has nothing to do with moon in axis or not in axis..

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:31 am

The only thing where moon with Rahu Ketu axis helps to contribute/act as a catalyst in regard to foriegn travels is that:=

Rahu= foreign influence. Moon=mind.

A thought.

RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:08 pm

RishiRahul wrote:The only thing where moon with Rahu Ketu axis helps to contribute/act as a catalyst in regard to foriegn travels is that:=

A thought.

RishiRahul
Rahulji,

Yes I agree to your logic, but personally I feel that its the foreign influence or craze on the mind of jatak, whcih is of dominance if there is Rahu-moon conjunction, howveer, if there are other right combinations related to right houses, of foreign travel/residence, it becomes fulfilment of wish, or else would lead to great frustration/depression..because as such those with rahu-moon conjunct, areprone to depressive tendencies.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:50 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:The only thing where moon with Rahu Ketu axis helps to contribute/act as a catalyst in regard to foriegn travels is that:=

A thought.

RishiRahul
Rahulji,

Yes I agree to your logic, but personally I feel that its the foreign influence or craze on the mind of jatak, whcih is of dominance if there is Rahu-moon conjunction, howveer, if there are other right combinations related to right houses, of foreign travel/residence, it becomes fulfilment of wish, or else would lead to great frustration/depression..because as such those with rahu-moon conjunct, areprone to depressive tendencies.

Dear Hemal,

That is precisely what I meant and was tryng all the way to mean. It is great to know that there are some serious astrologers around willing to accept and give.

RishiRahul
Thank you

Rajesh Kakkanatt

vimsottari dasa and foreign tour

Post by Rajesh Kakkanatt » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:11 pm

Dear all,

How can we know when a person travel to a foreign country, by looking his Vimsottari Dasa dates? Let it be a small travel or a big. For example a person staying in UK for 1 or 2 months (official tour).

What are the combinations???

Thanks in advance and

Best Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:33 am

RishiRahul wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:

A thought.

RishiRahul
Rahulji,

Dear Hemal,

That is precisely what I meant and was tryng all the way to mean. It is great to know that there are some serious astrologers around willing to accept and give.

RishiRahul
Thank you
Thanks Rahulji,

At times I ahev noted that, two persons think same way, but expression is different, and takes time to actually know the mind..

I love and accept Astrology as a science and is my great hobby too, learning and analysing this amazing science.  As such, its not my profession, because I am a chemical engr with management degree, and have my own business/factory with worldwide exports...

Best regard.

Hemal

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:53 am

[quote="hemal_bhach"]Thanks Rahulji,

At times I ahev noted that, two persons think same way, but expression is different, and takes time to actually know the mind..

I love and accept Astrology as a science and is my great hobby too, learning and analysing this amazing science.  As such, its not my profession, because I am a chemical engr with management degree, and have my own business/factory with worldwide exports...

Best regard.

Hemal[/quote]

Dear Mr. Bhach,

It is good and actually rather heartening to see a well-educated, and otherwise successful applied scientist like you getting interested and practicing jyotish. Each time I see that happening on the Jyotish scene or even when someone with a non-scientific background but truly stable and clear thinking focusing on jyotish, it feels as if a fragment of my eternal prayer is being answered! Jyotish never belonged in a mystic's cauldron though it keeps getting pushed into it time and again. A Beesemer's convertor is more like it which will burn the dross and the pure steel shall emerge!

Regards,

RR

Rohiniranjan

Fate vs Free-will

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:15 am

[quote="Rajesh Kakkanatt"]Dear all,

How can we know when a person travel to a foreign country, by looking his [b]Vimsottari Dasa[/b] dates? Let it be a small travel or a big. For example a person staying in UK for 1 or 2 months (official tour).

What are the combinations???

Thanks in advance and

Best Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt[/quote]

Rajesh,

A question like this should be very easy to answer, most would say! Almost for all individuals their FIRST foreign trip is quite significant, no matter whether they are rich or poor, hailing from the third world or the (what are the first and which is the second world?) more affluent countries where a foreign travel may be less of a big deal etc.

The 3rd house is often taken as short journeys, 9th for long journeys and 12th for residence abroad. This is almost a dictum and indeed often shows up in charts in terms of dashas, transits and inherent combinations in a chart.

However, if you persevere, you will find that the 7th house also shows up quite often and other combinations as well. Indeed this is true for many such astrological gospel truths! Sadly, no matter how emphatically these combinations are claimed and touted by the contemporary cogniscenti, while impressive to read, when the combinations are put to test, soon there emerge charts where these conditions are not met or not even close!

Sometimes the combinations and indicators show up and connect directly but in some charts they do not but often can be retrofitted with more indirect approaches, such as dispositors, nakshatras, vargas and padas etc.

The true question with a million dollar answer is: What are the combinations in a chart or indicators that signify and indicate that the nativity will belong to a cohort that would show direct indications or to one where the direct correlation is not there.

Once I stopped (or at least reduced) learning from celebrity examples and began my learn from the regular masses and internet nativities continuing education curriculum (enrollment = 1, Moi!) this bimodal distribution in the human population is beginning to emerge with increasing clarity.

The confounders such as ayanamsha, parallax and umpteen other coordinates that we fiddle around with, including the most dangerous one: birth time -- get in the way but if one perseveres the pattern emerges.

The bimodal distribution, my belief and suspicion tells me, also has within its womb the answer to the evergreen riddle: Human experience = Fate OR Freewill

RR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:20 am

hemal_bhach wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:

A thought.

RishiRahul
Rahulji,

Dear Hemal,

RishiRahul
Thank you
Thanks Rahulji,

Best regard.

Hemal

Hello Hemal,

The difference.

I love and accept Astrology as a science and is my great hobby too over 26 years, learning and analysing this amazing science.

I have my career too (not astrology), a full time one, where I am involved in man management and public relations, dealing with the elite, and also the lowest levels... which aids my learning of humans.

Astrollogy study even as a profession is my pasion.

RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:54 am

RishiRahul wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:

A thought.

RishiRahul
Rahulji,

Dear Hemal,

RishiRahul
Thank you
Thanks Rahulji,

Best regard.

Hemal

Hello Hemal,

The difference.

I love and accept Astrology as a science and is my great hobby too over 26 years, learning and analysing this amazing science.

I have my career too (not astrology), a full time one, where I am involved in man management and public relations, dealing with the elite, and also the lowest levels... which aids my learning of humans.

Astrollogy study even as a profession is my pasion.

RishiRahul
Rahulji,

Thats nice, Any professional is always a professional, in whatever he does...

Rajesh Kakkanatt

Why this debate???

Post by Rajesh Kakkanatt » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:31 am

Hello all,

I have given my Horoscope in another forem related to foreign travel. I have given the Dasa period of travels I made, why can't you people take it as a challenge or take it as a research? Why cant you check whether their is any relation between Moon and Rahu for travel?

You can read the horoscopes and other details in the below link:-

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 90&start=5

Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt

Rohiniranjan

Re: Why this debate???

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:23 pm

Rajesh,

Birthtimes stated in 'seconds' (precision level) generally tend to be rectified. Please confirm if the birthtime in the referred post is and what was the original birthtime. Was that from a document, hospital records, parent's recall etc.

Thanks

RR

[quote="Rajesh Kakkanatt"]Hello all,

I have given my Horoscope in another forem related to foreign travel. I have given the Dasa period of travels I made, why can't you people take it as a challenge or take it as a research? Why cant you check whether their is any relation between Moon and Rahu for travel?

Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Why this debate???

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:34 pm

Rajesh Kakkanatt wrote:Hello all,

Regards

Rajesh Kakkanatt

Dear Rajesh,

In another thread I had given you a reply to another query of yours asking for your feedback; which you could not give ddue to his life being not too well known to you.

Secondly it is easy to reply to queries when one has a shortage of time/concentration. Such queries I answer often.
Queries related to research/time predictions etc. need much concentration and therefore time, which I am sure many do not get easily.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”