Vedic Astrology in relation to the tenure of present government of India under Manmohan Singh

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Satendra

Vedic Astrology in relation to the tenure of present government of India under Manmohan Singh

Post by Satendra » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:28 pm

Pls send views on the above subject in context to vedic astrology

Satendra

New post Who Becomes An M.B.A

Post by Satendra » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:49 pm

To the forum,
Gentlemen
I am an practising astrologer since the last ten years and have fiound out the below mentioned pecularities  of education and careers in horoscopes. I think the article will be of immense help to the Members of this forum This article is written taking into consideration just the basic principles of astrology,in times to come  I would be glad to contribute the advance principles and their analysis,their effects and  influences. I can also write on other topics of readers interest such as Women & Astrology,Medical Astrology,Career Astrology,Child Astrology, Business Astrology,etc.
                     Who Becomes a Succesful M.B.A
Since the  start of Economic Liberalisation from 1991, a new career option has generated much curiosity and excitement among the New Generation, that  is Managers in Companies. For being eligible to be a manager it requires a special degree,which is M.B.A. M.B.A is among the first three choices in the career list of student of any faculty.
In astrology, if the following positions occur in the Horoscope of  a person the native is destined to become a succesfull M.B.A.
1. Persons with Gemini Ascendant (Mithun Lagna) normally opt for an M.B.A
2. Person  with Gemini Sign(Mithun rashi)and Virgo Sign(Kanya Rashi) are more inclined towards this stream.M.B.A could be a very fruitful career option for such people.
3. When Virgo Sign(Kanya Rashi) is in the first house of a person he could choose M.B.A as a career option.
4. Persons ,in whose horoscope Mercury(Budh) is in an exalted position and influences the Ascendant,can go for an M.B.A degree.
5. When the lord of the fifth house is Mercury and it is  in an exalted position, the native does M.B.A.
6 When the lord of the Seventh or Tenth house is Mercury and it is  in an exalted position, the native can go for an M.B.A.
7. persons,in whose horoscope the lord of Tenth house is in the Star(nakshatra) of Mercury and It is positioned in the  First,Fifth or Ninth house the native becomes a manager.
8. persons,in whose horoscope Mercury and Jupiter are lords of First or Tenth house and are positioned in the 1st,5th,9th,10th house together or are exchanging signs then such persons do M.B.a and become Lecturers or readers in Institutions imparting M.B.A course.
9. persons,in whose horoscope Mercury alongwith Mars and saturn is in exalted and or in Significant positioin,the native pursues M.B.A after completing his engineering degree.
10. persons,in whose horoscope Mercury alongwith Mars is in exalted and /or in Significant position it has been observed that such persons opt for a career in Hospital Administration or Management.
11. persons,in whose horoscope Mercury alongwith Venus is in exalted and /or in Significant position such persons are succesfull in Hotel Management.
12. persons,in whose horoscope Mercury and Saturn  are in exalted and /or in Significant position such persons pursue M.B.A with Human Resource Development as one of the major subjects.                    
13. persons,in whose horoscope Mercury alone is in exalted and /or in Significant position and is not influenced by other planets,then such persons does M.B.A  with Marketing and or Finance.
the planet Mercury (Budh) is the Significator of  writing,learningand research. If the aboive positions are in the horoscope but the intervening Dasha is not of a positive Planet, then the person instead of gouing for an M.B.A  pursues Learning, Writing Research or goes in Business.

Links are given at the C.P. This is not an advertisement or an announcement. This is not a place for Personal advertisements.

Site moderator

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:22 am

Simply put=For such positions, a powerful mercury should be connected with Mars always; and the native should have Mercury as ruling planets like Mercury Lagna.

Connection with Jupiter also state more of advisory positions/higher positions, but connection Mars is compulsory.

RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Re: Vedic Astrology in relation to the tenure of present government of India under Manmohan Singh

Post by hemal_bhach » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 am

Satendra wrote:Pls send views on the above subject in context to vedic astrology
Opened up this article, since I was curious to know aboutabout views on the subject, but smiled back, because someone opens up the subject to know about it.. Noted your views on MBA, Incidentallty I am Mithun lagna, and also an MBA..so cannot debate on your issues..but I have some curiosity on IAS, do you have such general norms of analysis, about people trying for IAS as a career?....

Also I would be thankful, if you can put forth your views on the subject, or analysis..about manmohansingh govt...

Rohiniranjan

Re: Vedic Astrology in relation to the tenure of present government of India under Manmohan Singh

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Not just private sector but MBA/Executive-MBA and similar background are also being embraced more an more in public service when choosing managers.

Traditionally, an 'effective' sun has been associated with public service particularly in a managerial capacity. I am not sure of any published research but it is one of those 'adages' and many such exist in astrology/jyotish.

Another log to put in the fire of learning! I hope it produces light and not just smoke!

RR

[quote="hemal_bhach"][quote="Satendra"]Pls send views on the above subject in context to vedic astrology[/quote]

Opened up this article, since I was curious to know aboutabout views on the subject, but smiled back, because someone opens up the subject to know about it.. Noted your views on MBA, Incidentallty I am Mithun lagna, and also an MBA..so cannot debate on your issues..but I have some curiosity on IAS, do you have such general norms of analysis, about people trying for IAS as a career?....

Also I would be thankful, if you can put forth your views on the subject, or analysis..about manmohansingh govt...[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]Simply put=For such positions, a powerful mercury should be connected with Mars always; and the native should have Mercury as ruling planets like Mercury Lagna.

Connection with Jupiter also state more of advisory positions/higher positions, but connection Mars is compulsory.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Why 'mars'? :-)
[[This is not a mistrust, dare or challenge, just a question arising out of curiosity ... ]]

RR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:22 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Simply put=For such positions, a powerful mercury should be connected with Mars always; and the native should have Mercury as ruling planets like Mercury Lagna.

RishiRahul
Why 'mars'? :-)
[[This is not a mistrust, dare or challenge, just a question arising out of curiosity ... ]]

RR

This is what I have noted in charts of M.B.A's, I mean the connection of Mars...... but in successful M.B.A.s.

Why?................. probably because it is business "admininistration". which is where Mars come in.

Successful M.B.A.s have 10th. lord (Mercury or any other) having conjunction or direct aspect with Mars. But in case of ordinary M.B.A.'s the Mars could be square 10th. lord or Mecury too.... besides other factors.

Hope I could be clear.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:26 am

rohiniranjan wrote:Not just private sector but MBA/Executive-MBA and similar background are also being embraced more an more in public service when choosing managers.

Traditionally, an 'effective' sun has been associated with public service particularly in a managerial capacity. I am not sure of any published research but it is one of those 'adages' and many such exist in astrology/jyotish.

Another log to put in the fire of learning! I hope it produces light and not just smoke!

RR
hemal_bhach wrote:
Satendra wrote:Pls send views on the above subject in context to vedic astrology

Also I would be thankful, if you can put forth your views on the subject, or analysis..about manmohansingh govt...

Very true.

Again the state of Sun and its aspect shows the nature of Government Service.

Sun has to be connected.

RishiRahul

asro

Post by asro » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:31 am

To all gurus

with all respect to all the gurus .... though me of not an age (not worth mentioning ) to speak or question any guru here , but of what i have learnt so far by my experience is  .. "Questions are keys to Knowledge" so if my question  sound  as mistrust or similar plz excuse me cos thats just my inablity  to express , but i do not intend to "question" (knowledge-wise) any guru here.

coming to my question, in this thread Satendraji as explained how planetary positions  for Managers or indicate to be mangers stressing on their MBA certification. What confused me is ... does those combination just show who a can be a MBA  or ...???  , as there are many examples in industry which show people without MBA degree are managers. Also currently there are so many MBA holders but without manegerial office.  how shuld we see in this case ?? plzzzz to guide me .....

and also a passing question (thought).. Mars, Mer combi is goood but will Sun make any difference to it ?? like Mer speech shall have the Mars energy and fireness along with  strong Will from Sun (Natural Atmakarak) .... wont it be good for manager ??

with respect

Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:14 am

Mercury, Mars Sun, Mars combination can make a powerful Government Officer, MB.A, and so many other things. I wish the interpretations were that easy.

It can make a dynamic, wise, manager who is a very good leader/popular/well known.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:14 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]Mercury, Mars Sun, Mars combination can make a powerful Government Officer, MB.A, and so many other things. I wish the interpretations were that easy.

It can make a dynamic, wise, manager who is a very good leader/popular/well known.

RishiRahul[/quote]

So true ---
Such as this promising chart --
KG4445M
14 September 1908
13:15 GMT
Edinburgh, Scotland
55N57
03W13

Looks like ideal MBA/Manager material the earlier poster would say...!

Return to “Vedic Astrology”