300 Important Combinations

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:55 pm

In your post in the reading forum, just send me a reminder. It could be done now so it comes to my mail box and I am reminded of it.. Simple. But carry on the rich discussion going on in this thread.

RishiRahul

life2007

Post by life2007 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:05 pm

Respected Rishiji

Thank you.  I have sent an reminder.

Yes of course, I intend to carry on the discussion here. Hemal ji has been putting great inputs. I would like to enhance my knowledge.

Thank you

Regards

Jeet

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 am

RishiRahul wrote:IT IS THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF SPIRITUAL YOGA...OFTEN SOMETHING REALLY UNEXPECTED HAPPENS IN ONE'S LIFE, AND PERSON GETS HURT SO MUCH PSYCHOLOGICALLY THAT RENOUNCES THE WORLD...NEED TO ANALYSE 11TH HOUSE COMBINATIONS IN DETAILS, BUT HAD IT BEEN RELATED TO 12TH/9TH AND ASCENDANT...I M SURE IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.................................................................... quote Hemal.

Dear Hemal,

The above  regarding the 11th. lord being connected to the 12/ 9 and ascendant should be read as " 12 + 9 + ascendant; or 12 or 9 or ascendant? Do clarify? and do not be defensive; which you are not expected to be... as you are quite confident.

Whichever amongst the two ( after you clarify), would be glad to know the logic behind it. Why I request you this is because I find sense in it that needs more firm.

RishiRahul
Dear Rishi rahulji,

I would never be defensive in any issue, nor prefer to be offensive. 11th is house of gains, and 12th house is also known as Ashram, or house of moksha, 9th is house of religion/Bhagya, Ascendant is self/soul, Now correlation of these houses, would certainly lead to spiritual yoga, where in particularly, Rahu/sun conjunction, sun/guru conjunction or even sun/venus conjunction, Placement of Guru or Ketu...Its a matter of analysis which one develops by knowledge and aptitude. I hope by this explanation, a stalwart like you would understand, my analysis leading to spiritual yoga.

Would always welcome your comments on my logic and analysis.

Hemal

life2007

Post by life2007 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:21 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:
Dear Hemal,

The above  regarding the 11th. lord being connected to the 12/ 9 and ascendant should be read as " 12 + 9 + ascendant; or 12 or 9 or ascendant? Do clarify? and do not be defensive; which you are not expected to be... as you are quite confident.

Whichever amongst the two ( after you clarify), would be glad to know the logic behind it. Why I request you this is because I find sense in it that needs more firm.

RishiRahul
Dear Rishi rahulji,

I would never be defensive in any issue, nor prefer to be offensive. 11th is house of gains, and 12th house is also known as Ashram, or house of moksha, 9th is house of religion/Bhagya, Ascendant is self/soul, Now correlation of these houses, would certainly lead to spiritual yoga, where in particularly, Rahu/sun conjunction, sun/guru conjunction or even sun/venus conjunction, Placement of Guru or Ketu...Its a matter of analysis which one develops by knowledge and aptitude. I hope by this explanation, a stalwart like you would understand, my analysis leading to spiritual yoga.

Hemal[/quote]

Hello Hemal Ji

The above explanation does carry lot of weight. This has only made me me more anxious about your awaited interpetations regarding the birth details i gave before. There are so many inclincations as per your post... Guru Rahu combination, Guru Sun combination.. Lord of asc in 11th house.. moon in 9th house.. Lord of asc owning 12 house. But again, I am still novice.. I would like to have a detailed analysis from you at your convienience.

But thank you so much.. you have helped in enriching my knowledge...

I supposed Gaja Kesari Yog is related to Jupiter and Moon... I am still having doubts about why you said Gaja Kesari Yog when Sun-guru-rahu is in 11th house.

Thanks

Regards

Jeet

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:34 pm

Hello Hemal,

Firstly, I am not a stalwart; or consider myself as one yet. Few others may consider me to be one. But I learn from/through you all, even the insignificant ones.

I am a hungry student, but focussed in my hunger.

One should set the targets high... and higher... and the Ego down... love the subject.. open your heart wide to accept it.

One gains.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:36 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:IT IS THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF SPIRITUAL YOGA...OFTEN SOMETHING REALLY UNEXPECTED HAPPENS IN ONE'S LIFE, AND PERSON GETS HURT SO MUCH PSYCHOLOGICALLY THAT RENOUNCES THE WORLD...NEED TO ANALYSE 11TH HOUSE COMBINATIONS IN DETAILS, BUT HAD IT BEEN RELATED TO 12TH/9TH AND ASCENDANT...I M SURE IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.................................................................... quote Hemal.

Dear Hemal,

RishiRahul
Dear Rishi rahulji,

Hemal
Hemalji,

A reply to my mentioned question would make my answer easy.

RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:19 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello Hemal,

Firstly, I am not a stalwart; or consider myself as one yet. Few others may consider me to be one. But I learn from/through you all, even the insignificant ones.

I am a hungry student, but focussed in my hunger.

One should set the targets high... and higher... and the Ego down... love the subject.. open your heart wide to accept it.

One gains.

RishiRahul
Thanksyou very much, sir,

I am impressed by your modesty.

Hemal

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:36 pm

Hemal,

Sometimes I get carried away by the praises. But then realise /tell myself that there are so many questions I would still fumble with. That is what keeps me down to Earth.

I would like to express to you all in the forum who are trying to learn astrology, the meaning of modesty.

Modesty is not showing. It is believing.

I hope you learn Guys.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:55 am

[quote="RishiRahul"]Hemal,

Sometimes I get carried away by the praises. But then realise /tell myself that there are so many questions I would still fumble with. That is what keeps me down to Earth.

I would like to express to you all in the forum who are trying to learn astrology, the meaning of modesty.

I hope you learn Guys.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishi,

Modesty is dangerous! Avoid it!
It is like the lover that makes you feel wanted and beautiful as long as you want it and serve it dutifully!

But one tiny detour or tantrum and you will find out that it was just another siren craving for your undivided attention and subservience and when you refuse to give her that, you shall be left sadly and very abruptly -- without Ms. Modesty!

What kind of allegience is that, solemn or otherwise?

RR

<Thatta korchi! Obviously!!>

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:53 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hemal,

I hope you learn Guys.

RishiRahul

Dear Dada,

You are correct again, as I get overboard sometimes.

Thank you for keeping me down to Earth, though a thattha.

RishiRahul

Rishi,

Modesty is dangerous! Avoid it!
It is like the lover that makes you feel wanted and beautiful as long as you want it and serve it dutifully!

But one tiny detour or tantrum and you will find out that it was just another siren craving for your undivided attention and subservience and when you refuse to give her that, you shall be left sadly and very abruptly -- without Ms. Modesty!

What kind of allegience is that, solemn or otherwise?

RR

<Thatta korchi! Obviously!!>

life2007

Post by life2007 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:28 am

hemal_bhach wrote:
life2007 wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:
life2007 wrote:
Ok to get a bit large view on this here are the birth details. If you could give a bit more analysis, I would be grateful.

DOB: 30.12.1972  TOB: 11:19 AM  POB: Palghat Dist , Lat : 010:36 N, Long : 076:42E. WILL CHECK AND LET YOU KNOW

Hello Hemal Ji

Kindly spend some time for studying the above chart please......

I am very much keen for your analysis/ views.

Regards

Jeet

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:05 am

How would a simha (sidereal) rising with guru and ketu in karakataka and surya and budha in dhanu rashi fare?

And I do not share the full data at this time for a reason! this thread apparently deals with ONE yoga and so presumably does not need other details!

Makes sense?

The nativity was born in January 1991

Hopefully we all end up learning from this being!

RR

[quote="RajeevSharma"]As you said sir, there are 300 yogas, many yogas r discussed in this forum like kaal sarpa yoga, mangal dosha etc. i 'd like to draw attention to other lesser known yogas.

[size=18][b]
Guru Chandaal Yoga[/b][/size]

This yoga is formed when Jupiter is in conjunction with or is aspected by Rahu or Ketu

The native is prone to act immorally and perform many misdeeds. However the results are not as frightening as they are made out to be. Different results are obtained for the combination in different houses however if benefic planets are present with this combination or this combination is aspected by benefic planets the results are auspicious as the inauspiciousness decreases.

In different houses this combination gives different results as follows

1. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 8th house, the native suffers from colic pains or he may suffer from the injuries near the naval. These injuries are likely to give life long scars.
2. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 9th house and Saturn is in the 3rd house (with Ketu), the native may be an illegitimate child.
3. If Jupiter is in the 10th house, Rahu is in the 6th house and Venus is in the 2nd house, the native becomes very wealthy even after being born in an ordinary family.
4. If there is a benefic aspect on the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu (or Ketu), the native is inclined towards religion and respects religious people.  
5. If Jupiter and Rahu are conjunct in the fourth house and there is a benefic aspect on them, the person is very religious wealthy and may be a lawyer.
6. if there is an auspicious sign in the ascendant (I think it means the sign of a naturally benefic planet) and the moon is also posited in an auspicious sign and the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu takes place in 5th or 9th house, the native is very learned, wealthy, progressive and respected person.
7. In Capricorn ascendant, if Jupiter and Rahu combine in the 9th house the native is a very rich person. He is much respected and has all the facilities at his disposal.
8. Jupiter Rahu combination in the 3rd house makes the person very courageous and if this combination is aspected by Mars, the courage knows no bounds.
9. Jupiter Rahu (or Ketu) combination in the 6th house and aspect of Mars on it, makes the person extremely critical of his own religion. In fact he criticizes the wrong in his religion.

On the whole this is not considered a good yoga. The person may have some sort of enmity towards his son. I have come across a number of charts with this combination; it is my personal observation that these people have a peculiar way of thinking. They have their own views about various things (in fact about almost everything under the sun), which may not be correct but the natives are very rigid about them. Simply put in Hindi the native [i]hamesha ulta sochta hai[/i].[/quote]

guide

300 C0mbinations

Post by guide » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:20 am

u can buy a book on it by Dr.B.V Raman

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:40 am

Hello sir,

In your analysis on Guru Rahu conjunction, I was looking for the same, if it is in the 12th house..?..Incidently, you mentioned about 6th house, 8th house but not 12th house...I have it in 12th house...and I a mithun lagna, so Rahu in exalted position , in conjunction with Guru, in 12th house...
rohiniranjan wrote:How would a simha (sidereal) rising with guru and ketu in karakataka and surya and budha in dhanu rashi fare?

And I do not share the full data at this time for a reason! this thread apparently deals with ONE yoga and so presumably does not need other details!

Makes sense?

The nativity was born in January 1991

Hopefully we all end up learning from this being!

RR
RajeevSharma wrote:As you said sir, there are 300 yogas, many yogas r discussed in this forum like kaal sarpa yoga, mangal dosha etc. i 'd like to draw attention to other lesser known yogas.

Guru Chandaal Yoga

This yoga is formed when Jupiter is in conjunction with or is aspected by Rahu or Ketu

The native is prone to act immorally and perform many misdeeds. However the results are not as frightening as they are made out to be. Different results are obtained for the combination in different houses however if benefic planets are present with this combination or this combination is aspected by benefic planets the results are auspicious as the inauspiciousness decreases.

In different houses this combination gives different results as follows

1. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 8th house, the native suffers from colic pains or he may suffer from the injuries near the naval. These injuries are likely to give life long scars.
2. If Rahu and Jupiter combine in 9th house and Saturn is in the 3rd house (with Ketu), the native may be an illegitimate child.
3. If Jupiter is in the 10th house, Rahu is in the 6th house and Venus is in the 2nd house, the native becomes very wealthy even after being born in an ordinary family.
4. If there is a benefic aspect on the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu (or Ketu), the native is inclined towards religion and respects religious people.  
5. If Jupiter and Rahu are conjunct in the fourth house and there is a benefic aspect on them, the person is very religious wealthy and may be a lawyer.
6. if there is an auspicious sign in the ascendant (I think it means the sign of a naturally benefic planet) and the moon is also posited in an auspicious sign and the conjunction of Jupiter and Rahu takes place in 5th or 9th house, the native is very learned, wealthy, progressive and respected person.
7. In Capricorn ascendant, if Jupiter and Rahu combine in the 9th house the native is a very rich person. He is much respected and has all the facilities at his disposal.
8. Jupiter Rahu combination in the 3rd house makes the person very courageous and if this combination is aspected by Mars, the courage knows no bounds.
9. Jupiter Rahu (or Ketu) combination in the 6th house and aspect of Mars on it, makes the person extremely critical of his own religion. In fact he criticizes the wrong in his religion.

On the whole this is not considered a good yoga. The person may have some sort of enmity towards his son. I have come across a number of charts with this combination; it is my personal observation that these people have a peculiar way of thinking. They have their own views about various things (in fact about almost everything under the sun), which may not be correct but the natives are very rigid about them. Simply put in Hindi the native hamesha ulta sochta hai.

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:46 am

Dear sir,

I was out of country, for my business purpose these days, so I really did not pay attention on this, but I shall definitely do it these days.. I feel that specific querries on the surface of your mind would help me analyse the chart more accurately, instead of generalised one..

Hemal
life2007 wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:
life2007 wrote:
hemal_bhach wrote:
life2007 wrote:
Ok to get a bit large view on this here are the birth details. If you could give a bit more analysis, I would be grateful.

DOB: 30.12.1972  TOB: 11:19 AM  POB: Palghat Dist , Lat : 010:36 N, Long : 076:42E. WILL CHECK AND LET YOU KNOW

Hello Hemal Ji

Kindly spend some time for studying the above chart please......

I am very much keen for your analysis/ views.

Regards

Jeet

Return to “Vedic Astrology”