rahu opposite saturn...

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

visham85

rahu opposite saturn...

Post by visham85 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 pm

what is the significance of having rahu in aries ascendant... and ketu conjuct saturn in libra( 7th house).....lord of  7th house (venus) in 3rd house(gemini)???

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:24 am

The native probably had a childhood where he/she could not strike a  balance in relationships, therefore had constrained surroundings.

The native needs to learn to temper agression and fickleness.

2002 - 2004 had affection problems and new beginnings in outlook at least.

Love relations would lead to grief. Love is more on a mental plane and expression is very important. Such people in love in more than one way/ two persons in different ways.

RishiRahul

I_seek_the _truth

Post by I_seek_the _truth » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:20 am

Dear visham85, You have a chart of someone you seem to know very intimately who has the lunar Nodes in 1/7.

Could you tell me, what was the attitude of the person's feelings about love, relationships with the other sex, and how his or her partner in love or marriage has handled his or her relationship with him...?

Rahu in ascendant makes one feel intensely alenated and distant from those around him in daily life - that's what i have read. Is that true in this case....?

Do reply.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 am

Do you really believe that a third person would be able to give you the information about love and feelings about love that you seek? Or even one who was ever involved with such a person?

Rahu in lagna only makes one alienated like you described if the chart is weak and if the lagnesha and atmakaraka are too!

Please bring me a chart where these conditions are not met ;-)

RR

[quote="I_seek_the _truth"]Dear visham85, You have a chart of someone you seem to know very intimately who has the lunar Nodes in 1/7.

Could you tell me, what was the attitude of the person's feelings about love, relationships with the other sex, and how his or her partner in love or marriage has handled his or her relationship with him...?

Rahu in ascendant makes one feel intensely alenated and distant from those around him in daily life - that's what i have read. Is that true in this case....?

Do reply.[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Re: rahu opposite saturn...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:41 am

[quote="visham85"]what is the significance of having rahu in aries ascendant... and ketu conjuct saturn in libra( 7th house).....lord of  7th house (venus) in 3rd house(gemini)???[/quote]

Visham,

If you are serious about astrology please post the full data of this chart that you are hinting about! If you are not serious about astrology then it is fine and you need not respond to my post!

RR

<The day astrologers lower the minimum standards required, Astrology sees its toes!>

visham85

Post by visham85 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:06 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
visham85 wrote:what is the significance of having rahu in aries ascendant... and ketu conjuct saturn in libra( 7th house).....lord of  7th house (venus) in 3rd house(gemini)???
Visham,

If you are serious about astrology please post the full data of this chart that you are hinting about! If you are not serious about astrology then it is fine and you need not respond to my post!

i am posting the full data as you requested...
my birth date is 1 august 1985
Time of birth: 1:00 am
day light saving:+4
Longitude : 57 E 30........latitude: 20 S 06

rahu in ascendant aries
venus in &nbsp;gemini 3rd house
sun+mars cancer 4th house
mercury in leo 5th house
saturn+ ketu libra 7th house
jupiter + moon capricorn 10th house

please analyse my chart... tell me about marriage life ( saturn exalted in 7th house) &nbsp;and also about career....

i am currently undergoing rahu mahadasha + mercury antardasha...

i have jupiter mahadasha coming in 2017...how will it be?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 am

Visham!

Do you find it "easier" to take your birthplace, then look up an atlas, and then post on this forum the longitude and latitude? Why not give us just the name of your birthplace and let us figure out what the lats and longis are and get back to you if you were born in a place like shangrila that does not exist on modern atlases!

Thanks in advance for posting your FULL data as requested so that those who want to respond to you may!

RR

[quote="visham85"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="visham85"]what is the significance of having rahu in aries ascendant... and ketu conjuct saturn in libra( 7th house).....lord of  7th house (venus) in 3rd house(gemini)???[/quote]

Visham,

i am posting the full data as you requested...
my birth date is 1 august 1985
Time of birth: 1:00 am
day light saving:+4
Longitude : 57 E 30........latitude: 20 S 06

rahu in ascendant aries
venus in  gemini 3rd house
sun+mars cancer 4th house
mercury in leo 5th house
saturn+ ketu libra 7th house
jupiter + moon capricorn 10th house

please analyse my chart... tell me about marriage life ( saturn exalted in 7th house)  and also about career....

i am currently undergoing rahu mahadasha + mercury antardasha...

i have jupiter mahadasha coming in 2017...how will it be?[/quote]

I_seek_the _truth

Post by I_seek_the _truth » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:01 pm

I too am an Aries Ascendant, running Rahu mahadasha, and Merc Antardasha....!!

OK. Let's see what the Gurus come up with for you...! I will make one or two observations but don't consider them too seriously...! Wait for the words of those more leraned and wise than an enthusiastic but still ignorant beginner like me.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Keep repeating to yourself and pretty soon you will begin to actually believe in what you wrote in your last sentence :-)

Aries should always think positive!

RR

[quote="I_seek_the _truth"]I too am an Aries Ascendant, running Rahu mahadasha, and Merc Antardasha....!!

OK. Let's see what the Gurus come up with for you...! I will make one or two observations but don't consider them too seriously...! Wait for the words of those more leraned and wise than an enthusiastic but still ignorant beginner like me.[/quote]

Return to “Vedic Astrology”