### The Tenth House ###

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Votive

Re: Ruler of eighth in tenth house (sequential unfolding...!)

Post by Votive » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:43 am

rohiniranjan wrote: Dear Votive,

Can you elaborate a bit more for the kund-buddhis here like me :-)

Not sure where you were planning to go with this analysis in your post!

We await eagerly your patient follow-up.

Should the 8th lord in 10th not create trouble for vocational success or one not able to deliver the promise that the soul made? <unless you, like me consider the hint given in sudarshana chart in BPHS as significant ;-)>
Not going anywhere at all. Just pondering over the multiple possibilities in the maze.
I was looking at the data put forward by that analysis of 8th Lord in Tenth and those occupational categories. Merely suggesting that there seems to be a corelation.
As far as the impact of 8th Lord in Tenth is considered, that is another issue and I take your hint!

Votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:02 am

[quote="Votive"][quote="rohiniranjan"]
Dear Votive,

Should the 8th lord in 10th not create trouble for vocational success or one not able to deliver the promise that the soul made? <unless you, like me consider the hint given in sudarshana chart in BPHS as significant ;-)>[/quote]

Not going anywhere at all. Just pondering over the multiple possibilities in the maze.
I was looking at the data put forward by that analysis of 8th Lord in Tenth and those occupational categories. Merely suggesting that there seems to be a corelation.
As far as the impact of 8th Lord in Tenth is considered, that is another issue and I take your hint!

Votive[/quote]

There was no hint or subtle persuasion dear poster! Just an expectation of transparent sharing! Or were all my postings and endless hours stolen from my current lifetime a TOTAL WASTE?

I shall accept your judgment and assessment verbatim because you ALL are significant <Taking the pressure a bit off *Votive*!>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Votive

Post by Votive » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:59 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
Votive wrote:
rohiniranjan wrote: Dear Votive,

Should the 8th lord in 10th not create trouble for vocational success or one not able to deliver the promise that the soul made? <unless you, like me consider the hint given in sudarshana chart in BPHS as significant ;-)>

Votive
There was no hint or subtle persuasion dear poster! Just an expectation of transparent sharing! Or were all my postings and endless hours stolen from my current lifetime a TOTAL WASTE?

I shall accept your judgment and assessment verbatim because you ALL are significant <Taking the pressure a bit off *Votive*!>
The sharing is transparent, Sir. Your postings stand appreciated!
It all begins with the data which you posted regarding charts in which 8th house lord goes to tenth. The data appears to show a positive corelation between 8th lord in 10th and occupational categories.
I merely had the temerity to question what you posted!!!

I would also venture to suggest that the written word has many layers of comprehension; some visible, some not so easily visible, some percieved and some imagined by the reader. Many a times, the reader may be picking different flavours than even the author intended.
Real or merely imagined!
But there lies the fun...

votive

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:16 am

[quote="Votive"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="Votive"][quote="rohiniranjan"]
Dear Votive,

Should the 8th lord in 10th not create trouble for vocational success or one not able to deliver the promise that the soul made? <unless you, like me consider the hint given in sudarshana chart in BPHS as significant ;-)>[/quote]

Votive[/quote]

I shall accept your judgment and assessment verbatim because you ALL are significant <Taking the pressure a bit off *Votive*!>[/quote]

The sharing is transparent, Sir. Your postings stand appreciated!
It all begins with the data which you posted regarding charts in which 8th house lord goes to tenth. The data appears to show a positive corelation between 8th lord in 10th and occupational categories.
I merely had the temerity to question what you posted!!!

I would also venture to suggest that the written word has many layers of comprehension; some visible, some not so easily visible, some percieved and some imagined by the reader. Many a times, the reader may be picking different flavours than even the author intended.
Real or merely imagined!
But there lies the fun...

votive[/quote]

Dear Votive,

When you do manage to write-respond-challenge, despite your many responsibilities and burdens, sunrise happens!

Let me leave the next piece of TEXT unsaid, may I?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”