7th house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

aishi

ur chart

Post by aishi » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:50 pm

hi,
subhranshu

I'm looking into ur chart. The first thing that i want to tell u is that u'll have a GOOD WIFE & THERE R NO PROBLEMS CONCERNING THAT BUT UR GOOD TIME STARTS AFTER THE AGE OF 28 SO BE PATIENT.

I'LL GIVE U THE DETAILED READING AFTER  I'M DONE WITH THE COMPL ANALYSIS BUT I 'M WRITING THIS REPLY AS I KNOW U MUST BE EAGER TO KNOW WHAT'S IN UR CHART SO I HOPE U R SOMEWHAT RELIEVED.

AISHI

mailsubhra

Post by mailsubhra » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 pm

[:)] yes indeed..i checked the forum thrice in the entire day to check ur post.. So thanks a lot for the post. I am indeed relieved and will wait for ur complete analysis. However I cannot believe that a neech moon, lord of the fourth house residing in the eight house and lord of the seventh house aspects the lord of the fifth house, all these things will not bring any trouble in my marital life.
However u are the best person to judge that.

Thnx and Rgds,
Subhranshu

aishi

subhranshu : ur analysis

Post by aishi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:50 am

ur rahu is not in the 3rd but in the second house in the 3rd sign

u'll have monetary growth but u'll neglect the area of finance as u  r more concerned with ur mental issues.

12th house lord in the 5th indicates problems thru children & in romantic life.
subranshu, if u have younger brothers or siblings they may turn against u. Also u must make friends instead of shying away from them.

at ur work place u may face rivalry as the 11th lord sits in the sixth. U'LL excel in service rather than business.

7th lord in the 5th

u'll get married to a rich girl. She'll bring u luck. the marriage is possible now becoz of venus maha & antar dasha with mercury.

Ur in laws will be good & ur daughter will bring relief to u!

subranshu ur fourth lord placement is extremely good for ur father. U may not enjoy a complete family & u may miss ur mother but ur father will always benefit because of ur strong natal position

U may have to face problems concerning buying a house or car but u'll get richer with time. U'LL have good friends

DON'T FORGET ME! I practice astrology and as a one of the coolyoungsters, I solve hundreds of queries of other smartyoungsters on the WORL WIDE WEB.

So, i hope u have all ur problems solved , finally!

aishi

mailsubhra

Post by mailsubhra » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Thanks
Last edited by mailsubhra on Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

shl153

how to analyse planets in the houses and what do they denote

Post by shl153 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 pm

sir no planet in 7th house
Sun 06° 14' Leo
 in 9. house

Moon 22° 07' Virgo
 in 11. house

Mercury 26° 03' Cancer
 in 9. house

Venus 16° 59' Leo
 in 10. house

Mars 25° 13' Cancer
 in 9. house

Jupiter 07° 38' Virgo
 in 10. house

Saturn 25° 35' Aries
 in 6. house

Uranus 26° 26' Virgo
 in 11. house

Neptune 23° 44' Scorpio
 in 1. house

Pluto 21° 02' Virgo
 in 11. house

what does all this signify

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:36 pm

how about mars and saturn in 7th house

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:39 am

Once there was a child.
He was imaginative like most other children of his age.
He had friends but he had this love for nature ...
There was a brook which he visited often, daily, several times each day actually!
He loved to lie down next to the brook and listen to the birds, the plops and bips that the brook made! Sounds really created by the tiny insects and the frogs and the fish and after some time the plants!

His parents and friends thought that he was listening too intently and being subjected to too many distractions and noise!

At that point the story, for that is what this is <!> had TWO options!

a) They were right and life changed!
b) He was right and life changed!!

If YOU were the boy in this story that never happened, what would YOU rather be?

let_us_spread_gyan

How about this?

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi! I am a Libra ascendant.
I have an exalted mars in Capricorn aspecting the 7th house, ie its own house.The 7th house is also aspected by Venus and Mercury from the first house.
Also there are no planets in the 7th house.

So how do I interpret this case of 7th house with no planets and multiple aspects by both benefics and malefics?.

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 am

Hi there,

Leo &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;= 7th house &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;= KETU 9/19 &nbsp;& &nbsp;MERCURY 27/13

Moon sign (Janma Rashi) = Capricorn (Makar Rashi)

Ascendant sign &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;= Aquarius 19/3 degrees &nbsp;= RAHU &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;9/19

i am curious is anything can able to read from this only without reading all the other planets?

Thanks & regards
Chandra

let_us_spread_gyan

To Rishi Sir

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Dear Rishi Sir,
For whom was ur previous reply?
Was it ur answer for my question?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:53 pm

chandra_mgtrdg wrote:Hi there,

Leo                          = 7th house                    = KETU 9/19  &  MERCURY 27/13

Ascendant sign        = Aquarius 19/3 degrees  = RAHU        9/19

i am curious is anything can able to read from this only without reading all the other planets?

Thanks & regards
Chandra
The native should be careful of his/her marital health over the next 2 years. Could have premature ejaculation problems. Is never satisfied with his/her present.

Possibility of self/spouse suffering with skin problems.

Personal values are more important to the native than partnership factors. Self centered, specially in early life, which probably had a higher status. There was a lack of balance in childhood, and unpredictable, and could have innovative qualities.

He need to learn to be more human and balanced.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: To Rishi Sir

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:00 pm

let_us_spread_gyan wrote:Dear Rishi Sir,
For whom was ur previous reply?
Was it ur answer for my question?

Hello let_us_spread_gyan,

It was for chandra_mgtrdg dear. Thanks for remembering me so well.
I will reply to you tomorrow.

RishiRahul

whitey

Post by whitey » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm

hey.. i am just curious.. ok &nbsp;i read that saturn has full directional power in the seventh house. n i read somewhere else.. that wen saturn in retro its bad effects becomes good. because its travelling the opposite way.. &nbsp;What kind of effect does wud it rlly hav.. well lets say into first house jupiter is in it.. gemini.. jupiter is not retro and the seventh house obiviously satgri with saturn in it retro.. if the owner of the seventh house is in the first house n in the seventh house saturn retro .. wat kinda of effects will this show..

asro

Post by asro » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:47 pm

chandra_mgtrdg wrote:
Hi there,

Leo &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;= 7th house &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;= KETU 9/19 &nbsp;& &nbsp;MERCURY 27/13

Ascendant sign &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;= Aquarius 19/3 degrees &nbsp;= RAHU &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;9/19

Thanks & regards
Chandra

The native should be careful of his/her marital health over the next 2 years. Could have premature ejaculation problems. Is never satisfied with his/her present.

Personal values are more important to the native than partnership factors. Self centered, specially in early life, which probably had a higher status. There was a lack of balance in childhood, and unpredictable, and could have innovative qualities.

RishiRahul

Namastey Rishiji !

rishiji could you please be a lil elaborate over ur readin !!
esp regarding .. how the person is self centered, may suffer preamature ejaculation, innovative qualites etc.... &nbsp;

also the caution to be carefull for nxt 2 yrs ??? &nbsp;:smt017

warmly
asro

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:24 am

[quote="asro"][quote]chandra_mgtrdg wrote:
Hi there,

Leo                          = 7th house                    = KETU 9/19  &  MERCURY 27/13

Ascendant sign        = Aquarius 19/3 degrees  = RAHU        9/19

Thanks & regards
Chandra

RishiRahul[/quote]

Namastey Rishiji !

rishiji could you please be a lil elaborate over ur readin !!
esp regarding .. how the person is self centered, may suffer preamature ejaculation, innovative qualites etc....  

also the caution to be carefull for nxt 2 yrs ???  :smt017

warmly
asro[/quote]

Ashutosh,

I will perhaps be taken to task for this response of mine to you either by you or the forum administrators but I must say what I must!

Your questions were innocent and the words were gentle. However, I found your punctuations telling a very different story, giving me a very different message if you had sent a reply like that in my direction. Your exclamation marks, and your ellipses which properly should be three periods ... and not .. in one instance and .... in another in the same post. And the THREE ???? (fourth one was mine as I am asking!)

You are a wonderful and nice person and I like your participation in this forum but if you are really here to learn and do really mean what you say here that you are a beginner and do not know a lot of astrology, PLEASE demonstrate that through your punctuations!

You perhaps did not mean to question or doubt Rishi's words but the mindset and mood you were in when you posted your words and punctuations were NOT those of one really open to learn, or one trusting the individual who they were questioning!

Please take this as a sincere response and if I was wrong remain silent and do not justify and if I was right, please use appropriate non verbal cues, which on internet often boils down to inappropriate punctuations and poorly framed emoticons -- often not understood or meant by the jovial poster but hurtful to a sincere individual who is trying to help others and does not deserve a third degree!

Owner/Moderators, if this posting constitutes a personal assault on a "member" and next time I return I find myself locked out of this forum for reasons of fairness or whatever, it was wonderful meeting and talking to all of you! I will not miss any of you because even if you may have locked me out, I never locked you out of my life, heart or reality! :-)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”