7th house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:31 am

Rishirahul ji,

Spot on. No wonder you are kept high regard by all the members here. I salute your knowledge.

Regards
Chandra

asro

Post by asro » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:05 am

Namastey Rohiniji,

Though you have requested me to be silent , i m replying to your  post. My casual use of the Punctuations might hurt the reader, and hence i truly appologize to any one whom i may have hurt through this or any of my earlier postings.

Regarding the "personal assualt" (if there was any), i take it not in that terms, for me its nice to see that along with VA guidance RRji you are helping me to grow more into better person by making me aware of what writing can do .  I am humbled and thanks for the posting.  

warmly
Ashutosh

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

To RohiniRanjanji

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 am

Ashutosh,

I will perhaps be taken to task for this response of mine to you either by you or the forum administrators but I must say what I must!

Your questions were innocent and the words were gentle. However, I found your punctuations telling a very different story, giving me a very different message if you had sent a reply like that in my direction. Your exclamation marks, and your ellipses which properly should be three periods ... and not .. in one instance and .... in another in the same post. And the THREE ???? (fourth one was mine as I am asking!)

You are a wonderful and nice person and I like your participation in this forum but if you are really here to learn and do really mean what you say here that you are a beginner and do not know a lot of astrology, PLEASE demonstrate that through your punctuations!

You perhaps did not mean to question or doubt Rishi's words but the mindset and mood you were in when you posted your words and punctuations were NOT those of one really open to learn, or one trusting the individual who they were questioning!

Please take this as a sincere response and if I was wrong remain silent and do not justify and if I was right, please use appropriate non verbal cues, which on internet often boils down to inappropriate punctuations and poorly framed emoticons -- often not understood or meant by the jovial poster but hurtful to a sincere individual who is trying to help others and does not deserve a third degree!

Owner/Moderators, if this posting constitutes a personal assault on a "member" and next time I return I find myself locked out of this forum for reasons of fairness or whatever, it was wonderful meeting and talking to all of you! I will not miss any of you because even if you may have locked me out, I never locked you out of my life, heart or reality! :-)[/quote]

Dear Dada and Asro,

I wish Jyotish was set by rules, without any deviations....just mathematics...I just wish. It would have been so easy then!!

Through Deconstruction, we are able to understand, through writings, the mindset of the native (who has written).

We, in the process of growing up in learning astrology (our present context) are to have/display the mindset of humble learners.

In the process of learning our mind wavers, sometimes feeling confident, sometimes less confident, sometimes overconfident... all of these being necessary in the process of learning, as we learn through mistakes too.

Maybe Asro while communicating then was in either a disturbed/impatient/overconfident mindset?

Sometimes, I felt that you(dada) reacted..little bit... to a reply of mine to you.

Thinking why it happened, I relised that either you were trying to provoke my imagination, but later realised that I had some conceit in my mind while writing to you, and maybe I was facing turbulent emotions due to some other problem which affected my mindset.

Deconstruction is also not toally mathematically ruled, probably.

Respectfully,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:26 am

asro wrote:
chandra_mgtrdg wrote:
Hi there,

Leo                          = 7th house                    = KETU 9/19  &  MERCURY 27/13

Moon sign (Janma Rashi) = Capricorn (Makar Rashi)

Ascendant sign        = Aquarius 19/3 degrees  = RAHU        9/19

i am curious is anything can able to read from this only without reading all the other planets?

Thanks & regards
Chandra

The native should be careful of his/her marital health over the next 2 years. Could have premature ejaculation problems. Is never satisfied with his/her present.

Possibility of self/spouse suffering with skin problems.

Personal values are more important to the native than partnership factors. Self centered, specially in early life, which probably had a higher status. There was a lack of balance in childhood, and unpredictable, and could have innovative qualities.

He need to learn to be more human and balanced.

RishiRahul

Namastey Rishiji !

rishiji could you please be a lil elaborate over ur readin !!
esp regarding .. how the person is self centered, may suffer preamature ejaculation, innovative qualites etc....  

also the caution to be carefull for nxt 2 yrs ???  :smt017

warmly
asro

Hi Asro,

A person having Rahu in lagna are generally self centred as he tends to concentrate on himslf too much. To top this Rahu is in own house in Lagna.

Mercury(sensitive communication) with Ketu( partial, frustrated effect in material life), particularly in the 7th. house gives premature ejaculation due to lack of control/oversensitiveness, that too 8th. from moon.

Mercury(innovation) with Ketu ( blind sight), aspecting lagna... more s as mercury is the 5th. lord.

The above is the best I could explain, though I guess I could not exactly.

Abut the next 2 years.. why dont you guess and share. I am sure you would like to juggle your imagination too?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:41 am

chandra_mgtrdg wrote:Rishirahul ji,

Spot on. No wonder you are kept high regard by all the members here. I salute your knowledge.

Regards
Chandra

Hi chandra_mgtrdg,

Thank you for the inspiring appreciation :) . I believe that the regard I am getting is due to 'karmaphal' of this life.

The next 2 years would be difficult for you where you feel less social and your wings clipped somewhat, therefore claustrophobic in the first half of 2009.

Thank you again,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: How about this?

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:19 am

let_us_spread_gyan wrote:Hi! I am a Libra ascendant.
I have an exalted mars in Capricorn aspecting the 7th house, ie its own house.The 7th house is also aspected by Venus and Mercury from the first house.
Also there are no planets in the 7th house.

So how do I interpret this case of 7th house with no planets and multiple aspects by both benefics and malefics?.

Dear Rishi Sir,
For whom was ur previous reply?
Was it ur answer for my question?[/quote]

Hello let_us_spread_gyan,

You are quite blessed with good dashing spirit, but not bold or rash. Probably very good and sober aesthetic tastes. You are very attractive to look at.

Your spouse will have a very strong and positive ego, which could lead to some ego clashes, probably healthy. She will not hail from an ordinary family.

Yur next year and half will be aggression free relatively, as compared to 2005 onwards, when you could have been unhappy with the present conditions.

You may settle abroad over the next 2 years if you havent yet already. 2009 could be indicative. Your settling abroad would have an element of suddenness

You have reasonably balanced nature, and give importance in maintaing relations harmoniously.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:44 am

This is not a reading forum, but a forum regarding 7th. house matters. RishiRahul attempted some queries from incomplete horoscopes in this general discussion forum, and tried to say whatever he could.

Do not post reading queries here. I just tranferred a reading query from this thread(split it to) the vedic astrology reading forum.

Site moderator

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:18 am

Rishi Rahul Ji.

Sorry for that, i thought of giving more details, however i should have taken permission before posting all the details other than 7th house.

Shalll I repost it in reading forums, are it will be moved over automatically?

Regards
Chandra

asro

Post by asro » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Hi Asro,

A person having Rahu in lagna are generally self centred as he tends to concentrate on himslf too much. To top this Rahu is in own house in Lagna.

Mercury(sensitive communication) with Ketu( partial, frustrated effect in material life), particularly in the 7th. house gives premature ejaculation due to lack of control/oversensitiveness, that too 8th. from moon.

Mercury(innovation) with Ketu ( blind sight), aspecting lagna... more s as mercury is the 5th. lord.

Abut the next 2 years.. why dont you guess and share. I am sure you would like to juggle your imagination too?

RishiRahul

Namastey Rishiji,

thanks for the reply, that explanation was truly good to make myself understand the basics.

Rishiji regarding the 2yrs  , i guess its becos of the current positions of Rahu and Ketu, and after appx 1 yr their positions will be; Ra in capri and Ke cancer. Both these houses are the 12th and 6th resp, hence might indicate problems. correct me if otherwise.

Also i have another one, generally Rahu is associated with cheating, so in case Ra in 1/7 house, how do we see if the person cheats or  gets cheated ?

warmly  
Asro

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:03 pm

asro wrote:
Hi Asro,

RishiRahul

Namastey Rishiji,

thanks for the reply, that explanation was truly good to make myself understand the basics.

Rishiji regarding the 2yrs  , i guess its becos of the current positions of Rahu and Ketu, and after appx 1 yr their positions will be; Ra in capri and Ke cancer. Both these houses are the 12th and 6th resp, hence might indicate problems. correct me if otherwise.

RishiRahul= Rahu/Ketu changes in April 2008, affecting the personal sphere, affecting A8 ( Arudha of 8th. house), which is also the 7th. house.
Saturn moving out of the 8th, goes to the 8th, affecting marital health., which is also the 8th. house to moon.

Also i have another one, generally Rahu is associated with cheating, so in case Ra in 1/7 house, how do we see if the person cheats or  gets cheated. ?

RishiRahul= An overextention of imagination. Rahu can signify cheating others, and or also the self;which applies in dasas, not to transits so categorically. Sorry this logic does not hold at ALL.
Nevertheless a SINCERELY TRIED effort.

warmly  
Asro

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:50 pm

[quote="asro"]Namastey Rohiniji,

Though you have requested me to be silent , i m replying to your  post. My casual use of the Punctuations might hurt the reader, and hence i truly appologize to any one whom i may have hurt through this or any of my earlier postings.

Regarding the "personal assualt" (if there was any), i take it not in that terms, for me its nice to see that along with VA guidance RRji you are helping me to grow more into better person by making me aware of what writing can do .  I am humbled and thanks for the posting.  

warmly
Ashutosh[/quote]

Let us just say that you are a Prince amongst men! Sincere compliment and not an overreaction, trust me ;-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 pm

[quote="asro"]Namastey Rohiniji,

warmly
Ashutosh[/quote]

Let us just say that you are a Prince amongst men! Sincere compliment and not an overreaction, trust me ;-)

Rohiniranjan

Re: To RohiniRanjanji

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:01 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]Ashutosh,

I will perhaps be taken to task for this response of mine to you either by you or the forum administrators but I must say what I must!

Your questions were innocent and the words were gentle. However, I found your punctuations telling a very different story, giving me a very different message if you had sent a reply like that in my direction. Your exclamation marks, and your ellipses which properly should be three periods ... and not .. in one instance and .... in another in the same post. And the THREE ???? (fourth one was mine as I am asking!)

You are a wonderful and nice person and I like your participation in this forum but if you are really here to learn and do really mean what you say here that you are a beginner and do not know a lot of astrology, PLEASE demonstrate that through your punctuations!

You perhaps did not mean to question or doubt Rishi's words but the mindset and mood you were in when you posted your words and punctuations were NOT those of one really open to learn, or one trusting the individual who they were questioning!

Please take this as a sincere response and if I was wrong remain silent and do not justify and if I was right, please use appropriate non verbal cues, which on internet often boils down to inappropriate punctuations and poorly framed emoticons -- often not understood or meant by the jovial poster but hurtful to a sincere individual who is trying to help others and does not deserve a third degree!

Owner/Moderators, if this posting constitutes a personal assault on a "member" and next time I return I find myself locked out of this forum for reasons of fairness or whatever, it was wonderful meeting and talking to all of you! I will not miss any of you because even if you may have locked me out, I never locked you out of my life, heart or reality! :-)[/quote]

Dear Dada and Asro,

I wish Jyotish was set by rules, without any deviations....just mathematics...I just wish. It would have been so easy then!!

Through Deconstruction, we are able to understand, through writings, the mindset of the native (who has written).

We, in the process of growing up in learning astrology (our present context) are to have/display the mindset of humble learners.

In the process of learning our mind wavers, sometimes feeling confident, sometimes less confident, sometimes overconfident... all of these being necessary in the process of learning, as we learn through mistakes too.

Maybe Asro while communicating then was in either a disturbed/impatient/overconfident mindset?

Sometimes, I felt that you(dada) reacted..little bit... to a reply of mine to you.

Thinking why it happened, I relised that either you were trying to provoke my imagination, but later realised that I had some conceit in my mind while writing to you, and maybe I was facing turbulent emotions due to some other problem which affected my mindset.

Deconstruction is also not toally mathematically ruled, probably.

Respectfully,

RishiRahul[/quote]

Okay now you are breaking my heart bhai! When you said: "Sometimes, I felt that you(dada) reacted..little bit... to a reply of mine to you."

I thought I always react very passionately and strongly ;-) I was just micromanaging Ashutosh a little bit!

But seriously I did want to convey the message across, not just to Asro but others too that sometimes when we speak only a little, and hurriedly the potential for misunderstanding gets a cylinder full of oxygen!

Of course the opposite is not good either as someone wrote privately to me how reading my posting people feel that they have been hit by a barrage of or maze of words.

I have been trying to learn a lot too. You see I have always been a very bad communicator and trying to learn, all the time...

I think there is hope for me too, still. Don't you agree?

let_us_spread_gyan

Re: How about this?

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:23 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
let_us_spread_gyan wrote:Hi! I am a Libra ascendant.
I have an exalted mars in Capricorn aspecting the 7th house, ie its own house.The 7th house is also aspected by Venus and Mercury from the first house.
Also there are no planets in the 7th house.

So how do I interpret this case of 7th house with no planets and multiple aspects by both benefics and malefics?.

Dear Rishi Sir,
For whom was ur previous reply?
Was it ur answer for my question?

You are quite blessed with good dashing spirit, but not bold or rash. Probably very good and sober aesthetic tastes. You are very attractive to look at.

Your spouse will have a very strong and positive ego, which could lead to some ego clashes, probably healthy. She will not hail from an ordinary family.

Yur next year and half will be aggression free relatively, as compared to 2005 onwards, when you could have been unhappy with the present conditions.

You may settle abroad over the next 2 years if you havent yet already. 2009 could be indicative. Your settling abroad would have an element of suddenness

You have reasonably balanced nature, and give importance in maintaing relations harmoniously.

RishiRahul

Dear Rishi Rahul Sir,
I have truly no words to thank you for the effort you took to analyse my 7th house.I actually wanted to post my birth details but dint do so because this is a 7th house only forum.Where can I post it if I need some advise from you?

Regarding your predictions:
I am happy as well as scared.

I am a final yr engg student and your prediction about my abroad settling truly came to me with a "suddenness" though I have not received till now any call from the universities I have applied.Do you feel that I will settle there forever or come back?

What do you mean by aggression?

Regarding the marriage you said "She will not hail from an ordinary family.".How do I take this?And what did you mean by "positive" ego when ego itself is a negative emotion.Will the marriage be successful?Because I am more worried about the state of my parents than her,i.e she should not be a hindrance/curse who is coming between me and my parents,right?

Also I forgot to tell you that the exalted mars in Capricorn is my fourth house and I read that mars in 4,8,12 leads to Kuja dosha.I am more interested to know about the technicalities behind the predictions because I am learning this divine science of astrology through books,websites etc
and my uncle.

One more thing I wanted to ask you.I read that marriage occurs during the dasha period of the 7th house lord which is mars in my case or during its friend's dashas.But for me mars dasha is way ahead in life, i.e I have Jupiter's dasha till 2013 after which I hav full Sani dasha which is a bitter enemy of mars.So is marriage possible?

Sir I would be extremely thankful to you if you could answer to my( for that matter everybody's' questions) with technicality so that it will help people like me who are new to this field to learn and grow.

asro

Post by asro » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Let us just say that you are a Prince amongst men! Sincere compliment and not an overreaction, trust me

Namastey Rohiniji

Truly am overwhelmed with joy by this gesture of yours. But i guess, i am still far from being *ANYTHING*  cos i am just "awakened".

I am really humbled and thank you for the blessing.

respectfully
Ashutosh

Return to “Vedic Astrology”