An interesting ayanamsa sensitive case

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:59 pm

I would opt out of discussions in this thread. Discussions are not to be hurtful/pointed, but wise/intelligent discussions.

I joined here as I was asked/requested by someone. Chronic frustrations occur elsewhere.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Chaaya-Neeta wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

I remember that Projenator asked/requested me for a point of view, which seems to be lost/covered/forgotten. It seems that is has gone against a blind wall.

While deducing things from the Arudha Lagna and other Arudhas, besides other natal factors there so many unending plus and minuses.

The transits however are always known to support facts/timings.

I, due to that, spoke in the terms of transits, which cannot be denied... but the chapter has gone to different areas.

RishiRahul
Timing events is one of your strengths RishiRahul ji. I have seen how consistently correct you are in your readings. I am sure you are on the dot on this one as well.

I am personaly fascinated by the phenomenon of Arudha Lagna. But I do not know how to use that in predictions. So when you happened to mention AL in your message, I thought I would try and see what comments/guidance I get. You will find me jumping into most discussions on Arudha Lagna. I hope that is okay.

Absolutely no problem about Arudha Lagna as I use it very much in timing events. Without it my predictions would not be as it was/is.

But the case here is Ayanamsa and which Lagna -Gemini or Taurus.

Why try to bring out timing events or supposedly my strong points as you said? Is it necessary/required in this discussion? We are not talking of timing events here at all

Is the case here about finding out TRUTH regarding what this thread would like to know or about trying to prove ones own points?

If it was so .Jyotish developments is not gaining any points here.
For that I stop participation in this thread,

Thank you

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaaya-Neeta

Post by Chaaya-Neeta » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Chaaya-Neeta wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

I remember that Projenator asked/requested me for a point of view, which seems to be lost/covered/forgotten. It seems that is has gone against a blind wall.

While deducing things from the Arudha Lagna and other Arudhas, besides other natal factors there so many unending plus and minuses.

The transits however are always known to support facts/timings.

I, due to that, spoke in the terms of transits, which cannot be denied... but the chapter has gone to different areas.

RishiRahul
Timing events is one of your strengths RishiRahul ji. I have seen how consistently correct you are in your readings. I am sure you are on the dot on this one as well.

I am personaly fascinated by the phenomenon of Arudha Lagna. But I do not know how to use that in predictions. So when you happened to mention AL in your message, I thought I would try and see what comments/guidance I get. You will find me jumping into most discussions on Arudha Lagna. I hope that is okay.

Absolutely no problem about Arudha Lagna as I use it very much in timing events. Without it my predictions would not be as it was/is.

But the case here is Ayanamsa and which Lagna -Gemini or Taurus.

Why try to bring out timing events or supposedly my strong points as you said? Is it necessary/required in this discussion?

Is the case here about finding out TRUTH regarding what this thread would like to know or about trying to prove ones own points?

If it was so .Jyotish developments is not gaining any points here.
For that I stop participation in this thread,

Thank you

RishiRahul
Oh, I mentioned timing of events as your strength since transits were being used to time the marriage date and main separation period in the analysis - retrospectively.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Transits are a part and parcel of Jyotish..as one conversant with it should be well aware, and it cannot/should be left out of Jyotish. Though it is a part of timing events as the 12 Arudhas are too, which I use for timing events.

In answer/response to Projenator I mentioned some technicals without stating results,saying that it will stare at ones face.

I guess it did.

So let us talk of it first. Then you/others sgare your technicals openly and I/others take part.

But some in this thread would like to establish their POINT, SOMEHOW.... and the main, intelligent thread withers due to

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:56 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Transits are a part and parcel of Jyotish..as one conversant with it should be well aware, and it cannot/should be left out of Jyotish. Though it is a part of timing events as Arudhas are too.

But some in this thread would like to establish their POINT, SOMEHOW.... and the main, intelligent thread withers due to

RishiRahul
Absolutely RishiRahul! You left out the 'not' by mistake I hope ;-)
You sound a bit vexed these days. I hope everything is going well with you?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:06 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Transits are a part and parcel of Jyotish..as one conversant with it should be well aware, and it cannot/should be left out of Jyotish. Though it is a part of timing events as Arudhas are too.

RishiRahul
My Dear Dada,

Are English mistakes/mistakes in writing more important than seeking the Real Truth?

Or are we having an English class/writing class here?

Why not keep our heads focused in getting Jyotish truths here... rather than deviating?

I am o.k, just vexed with my tummy trimming, and getting ready for the West again. And yes, also with my unexpected promotion in job.

Be on track, Dada,

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul
My Dear Dada,

Are English mistakes/mistakes in writing more important than seeking the Real Truth?

Or are we having an English class/writing class here?

Why not keep our heads focused in getting Jyotish truths here... rather than deviating?

I am o.k, just vexed with my tummy trimming, and getting ready for the West again. And yes, also with my unexpected promotion in job.

Be on track, Dada,

RishiRahul
Congratulations on your promotion :-)
I have always been on TRACK. Maybe our tracks are different hence you feel that I am not on track :-)

As you know I am sure Jyotish is not a mechanical subject and so its truth is not a black and white simple and straightforward feat of engineering. That is why we have so many variations in approach even amongst experienced astrologers who have put their head and heart into serving jyotish.

I was reading your recent responses and you just sounded more than usual upset and snappy, hence I asked.

PEACE

RR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:25 pm

I get snappy as you said when I feel that some truth is not being discussed, but is being belittled.

I do not have that kind of spare time that you have to write so much discussively, due to Language expression/shortage of mental time or whatever. Sme talk to people/discussion forums togrow. Others talk to themselves more and grows, listening to discussions.

People are different.... But Truth is to be discussed.

PEACE,

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:36 pm

RishiRahul wrote:I get snappy as you said when I feel that some truth is not being discussed, but is being belittled.

I do not have that kind of spare time that you have to write so much discussively, due to Language expression/shortage of mental time or whatever. Sme talk to people/discussion forums togrow. Others talk to themselves more and grows, listening to discussions.

PEACE,

RishiRahul
When did I belittle you? You mean about your typo? Lordy!! :-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Truth Sir, Not me.

If one tries to find Truth in /from a thread, he would discuss it..at least technically.Right.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:02 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Truth Sir, Not me.

If one tries to find Truth in /from a thread, he would discuss it..at least technically.Right.

RishiRahul
I am afraid that you are not making any sense to me through your cryptic phrases. Maybe when you have more time we shall take it up. :-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:21 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:I get snappy as you said when I feel that some truth is not being discussed, but is being belittled.

PEACE,

RishiRahul
When did I belittle you? You mean about your typo? Lordy!! :-)[/quote RohiniRanjan]

RishiRahul wrote:
Truth Sir, Not me.

RishiRahul

I am afraid that you are not making any sense to me through your cryptic phrases. Maybe when you have more time we shall take it up.

I said the above in response to you asking when you belittled me. Was my response cryptic.

By mentioning "Truth" I was talking (and persistently all the while) of discussions on the present topic of technicals. Which also means that deviating from it is not going closer to Truth.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:12 am

RishiRahul wrote:
rohiniranjan wrote:

PEACE,

RishiRahul
When did I belittle you? You mean about your typo? Lordy!! :-)[/quote RohiniRanjan]

RishiRahul wrote:
Truth Sir, Not me.

RishiRahul

I am afraid that you are not making any sense to me through your cryptic phrases. Maybe when you have more time we shall take it up.

I said the above in response to you asking when you belittled me. Was my response cryptic.

By mentioning "Truth" I was talking (and persistently all the while) of discussions on the present topic of technicals. Which also means that deviating from it is not going closer to Truth.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
You have still not said when or where I belittled you or your truth? Unless I hear that how would I know which button I pressed inadvertantly, assuming of course that that some button got pressed :-)

RR

sravankv

Correct Rasi Details

Post by sravankv » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:26 pm

It should be Taurus Ascendant, Virgo Navamsa

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Correct Rasi Details

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 pm

sravankv wrote:It should be Taurus Ascendant, Virgo Navamsa

Hi,
Since this is not a poll thing, it would be informative if you could elaborate the reasons behind your deductions, rather than just give your feelings.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”