Saade Sati

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Saturnic

Saade Sati

Post by Saturnic » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:06 am

Hi guys / gals,

Is it true that people with Capricorn and Aquarius lagna do well during Saade Sati? How about if the person is also Capricorn / Aquarius rashi?

Thanks!

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:51 am

NO...it depends on saturn's position w.r.t lagna and also his ashtakavarg

Saturnic

Post by Saturnic » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:01 pm

For people with Capricorn / Aquarius Lagna and rashi Saturn transits over its own houses and one of Jupiter's houses. Considering the fact that Saturn is basically transiting in its own houses for 5 years, I think it will give good results. Why do you think otherwise? How will Saturn react if it is placed in a strong and mysterious sign like Scorpio?

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:24 am

try it...saturn does good when it transits thru aries(though debilation) for few aries moon sign ppl.

it all depends on saturn's ashtakavarg and shadbalas

this is the same way other planets work.

Saturnic

Post by Saturnic » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:45 am

it all depends on saturn's ashtakavarg and shadbalas
What exactly are those?

On a different side note, how does Saturn generally act in a powerful sign like Scorpio? Does it give good results?

AARCANUM

Post by AARCANUM » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:27 am

Saturn in Scorpio

The person who has the planet Satrun in the House of Scorpio will have the following characteristics.

They have difficulty owning up to any selfishness, sexuality or mental undercurrents of any kind.

They may attempt to deny your passions, but they need to accept instincts, attachments, and all things natural.

They must allow their desires to function unhindered.

The person can be very self-disciplined.  

They have executive ability and  are perceptive  and  extremely  capable.  

People may find them difficult to understand because of their reserved exterior and secretiveness.

Their mind may be mechanically oriented and are resourceful, even under the most adverse circumstances, patient and persistent.

The action and energy of Mars is combined with the forethought of Saturn in a most wonderful combination if Saturn is in Scropio. & whatever the person does, they do it with intensity.  

On the negative side:

They can be stubborn, & very revengeful, they may lack of forgiveness, resentment, and may be ruthlessness.

They may have tendencies to grub for money and prestige can cause harm to themselves & others.

They have a need to transform their desires., which they need to learn when and hoe to let go.

Holding onto anger can cause stones to develop in the gall bladder or kidneys.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 24, 2006 6:28 am

what is the solution for this??

govardhanvt

sade sathi

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 26, 2006 6:27 am

My view SAturn being the RAsi adhipathi for capricorn and aquarious , it will not do any thing bad.  More favourable results will be there for capricorn when compared to Aquarius. No lord who owns the house would ever never destroy the native . That is the standard dictum.  For Capricorn native irrespective of the placement of saturn and astakavarga rating, it will never ever do any harm.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am

& for Aquarius?? I am a Aquarian by Sun sign, & Sagittarius by moon sign.

govardhanvt

sade sathi

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 26, 2006 11:43 am

Capricorn natives are better of than Aquarius as for the effect of  7 1/2 saturn.  For Capricorn, the Rasi adhipati and second house lord from Rasi being Saturn, it will never harm the native. The only expection , I notice here is if the Lagna Lord is Sun, the there are certain displeasure to the native even though Rasi is Capricorn. But for Acquarius Rasi Native, Saturn being the 12th to the Rasi first , and later it is Rasi adhipathi. Hence, the depending on the Lagna and placement of Saturn and aspect of other planets , plays key role in giving malefic effect

I had seen a case, where Sun is placed in Aries and Saturn in Libra, for Capricorn Rasi  and Pisces lagna native. The native was comfortable and have good time during the 71/2 saturn period

govardhanvt

sade sathi

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 28, 2006 1:06 pm

My experience or research findings is that if SADE SATHI operates in the prime or marriageable age of either sex, normally marriage take place  or the native would have conjugal affairs . Views on this findings is solicited

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun May 28, 2006 4:12 pm

i have seen my uncle go thru this at the age of 40+ and it was really bad
even my dad for that matter.. he met with an accident, quit his job etc

govardhanvt

Sade Sathi

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 29, 2006 3:07 am

Give some details of your uncle, let me analyse that. One thing even without seeing the horoscope of your uncle I can say, is request him to do Hanuman Chalisa everyday and carry a picture of Hanuman in his pocket or wallet, his problem will get solved

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 29, 2006 2:30 pm

Ms Swetha,

The occurence of accident cannot be attributed to SADE SATHI. Accident can happen  because of  other factors too, where the 8th lord, 8th house, aspect of 8th lord on a particular house etc

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:57 am

this is my dad's date of birth. the astrologer had told at the time of his accident that he is going thru a bad phase.
21, september, 1942 TOB: 11:25pm.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”