query abt 7th house...........!!!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok, let me explain the intuition part. Intuition is very hard to quantify. Actually when you analyze a given chart the first thing you need to do is look  for a  trivial pattern and you almost get it in 50% of charts( chessboard). If you find some standard yogas you are done.  If you don’t find  one then look for  finer details. e.g sometimes the pattern is trivial in Radix or D9 or D24/D10 or D30 etc or  sometimes it  shows up just in Astakvargha, sometimes in  Dig  bala or Drig bala or Vaeshishkamsa/vimsopak/Ishtaphala. Intuition is then essentially a way to find that very  pattern that optimally deciphers the entire chart once you have zeroed down  planetary strength from  all possible angles. The lesser time you take the better is the intuition

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:21 pm

asro wrote:Rishiji and Rajivji

Thanx for the lucid  explanaitons !

I happen to own the positions mentioned by you both. I have 11H full of Mar, Mer , Ket n Sun.(asp by Moon-Rahu pair frm 5H) Rishiji has said Mer helps keeping marsian anger keeping in control and that true atleast with me. Ket-Mer  Dream aspect. most of the time I dont remember them but of what I remember are the disturbing ones. But they are always entertaining. :D . And like Rajivji said its gives orator or provocative speech ability, (not to that exact meaning) but for sure my friends find my ideas provocative or debatable atleast. Rest the Intuition part I am still inane to understand if what i experience is intuition or not, though i do get Dejavu's quite often.  

just thought of sharing it with you all

warmly
Ashutosh

Hi Asro,

I guess you emerged after sometime again which you usually do. Hope you are well as I am sre you are.

Yes, dreams while sleeping which one does not remember.

RishiRahul.

asro

Post by asro » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi Asro,

I guess you emerged after sometime again which you usually do. Hope you are well as I am sre you are.

RishiRahul.
Namstey Rishiji

Thanks for remembering me and i am truly doing good. And i actually did not emerge .. its just i am following wht RRji had recommended i.e to practice more with charts, but still i do regularly  read the threads.Lucky me that Raman generally asks the questions that pop up in my mind.  :smt003  Thanks him too.  

here I just felt to share what i actually experience with that typical planetary combo.

warmly
Ashutosh (Asro)

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Hi Asro,

RishiRahul.
Rishiji,

Would you eleborate more on the dreams aspect. Ofcourse there are dreams that one doesnt remember but there are dreams that one remembers too irrespective of them being happy or sad dreams.

Regards
Soulsearch

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:03 am

Hi Soulsearch,

I have seen that the nodal aspects, including aspects of the extrasaturnine planets(not Pluto) disturbing and highlighting dreams.
Ketus aspect makes one forget ones disturbed dreams. Rahu's aspect can gives dreams that one remembers(more vivid)

Uranus give utopic, fantastic dreams etc.

Maybe Youdah ji can shed some light.

RishiRahul

let_us_spread_gyan

Empty 7th house?

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Firstly, my heartfelt bows to all the learned people of this forum :)
<br>
I am very new to vedic astrology, trying to learn this divine science from internet and when I happened to look at my own natal chart, i found that it has a empty 7th house :(. Now what do I deduct from this? Is a good marriage in store for me? If yes,when can I expect it to happen. Also, I found Mars in my 4th house in exaltation.Again I &nbsp;saw 2 interpretations; some say that 4 place Mars is not good but one of my acquaintainces told me that in my chart, things are fine.One of the persons also went ahead saying that there can even be a love marriage.Wats happening?Is this some magic going on? I am fully confused.
Most of the text I saw, stressed on the effects IF X planet in 7th house THEN... ; but not on the case I am asking for, or probably its just that I dint find it.
<br>
I am posing this question here because I have full faith in the expertise of the people in this forum.
<br>
Here are my Birth Details;
DOB: 14 Oct 1986
POB: Mumbai,India
TOB:7:50 am

Kindly throw light on this (preferably with a technical answer so that I learn the correct thing [:)] ) and guide me.<br>
Thanks.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Maybe you shall evaluate your question this way.

Are you asking a general question? That has interest for all? Then you shall ask in Vedic Forum...B U T.. it is not direct polite or smart to ask inside another thread, if the question aren't direct related, or a contribution to it enlightment.

If you on the other hand want a Reading of your chart, that goes on your personal information, then it is smartest to ask in Vedic A Readingforum.

I recommend that you evaluate this, then ask your question in a new thread :)

let_us_spread_gyan

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Maybe you shall evaluate your question this way.

Are you asking a general question? That has interest for all? Then you shall ask in Vedic Forum...B U T.. it is not direct polite or smart to ask inside another thread, if the question aren't direct related, or a contribution to it enlightment.

If you on the other hand want a Reading of your chart, that goes on your personal information, then it is smartest to ask in Vedic A Readingforum.

I recommend that you evaluate this, then ask your question in a new thread :)
I think that my query received a very crude and misunderstood reply.
<br>
I just read that the topic of the forum said "query about 7th house..." So i thought of the query related to the 7th house taking my own case.As a new student, I just cant think about some vague query out of the blue.The first thing that comes to your mind is interpretation of your own chart and checking and understanding its relevance in real life.
And as for prediction, I need not be smart at all because one has 100s of genuine astrologers who study charts just to help others rather unlike the rest tons who do it to fill their stomach.
<br>
The only reason I posted the query was because although many people may be perfectionists in this field they may not be as good in explaining as to why it is so technically and that too in a fairly simple and so I wanted to initiate some discussion and learn something out of it from people who can help me out.
<br>
Maybe the forum name misguided me or my question was wrongly interpreted...I dont know...but my intentions and my query about the 7th house were far from being so narrow as not-so-surpisingly thought by some of the supposed-to-be-knowledgable-but-commercial people of this forum.

To say the fact, I actually started looking at my own case only when someone recommended me to do so.And I am still open to suggestions to learn things the better way.Anyways, thanks for the input :).

Return to “Vedic Astrology”