IRAN - AMERICA WAR

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

IRAN - AMERICA WAR

Post by govardhanvt » Sat May 20, 2006 11:25 am

I am of the view astrologically, American would start the war on iran on August 30.2006 and which would be very destructive. Views are solicited on the above predictions

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun May 21, 2006 9:28 am

personally politics is something i stay far away from. i was wondering what aspects are present in the chart of the two countries that would spelll war?

govardhanvt

IRAN - AMERICA WAR

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 21, 2006 9:42 am

The influence of Mars on Rahu and Ketu in Virgo and aspect of Natal 8th lord Saturn in cancer and Mercury and Sun in 2/12 position to the transiting Mars could trigger a major nuclear war by the US on Iran, with US trying to target one of the major nuclear installation of Iran, This war would involve huge military scenario, with neighbouring countries of Iran joining the fray and involving many Muslims countries This war would see huge loss of life as Mars aspects the Natal 10th house of Iran..On that Iran would be in the middle of Rahu- Venus -Rahu period. Venus is the Bhadhaka Lord in the Natal ascendant of Iran. Heavy death of women and children would be reported by such an act bombardment of US on Iran. Countries like china and Russia would support Iran during the war.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun May 21, 2006 10:20 am

Well what will India do, whom will it support?? USA as it needs nuclear fuel from them?? or Iran as it needs crude oil from it?? I have a feeling this is one of the base war's, which will start World War 3, & soon too.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 21, 2006 10:36 am

The analysis was based on the Chart of iran and America, and going by the chart of India Independance, India would take a stand which would be destructive for the country . The government would mess up the situation

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun May 21, 2006 2:23 pm

Oh yes, they will. I am telling right now, that India will keep quite till the last possible moment, & then support Iran (without military support) because the left will tell them to, as China will be supporting Iran. & then USA will screw India, & stop all the deals it was doing with India. & then India will do a flip-flop to please USA, but the damage will be done & then the Government will fall, & if there are re-election's Congress will face a lot of problems, as they are screwing up now, with the Quota issue, & then the war issue's & will lose very badly, & the house will either be hung, or there will be a Third Front Government either supported by Congress, or big enough to be formed by many parties without the help of either BJP or Congress, & i wish Joyti Basu comes out of exile to become the PM or it will be someassholes likes Lalu Prasad Yadav or Deve Gowda, who will want to become the PM & destry India further.

govardhanvt

IRAN - AMERICA WAR

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 22, 2006 11:23 am

Dear Mr Vishwas

I would like you to go through the recent article by Mr K N RAo, a very famous astrologer , in the recent express star teller.  Here what I have written is based only on the VEdic astrological charts and not considering the factors you had referred. That was purely on the planetary influence on the various states and country involved.  Your analysis look good , but I have not gone into those factor frankly

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 22, 2006 12:22 pm

ah! so you are regular reader of star teller :) i read it myself.

govardhanvt

Articles

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 22, 2006 12:29 pm

Mr Abhishek

Did you read any of my articles in the previous issue of express starteller

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 24, 2006 7:17 am

my father has been interested in palmistry and i guess even  is interested in astrology... i may have picked up that a bit... and have started reading up.. how does Mars and Satrun affect this war?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 24, 2006 8:00 am

i found this article which i wud like to share:

In the next antardasha of Ketu (September 2004 to September 2005), there can even be some biological weapon used against it which may spread some epidemic disease.

The next antardasha of Venus (September 2005 to September 2008) will be its worst period with effective interference causing considerable destruction to Iran. In this period, during the stay of Saturn in Karka, the disruption to Iran caused may be quite heavy.

All this will be in pursuance of USA undeclared war on Islam, which it has cloaked under the theory of "axis of evil".
( Written on 1 May 2003)

I had no doubt about the horoscope of Iran when I wrote in May 2003 the above mentioned reading of mine.

Iran suffered destruction from quakes in the antardasha of Ketu and now in the antardasha of Venus what I predicted about a possible attack on Iran seems to be imminent according to reports from USA.

Now some journalists known for scoring scoops have been talking of an imminent attack on Iran which will occur in this antardasha of Venus about which I made my prediction as early as 1 May 2003.

The popularity of Bush is dipping but in a poll USA voted in favour of attack on Iran, as though to satisfy the blood thirst of average Americans. For Bush, it is like the elusive WMD in the case of Iraq.

Bush who himself is becoming unpopular with his own Republicans hopes to get them bonus points before the year end elections to the US Senate, through a head start by attacking Iran before the elections.

Even if his decision to attack Iran is found to be as disastrous as attack on Iraq, Bush will have comfortably sailed towards the end of his second term and retirement. That is a comfortable position for him.

So he can hope to earn the gratitude of Republicans and satisfy the American blood thirst whatever the consequences later.

In June when Mars and Saturn join in Karka, Bush will be in an aggressive mood to move fast towards an attack on Iran.

journalofastrology.com/ARTICLES/imminebt_danger_to_iran_9.htm
Last edited by swetha on Thu May 25, 2006 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed May 24, 2006 8:13 am

Well actually i havent read an astrological mag in months, maybe even more than a year. & i only have read 2 or 3 mag's (issues) till now. But i don't know about Express Star Teller Mag. Any info on where I can get that mag will be helpful.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 24, 2006 10:22 am

Vishwas

You will get more about the magzine if you visit starteller.com

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed May 24, 2006 10:25 am

Ms swetha

I would request you to go through EST world watch  in Express STar teller 2005, on Iran, which was contributed by me.  Though I wrote in the last november of attack on iran in this year,for EST world watch , that was not published.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”