Marriage time prediction

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

svetha

Marriage time prediction

Post by svetha » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:16 pm

I am new to vedic astrology. I wanted to know, how one deduce from birth chart that when the person is going to get married.

I have seen lots of astrologers predict of chances of getting married in particular transit. How we come to know under which planetary transit one stands a chance to get married?

Also isn't there any definitive way to predict when a person is going to get married and at what age. As Palmist have methods to find the age of marriage of person (don't know about their effeciency, as I have little faith on marriage line of hand, but others predict more accurate then birth chart in some cases).:smt006

Also, is there any chance or has it ever happened that a person got married under a transit unfavourable for marriages. Is the possiblity of marrige is completely ruled out, when planets transit do not support them. And if person (say) gets married in unfavourable transit, what consequences he/she might have to face?:smt017

Sorry, for such long question and so many queries, but since they are related, have to ask them in single post.

It will be great if respected astrologers can shed some light on the issue

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:44 am

Apart from favourable transits, it is necessary to have favourable (or at least, not unfavourable) dasha-bhuktis, for marriage to take place.
Also, the birth horoscope should not have indications that rule out marriage altogether (naturally!)

Marriage, if it does happen under unfavourable circumstances, need not turn out to be bad, just because it has happened at that time (except if on a bad muhurta..... but I have seen some marriages that took place on amavasya have also  succeeded!).

Hope this answers your questions.....

svetha

Post by svetha » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Thank You sir for your valuable time and answering my post.

What you said, that means marriages can happen under even bad dashas also. That means there must exist some other method in Vedic Astrology to find the exact timing of a persons marraige rather then just reading favourable transits. What is that method, if you can tell, as I am very much interested to learn.

And also what are the conditions in one's Kundali that deny marraige.

triguna

read BPHS and other jyotish cassic

Post by triguna » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:52 pm

you can gain insight into all you query by simply reading books on astrology. no body is prefect in this field. era has changed now. so need a lot of reading,memorization,observation and many other parameter which is unable to describe in this forum.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”