How is India's future??

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prashanth_ram2002

How is India's future??

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:26 pm

With your great nation rising up once again from Dark Ages........ What is really in store for India and Pakistan in the future??

I request all to get deeply  into & discuss the topic...........

India is suffering from one side and progressing on the other which is similar to the sister dominion of Pakistan

With India surrounded by  neighbors like China and Pakistan which are hostile to the nation, What could be the future of the nation as China makes its moves by having defences agreements with all the neighbours of India like Bangladesh, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Mynamar, Nepal

India and Pak have Kaal Sarpah dosha, when is the effect reduced??? Will India survive or disintegrate into further parts??And Pakistan would join India or remain ??

triguna

we are here to protect india

Post by triguna » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:12 pm

No harm form kal sarpa dosha to india.

bondbond333

Post by bondbond333 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 am

Look at the irony, this is the country where astrology is followed like its science but still our independence day fell on a day when kala sarpa is present. And that to people accept that kala sarpa play's more role in mundane astrology than in personal astrology but we couldn't avoid it.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 am

Identifying as a country a form of division. So India's independence day may belong on what ever day it fell on as it is indentfying independence as a nation. Meaning separate or divided from other nations.

Ones is a better concept to celebrate.

prashanth_ram2002

Lagna of India and Pak

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Looks like the Asc of India and Pak is Taurus & Virgo respectively

Pakistan has Mercury, Sun, saturn & Venus in 11th Bhaava in cancer and is currently under SHUKRA Mahadasa - Rahu Bhukthi
It shows the presence of Mars & moon in Mithuna, which might cause Chandra Mangala Dosh

While India 5 planets in Cancer which is the 3rd Bhaava (Might be reason for IT, Transport, communication, media boom) including moon, sun saturn, venus, Mercury and is under Venus-Ketu till Sep 2009, Then Surya dasha starts...

Both Countries have planets in combust  likely in cancer and may be Guru-Chandala Yog (can anyone clarify this??)

prashanth_ram2002

Re: we are here to protect india

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 pm

triguna wrote:No harm form kal sarpa dosha to india.

How come??? Please explain

prashanth_ram2002

Wars fought between India-Pak

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm

1948 - First Indo-Pak war (place-Kashmir)

Still just a year of Independence for both countries, both countries saw the death of prominent founders of their respective nation..
Worse on front-foot of a economic crisis............... both went to war

INDIA-- was under Shani Dasa- Shani bhukthi --- War was fought under Shani-Shani-Surya  TO Shani-Shani-Mars

PAKISTAN -- was under Guru Dasa-- Ketu bhukthi { Guru-ketu-ketu To Guru-ketu-Rahu}

RESULT -- Pakistan defeated India but Kashmir was unsolved and divided between both the countries

1964 --  Second Indo- PAK war ( Kashmir, West punjab, Rann of Kutch in Gujarat)

India -- was under ending of Shani MD and Start of Budha MD
            To be precise....... when the war was fought for 16 days ............. India was under Sat-Jup-Rahu

Pakistan -- under  Sat--Ven--Rahu

RESULT -- It was a stalemate as ceasefire was called on by UNO....

LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST 2 WARS WERE TRIGGERED BY RIVALRY BETWEEN PLANETS PLACED IN CANCER AND RAHU'S INFLUENCE ON THEM[b][/u][/b]

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 am

Dear prashanth ji,
I know very little about astrology and with my little knowledge of history I know that  Pakistan never defeated India.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Regards
Amritesh

Rhutobello

Re: Wars fought between India-Pak

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 am

prashanth_ram2002 wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST 2 WARS WERE TRIGGERED BY RIVALRY BETWEEN PLANETS PLACED IN CANCER AND RAHU'S INFLUENCE ON THEM[b][/u][/b]
Another thought is that the war was triggered by leaders that was hungry for power,economic as well in belief.

Let me ask....do rivalry between planets always result in war, if not...why?

If the star have other placement, and war is started, why so? what is the clue for this?

Are we humans only pieces in a greater play controlled by star? If so...what is our mission on earth?

balaji suresh

Post by balaji suresh » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 am

please get your history right prashanth india never lost a war with pakistan even the kargil.and moreover i dont understand this ,according to you rivalry between planets in cancer caused it along with rahu influence.if that is the reason the next dasa is of sun in3rd along with rival planets according to you then do you foresee a war between sep 2009 to 2015.what about rahu influence, rahu has only 7th aspect other aspects are very much controversial.how did you come to a conclusion that they are all under rahu's influence.please explain.

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm

balaji suresh wrote:please get your history right prashanth india never lost a war with pakistan even the kargil.and moreover i dont understand this ,according to you rivalry between planets in cancer caused it along with rahu influence.if that is the reason the next dasa is of sun in3rd along with rival planets according to you then do you foresee a war between sep 2009 to 2015.what about rahu influence, rahu has only 7th aspect other aspects are very much controversial.how did you come to a conclusion that they are all under rahu's influence.please explain.

Balaji.................. I was just trying to bring one perspective to the wars

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

balaji suresh wrote:please get your history right prashanth india never lost a war with pakistan even the kargil.and moreover i dont understand this ,according to you rivalry between planets in cancer caused it along with rahu influence.if that is the reason the next dasa is of sun in3rd along with rival planets according to you then do you foresee a war between sep 2009 to 2015.what about rahu influence, rahu has only 7th aspect other aspects are very much controversial.how did you come to a conclusion that they are all under rahu's influence.please explain.
As Pak media has brain-washed the people, We Indians have neglected history to a large extent

Its our cry that India never lost a war against Pakistan but we did
Infact Kargil war stopped due to forceful pressure by the Clinton administration on Pakistan to pull back the troops

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 pm

amriteshmadhur wrote:Dear prashanth ji,
I know very little about astrology and with my little knowledge of history I know that  Pakistan never defeated India.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Regards
Amritesh
Dear Friend Amritesh,

1948 war - is a Pak victory as India failed to retrieve the POK after the Maharaja of Kashmir signed the treaty of acession

1965 war
 This started with a reply by the Indian army to Operation Gibraltar
At the end of the war which was fought for 16 days........ India had occupied more land than Pak esp in the Lahore sector

But  with the treaty of Tashkent in 1966, India signed a treaty and gave the land which it had captured and the war was declared a STALEMATE as no side gained anything finally

1971 WAR

Everyone knows, India had its greatest victory

1999 WAR

Although its not considered as a fully-felged war.......... It nevertheless saw both side sides loosing a lot of soldiers... After India captured the TIGER hills, Pak came closer to a nuclear war when it deployed NUCLEAR missles, this caused a outcry in US parliament and the Clinton Administration pressurized the Pak troops to return

Although we celebrate as our victory but on paper its a Draw

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 pm

prashanth_ram2002 wrote:
As Pak media has brain-washed the people, We Indians have neglected history to a large extent

Infact Kargil war stopped due to forceful pressure by the Clinton administration on Pakistan to pull back the troops
Maybe you must read a bit yourself......it is not a defeat in itself to withdraw.....it is not always a victory to win.

http://www.indianchild.com/india_pakistan_wars.htm

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
prashanth_ram2002 wrote:

Maybe you must read a bit yourself......it is not a defeat in itself to withdraw.....it is not always a victory to win.

http://www.indianchild.com/india_pakistan_wars.htm

Hey  Rhutbello,

I never said KARGIL was a Indian Victory.............. First try to understand what I say before U go on the offensive

Return to “Vedic Astrology”