Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:03 am

Hi Veena ji,
It would be better if you can give birth details of the natives
alongwith date of marriages and date of separation.

Regards,
Raman
veena2000 wrote:I know couple of people who are divorced more than once.

1st chart:

Aries lagna - Rahu in lagna
2nd house - moon
5th house - venus and jupiter
7th house - Vakra merury along with sun and ketu
9th house - mars
12th house - vakra Saturn

My understanding in the above case is that sun and mercury occupying 7th house is not a good sign for marriage. Also sun in neecha along with ketu adds more to the problem. Married twice in the jupiter maha dasa and next dasa of saturn will start from mid 2011.

Second chart

Dhanus Lagna :
2nd house : moon
3rd house : jupiter
4th house : venus exhalted
5th house : sun exhalted
6th house : mercury & ketu
7th house : sat and mars
12th house : Rahu

My interpretation of the above one is that lord of 7th house is in 6th house and the seventh house occupied by mars and saturn is the cause of divorce for the native. I think since the seventh house has the 5th aspect of jupiter chances of getting married are visible. The native is presently running Jupiter-venus till dec 2010. Any interpretations about the second marriage of this native.

I would appreciate if any learned members can shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Veena

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 am

Ramanji, Thank you for the reply. Here are the details:

First native DOB : 22nd oct 1967, 6:50 p.m, Mumbai

Date of marriage: Feb 1996
Date of separation : April 1996

Remarried again in 2007 Nov and living happily.

Second Native birth details : 13-05-1974, 10:55 p.m, Hyderabad
Date of marriage 17-12-2001
date of separation 16-06-2003

Had some passing affairs in 2004 and 2006 during Jupiter-Sat-Rahu, Jupiter-Mercury-Rahu respectively. I Would like to when this native will remarry again and is this going to be a stable marriage. My predictions are that when jupiter enters Kumbha rasi then it aspects(5th) the 7th house of marriage. Can you please shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Veena

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 am

Namaskaar Raman ji,
I have no idea of the dates of her marriages, except the last which took place in 2005.
i will try to get them but this is not a promise.
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi Vivek ji,
Can u mention dasas and date of first and following marriage also so that
we can also understand that how we shud go for second marriage

Regards,
Raman

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 pm

veena2000 wrote:Ramanji, Thank you for the reply. Here are the details:

Had some passing affairs in 2004 and 2006 during Jupiter-Sat-Rahu, Jupiter-Mercury-Rahu respectively. I Would like to when this native will remarry again and is this going to be a stable marriage. My predictions are that when jupiter enters Kumbha rasi then it aspects(5th) the 7th house of marriage. Can you please shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Veena
Quick comment on the second chart........
Saturn and Mars eleven and half degrees apart in the seventh house Gemini is not an easy placement for marriage stability. Browsing through astrological databases would lead to charts of dictators with this kind of signature. Seventh lord is Mercury and that too, placed in sixth, twelfth from seventh. Jupiter's aspect can be a saving grace but Jupiter is the weakest in both shadbala and vimsopaka, neither it is very promising in ashtakvarga.

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Hello Projenator,

Thank you very much for the analysis. Your prediction is so right. The native is quite aggressive and dynamic. Is this marriage instability because of the placement of saturn or mars in the 7th house or both together. Do you mean to say that this native has no chances of another marriage, even if yes then its going to be another disaster. Iam a novice in astrology but my assumptions are:

1. Jupiter is well placed in pisces in Navamsa also saturn and mars as well. Can this lift the position of the 7th house by any chance.
2. Even the moon is not well placed. lord of 8th in 2nd house(kutumbha stana, mind)
3. Lord of 7th placed in 6th and lord of 6th venus is placed in 4th. Venus lord of 6th and 11th is a functional malefic for dhanur lagna. Is venus in pisces(exhaltation) a good or bad placement for the native.
Is saturn funtional benefic for dhanus lagna as its the lord of 2nd and 3rd placed in 7th aspecting lagna. I read somewhere that saturn aspecting lagna (7th aspect) is powerful.

You comments/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Veena

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Thank you vivek ji for trying.That would be more than enough.:)

I would also like to know your opinion about the reference point for second
marriage related things.I mean to know about the things to expect in
second marriage, about spouse and other thing..

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Raman ji,
I have no idea of the dates of her marriages, except the last which took place in 2005.
vivek

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Namaskaar Raman ji,
For me it is the eighth jump to see the subsequent marriage/s. Here the second from the house showing the particular marriage is important for longevity of that marriage. normally the nodes show when this will stop (the jump, that is).
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Thank you vivek ji for trying.That would be more than enough.:)

Regards,
Raman

vivek

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Namaskaar Veena ji,
My comments on the second horoscope given by you.

Lagna is Dhanu and hence suffers from a flaw called 'foot in the mouth'. Lagna lord is in the third and in Marana kaaraka sthaana.
There is a Graha Maalikaa yoga starting from the 2nd to the 7th. Mangl is the leading planet in marana kaaraka sthaana in the seventh. it is involved in what is termed as Mati bhrama yoga with Shani. 7th lord in the sixth is also the Bhaadhaka.
Coming to the D-9, Shukra in the 12th is not good for married life and is said to give very bad experiences in relationships. But iam not very sure of the accuracy of the birth time.
I think Vrischika Lagan fits the natives experiences more perfectly than Dhanus.
If Dhanus is the Lagna in D-9 then the First marriage should have held.
Because the 8th Bhaava has Chandra in own house and will not give separation.
If it is Vrischika Lagna (in D-9) then i beleive that 2011- 2012 should bring in opportunities for a stable marriage. Fasting on Sundays is advisable for the native.
vivek
veena2000 wrote:Ramanji, Thank you for the reply. Here are the details:

Thanks,
Veena

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Dear Vivek ji,
Iss quite rare an occasion that you reply so late :)  though its nice to get reply from you even if it is so late  :smt002

Vivek ji,Please Can you be bit more elaborate in your explanation.I mean from where 8th house is to be taken??...UL or 7th house from lagna..
Also , what u mean by nodes show jump will stop..I do understand that but bit more clarity will be appreciable.. :)

I remember reading in Freedom Cole ji's lecture and also Sanjay Rath ji did mention about longevity of marriage through  2nd from UL which i find to be quite right, generally..

Regards,
Raman
For me it is the eighth jump to see the subsequent marriage/s. Here the second from the house showing the particular marriage is important for longevity of that marriage. normally the nodes show when this will stop (the jump, that is).
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Thank you vivek ji for trying.That would be more than enough.:)

Regards,
Raman

vivek

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Namaskaar Raman ji,
This time i thought i should be prompt in my reply to a senior member (more than 1000 post and still counting, where as i am still a measly 750).
Take the 8th from the 7th from Lagan, 8th from UL, 8th from 7th in D-9 and also 8th from 7th from Shukra.
Whenever these jumps encounter the nodes it has to stop unless there is some redeeming features.
Same way for the 2nd from them for longevity of the particular marriage.
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Dear Vivek ji,
Iss quite rare an occasion that you reply so late :)  though its nice to get reply from you even if it is so late  :smt002

Vivek ji,Please Can you be bit more elaborate in your explanation.I mean from where 8th house is to be taken??...UL or 7th house from lagna..
Also , what u mean by nodes show jump will stop..I do understand that but bit more clarity will be appreciable.. :)

I remember reading in Freedom Cole ji's lecture and also Sanjay Rath ji did mention about longevity of marriage through  2nd from UL which i find to be quite right, generally..

Regards,
Raman
vivek

Regards,
Raman

vivek

Regards,
Raman

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Now i think thats gona be very metaphorical to say that im a senior member in comparison to you :D but as u mentioned before -Heart can only talk in metaphors(i do remember all ur words  :)  :smt002  )
May be this is love towards me(i will presume :) )

This is something i didnt know that nodes will stop jumping of sequencial marriages/relationships if placed in 8th from mentioned houses...
This is something to ponder......

What the redeeming factors can be. like benefic aspect or malefic aspect or neecha bhanga yoga on rahu....So redeeming means again starting of sequencial marriages....
Thanks alot for sharing......

Regards,
Raman
This time i thought i should be prompt in my reply to a senior member (more than 1000 post and still counting, where as i am still a measly 750).
Take the 8th from the 7th from Lagan, 8th from UL, 8th from 7th in D-9 and also 8th from 7th from Shukra.
Whenever these jumps encounter the nodes it has to stop unless there is some redeeming features.
Same way for the 2nd from them for longevity of the particular marriage.
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Dear Vivek ji,

Regards,
Raman
vivek

Regards,
Raman

vivek

Regards,
Raman

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Hello Vivek ji,
  Thank you very much for the interpretation of the horoscope. I am still a beginner(learning for the past 4 months)  in astrology and i have just registered for the course and iam one of your potential students. Actual Iam dhanus lagna  @ 29 degrees, to be in vrischika lagna the timing should have been 2 hrs earlier than this time, but iam afraid its not. Actually i did have some passing affairs but couldn't hold to that for long period of time. Though i was serious still things didn't work out. At this point, Iam not really sure if problem is from my side or with the other people whom i chose. I admit that iam very independent, egoistic or self-respect(very thin lining) and aggressive. Iam thoroughly confused, hence these queries on the board.

Projenator Ji was kind enough to answer my post as well. I have the following questions and i would really appreciate if anyone of you can clear them. Partly iam curious and interested in knowing what is in store for me and partly learning process too..

Is this marriage instability because of the placement of saturn or mars in the 7th house or both together. My question is how successful would be the second marriage if at all it happens. I donot really want the next one to be another disaster. Iam a novice in astrology but my assumptions are:

1. Jupiter is well placed in pisces in Navamsa also saturn and mars as well. Can this lift the position of the 7th house by any chance.
2. Even the moon is not well placed. lord of 8th in 2nd house(kutumbha stana, mind)
3. Lord of 7th placed in 6th and lord of 6th venus is placed in 4th. Venus lord of 6th and 11th is a functional malefic for dhanur lagna. Is venus in pisces(exhaltation) a good or bad placement for the native.
Is saturn funtional benefic for dhanus lagna as its the lord of 2nd and 3rd placed in 7th aspecting lagna. I read somewhere that saturn aspecting lagna (7th aspect) is powerful.

BTW:

I am really excited to be part of this group.

Regards,
Veena

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:21 am

Namaskaar Veena ji,
Let me add to my comments on the second horoscope given by you.

Lagna is Dhanu and hence suffers from a flaw called 'foot in the mouth'. Lagna lord is in the third and in Marana kaaraka sthaana.
Lagna lord is the applied intelligence and its placement in MKS is not conducive for health as well as DHI.
There is a Graha Maalikaa yoga starting from the 2nd to the 7th. Mangl is the leading planet in marana kaaraka sthaana in the seventh. it is involved in what is termed as Mati bhrama yoga with Shani.
A Graha Maalikaa yoga is akin to Kaala Sarpa and tends to lock the kundali and The leading Graha (Mangal in this case) will almost take over the whole kundali. Even the Aatmakaaraka will have little say in this. This is till the natural age of the leading Graha (here Mangal is 28th year). The seventh bhaava in D-1 shows the attitude towards marriage and a Matibhrama yoga is not a good thing to be in the seventh. Violence is one of the aspects of this yoga.
7th lord in the sixth is also the Bhaadhaka.
Coming to the D-9, Shukra in the 12th is not good for married life and is said to give very bad experiences in relationships. But iam not very sure of the accuracy of the birth time.
I think Vrischika Lagan fits the natives experiences more perfectly than Dhanus.
Here iam speaking of the Navaamsha Lagna and not the Raashi Lagan and a time difference of minus seven minutes will give us this. It is possible, as no birth time is recorded accurately.
If Dhanus is the Lagna in D-9 then the First marriage should have held.
Because the 8th Bhaava has Chandra in own house and will not give separation.
If it is Vrischika Lagna (in D-9) then i beleive that 2011- 2012 should bring in opportunities for a stable marriage. Fasting on Sundays is advisable for the native.
vivek

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 am

Namaste Vivekji,
   Thank you very much for clearing up my doubts. But how do i know if its Vrischika or Dhanus lagna in D-9. I have been going through really rough time for the past 2 yrs in every aspect, so iam little worried about my future. By nature, iam a very confident and dymanic person and due to ashtama sani i guess things went in complete opposite direction (career, finance,personal & social life) and iam just waiting for things to get better. Thanks to Sani Bhaghavan who has taught me to be patient enough in this whole process.

I will stop right here as I think iam complaning/whining too much here about my life.

BTW iam very spiritual person and do lots of pooja so waiting for the God to shower some grace on me.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

loveanbu

Post by loveanbu » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 am

Good work, keep it up and thanks for everything

regards

Anbu

Return to “Vedic Astrology”