Effect of Kuja(Mars) Transit into karkataka(Cancer) sign on 5th Oct 2009....

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

3i

Effect of Kuja(Mars) Transit into karkataka(Cancer) sign on 5th Oct 2009....

Post by 3i » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi,

Please tell me....

What is the Effect of Kuja(Mars) enter in to karkataka(Cancer) sign on 5th Oct 2009....

What is the Effect of this Transit ?

bye
3i

Raman Deep Singh

Re: Effect of Kuja(Mars) Transit into karkataka(Cancer) sign on 5th Oct 2009....

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi 3i,
Since you have posted this in discussion forum.
Why dont u start with ur own view coz u must be
having some point of view

Regards,
Raman
3i wrote:Hi,

Please tell me....

What is the Effect of Kuja(Mars) enter in to karkataka(Cancer) sign on 5th Oct 2009....

What is the Effect of this Transit ?

bye
3i

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Hello Learned Members,

Mars is transiting into Cancer (debilitation sign) on oct 5th and would stay there for an unusual period of 6 months. How will it effect Dhanus lagna natives as its the lord of 5th and 12th houses. It aspects 2nd house capricorn(Dhana stana) from 8th Cancer (dustana house). It also aspects 11th house of gains from its 4th aspect and 3rd house from its 8th aspect.

The native is presently running Jupiter-Venus-Rahu dasa till Oct 19th then Jupiter-Venus-Jupiter.
Jupiter placed in 3rd house, venus in 4th house(exhalted), Rahu in 12th house and mars is placed in 7th house along with saturn in the natal chart. In Navamsa lagna is vargotamma (dhanus lagna) mars is in 5th house.

The native is going through some legal battle and would like to know if can succeed in the same.

Thanks,
Veena

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi,

Going by your other post(s) i believe the below data belongs to yourself

Refer: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 87&start=5

Then why say The native is going through some legal battle and would like to know if can succeed in the same.

And also your below post amount to personal reading then the Vedic Astrology discussion (Hope moderator will take note of it) you can re-post your query in Reading Forum may be someone learned member may help you... pls don't forget to provide your complete birth details..

By the way are you facing any legal fight of Child Custody? and Divorce? or the Divorce has happened already? just some possibilities with the my half baked study with the data you have provided..

ChanDubai
veena2000 wrote:Hello Learned Members,

Mars is transiting into Cancer (debilitation sign) on oct 5th and would stay there for an unusual period of 6 months. How will it effect Dhanus lagna natives as its the lord of 5th and 12th houses. It aspects 2nd house capricorn(Dhana stana) from 8th Cancer (dustana house). It also aspects 11th house of gains from its 4th aspect and 3rd house from its 8th aspect.

The native is presently running Jupiter-Venus-Rahu dasa till Oct 19th then Jupiter-Venus-Jupiter.

Jupiter placed in 3rd house, venus in 4th house(exhalted), Rahu in 12th house and mars is placed in 7th house along with saturn in the natal chart. In Navamsa lagna is vargotamma (dhanus lagna) mars is in 5th house.

The native is going through some legal battle and would like to know if can succeed in the same.

Thanks,
Veena

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

ChanDubai wrote:Hi,

Going by your other post(s) i believe the below data belongs to yourself

Then why say The native is going through some legal battle and would like to know if can succeed in the same.

And also your below post amount to personal reading then the Vedic Astrology discussion (Hope moderator will take note of it) you can re-post your query in Reading Forum may be someone learned member may help you... pls don't forget to provide your complete birth details..

By the way are you facing any legal fight of Child Custody? and Divorce? or the Divorce has happened already? just some possibilities with the my half baked study with the data you have provided..

ChanDubai

Thanks,
Veena

Veenaji must be wondering, too bad, ChanDubaiji let the cat out of the bag. A more patient approach might have revealed more of the native in true colors, thus fully confirm the chart. Such individuals are very common and interestingly enough, I have observed they always come with relationship questions.

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Dear Proj Ji,

I completely agree with your below views.

But personally i get very irritated when i see some of the members play smart in disguise yet they want some Predictions from the Astrologer(s) here and in any other forum for that matter. Such people are often not sincere in their approach and not honest in query or even in their life generally. So how can they get divine reading or a proper Astrological answers from and experienced Astrologer?

I am not an Astrologer but a student of astrology. i feel these these type of people take serious Astrologers for ride..since it is a FREE forum and Free privilege that we are enjoying in MB... having said all this i am not claiming that i am a pure guy but never hide and seek. And it is very dangerous to do so especially in Astrology and with Astrologers.

Just my personal way of understanding and my own thoughts..

Regards

ChanDubai
projenator wrote:

Going by your other post(s) i believe the below data belongs to

yourself

ChanDubai

Thanks,
Veena

Veenaji must be wondering, too bad, ChanDubaiji let the cat out of the bag. A more patient approach might have revealed more of the native in true colors, thus fully confirm the chart. Such individuals are very common and interestingly enough, I have observed they always come with relationship questions.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm

There is 2 option here...the thread started out as a question for general discussion....the by asking further...it transfer into what one might see as personal reading.

The question is....is the first question something to discuss in general terms....or is it better to advice the seeker to attend our course in vedic....if the interest is valid?

If the question only is for own benefit, and not general, then the request is in wrong place, and can die out since he/she has asked elsewhere.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Hello Chanduabi ji,
I will completely agree with wat u said.
These type of people generally ask question everywhere and generally
wont be satisfied till they get to listen what they really want to..
They are like selective listener.

Im not pointing anyone  but rightly said by chandubai ji that they try to play smart by treating their question as a question of discussion rather than personal quetion,this is quite irritating.
Instead if they ask clear question they all birth details they may get better and more clear reply.

Regrds,
Raman

ChanDubai wrote:Dear Proj Ji,

But personally i get very irritated when i see some of the members play smart in disguise yet they want some Predictions from the Astrologer(s) here and in any other forum for that matter. Such people are often not sincere in their approach and not honest in query or even in their life generally. So how can they get divine reading or a proper Astrological answers from and experienced Astrologer?

I am not an Astrologer but a student of astrology. i feel these these type of people take serious Astrologers for ride..since it is a FREE forum and Free privilege that we are enjoying in MB... having said all this i am not claiming that i am a pure guy but never hide and seek. And it is very dangerous to do so especially in Astrology and with Astrologers.

Regards

ChanDubai
projenator wrote:

yourself

ChanDubai

Thanks,
Veena

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

All Learned Members,

Indeed iam new to this forum and iam a learner(novice) in astrology. I donot know why members here are upset about my posts. I have clearly mentioned about my birth details in other posts(when asked by Raman Ji and Projenator Ji). Since iam a beginner first wanted to analyse my chart and relate them to my happenings/events in life even before analysing other charts. It would really help me in better understanding of the concepts/subject by first analysing my chart and few other charts whom i know( as i know the events of their life) so can easily relate. Regarding the link/post sent by ChanduBhai ji,
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 87&start=5
i was just sharing(not asking questions for analysis) in that thread about my experiences in rahu antardasa about relationships.

As iam new to the forum (infact started yesterday) iam still in the process of learning the buzz words(like native etc) used in the forum. No offences here. Iam extremely sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings. Thank you for time

Regards,
Veena

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Hello Veena ji,

We quite often get visitors which jump in between the threads puting up their questions and expecting replies..and since u say u wanna to learn u will see those people cuming up quite often in the forum.
They behave as if their query is quite genuine and start with similar type of discussions that
"what will happen when this planet is here or when this transit will happen like :-

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=66245#

so we try to be cautious in replying and personally i think they dnt listen if advised anything coz for them anything which is free holds less value. They forget even KN Rao ji advises for free.

Secondly,
It would be better when u start discussing something upload the relevant chart in JPEG/jhd(jhora format) format or give the details instead of just placement of planets and mention the dates when event happend and wat happened??

Thirdly,When asking things about yourself just mention that it is urs coz otherwise members may feel that u r trying to disguise which may not be ur purpose.Also we can ask further questions if required coz it is ur own chart.

Im no one to tell what to be done..
I am just mentioning this coz this may be helpful for you in long run if you are really interested. :)
Also if you wanna learn further u can join astrology learning Forum running on this same site..its free and very exhaustive :)
Hope this will be helpful for you and helpful in ur learning

Regars,
Raman

veena2000 wrote:All Learned Members,

Indeed iam new to this forum and iam a learner(novice) in astrology. I donot know why members here are upset about my posts. I have clearly mentioned about my birth details in other posts(when asked by Raman Ji and Projenator Ji). Since iam a beginner first wanted to analyse my chart and relate them to my happenings/events in life even before analysing other charts. It would really help me in better understanding of the concepts/subject by first analysing my chart and few other charts whom i know( as i know the events of their life) so can easily relate. Regarding the link/post sent by ChanduBhai ji,
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 87&start=5
i was just sharing(not asking questions for analysis) in that thread about my experiences in rahu antardasa about relationships.

As iam new to the forum (infact started yesterday) iam still in the process of learning the buzz words(like native etc) used in the forum. No offences here. Iam extremely sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings. Thank you for time

Regards,
Veena

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Raman Ji,
  Thank you very much for the valuable information and suggestions. I completely understand where you people are coming from. Iam aware of the fact that one cannot learn from discussion boards by digusing their identity for long period. I am presently learning astrology online from someone in India. I guess when your are a beginner you are just curious to learn and know more and more in no time(which is just not possible). I know that astrology is an ocean and one can't master it in short period of time. Iam really interested in learning more and would like to put my best efforts in it. Can you please send me the link for learning the astrology.

Once again my sincere thanks to you for hearing me out.

Regards,
Veena

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Learning forum is part of this forum only

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=101#

Get yourself registered and i hope u will like to join our journey :)

I do understand that people get curious when they start astrology but i think thats what differentiatie patient learner and the one who learns haphazardly :)

Regards,
Raman
veena2000 wrote:Raman Ji,
  Thank you very much for the valuable information and suggestions. I completely understand where you people are coming from. Iam aware of the fact that one cannot learn from discussion boards by digusing their identity for long period. I am presently learning astrology online from someone in India. I guess when your are a beginner you are just curious to learn and know more and more in no time(which is just not possible). I know that astrology is an ocean and one can't master it in short period of time. Iam really interested in learning more and would like to put my best efforts in it. Can you please send me the link for learning the astrology.

Once again my sincere thanks to you for hearing me out.

Regards,
Veena

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello Ramanji,
 Thank you for your advise. I have registered myself in the astrology learning course. I do agree that patience is required to learn anything, but iam a restless soul and should practice to be little patient while learning. I have bought many books of Mr. B.V Raman, saravali, phaladeepika but unless i analyse charts its difficult to follow what rule applies where? Whenever i read a topic , i first try to analyse my chart and then couple of my friends charts, but my question still remain unanswered as i donot have anyone to discuss about my doubts. Then the whole cycle repeats- get restless and find places to get the doubts cleared.(clearly evident from my chart)
Birth Details : 13-05-1974, 10:55 p.m Hyderabad

Anyways, iam going off the track here on this thread which was started by someone else about the mars transition. I would appreciate if you could still reply to this mars transit query.

Also, feel free to stop me wherever iam going off the track or if there is any repetition of information.

Regards,
Veena

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 am

Regards

ChanDubai
projenator wrote:

yourself

ChanDubai

Thanks,
Veena

Chandubaiji,
                I did not mean to disagree with you at all, leave alone hurt you. My sincere apologies if I did. I agree with you and Ramanji 200% but unfortunately this is the world we live in. Lately K N Raoji has written about this as well in his articles which yours truly posted for the interested reader. In my local cable TV, there are three astrology channels which I watch regularly for my database and natives try to outwit astrologers on a regular basis about their relationships. Most of these natives are into serial dating or serial monogamy if you will and they deny this to the astrologer. All astrologers try to match up the past events before proceeding to predict. Now if someone throws the astrologer off with wrong data, the entire process becomes a useless exercise, does it not ?
                Leogrl set a very good example by volunteering her data and I readily took part in the ensuing discussion to help her in whatever little way I could. Anair followed suit. On the contrary, Veenaji complicated matters by posting in third person in three threads and first person in one. I observed this yesterday early morning itself and knew very well what she was trying to do after looking at her chart and the horary of the post. But I decided to be patient and keep quiet since I was confident that sooner or later, more and more people will realize this and the sting will gather a lot of force. From my study of jyotish and vedas, i have realized dishonesty cannot benefit you for long. Off course it might delude you into immense short term gains but they never stand the test of time. Isn't that what Rahu is all about, my dear friends ? :smt002

kind regards,

Proj

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 am

Dear Proj Ji,

Another nice post and your practical observations:-)  I never thought/intended anything otherwise about you in my previous response to you. So NO need to ask any apology:-) i appreciate and value your contributions here. I was also following the VeenaJi's some posts even you asked her to provide proper birth data...

Regarding *leogrl* i appreciate and value her sincere and honest feedback...and your analysis on her chart..

//i have realized dishonesty cannot benefit you for long.//

True. this is what i try to convey to members (read as our NEW Friends) to be sincere at least when you are studying Astrology or discussing this divine science. of course there will be and some time we may not agree to the other's views i.e. subject in discussion we can argue, share, clarify and learn..:-)

Thank you for your sharing.

Regards

ChanDubai

projenator wrote:

Regards

ChanDubai
projenator wrote:

yourself

ChanDubai

Thanks,
Veena

Chandubaiji,
                I did not mean to disagree with you at all, leave alone hurt you. My sincere apologies if I did. I agree with you and Ramanji 200% but unfortunately this is the world we live in. Lately K N Raoji has written about this as well in his articles which yours truly posted for the interested reader. In my local cable TV, there are three astrology channels which I watch regularly for my database and natives try to outwit astrologers on a regular basis about their relationships. Most of these natives are into serial dating or serial monogamy if you will and they deny this to the astrologer. All astrologers try to match up the past events before proceeding to predict. Now if someone throws the astrologer off with wrong data, the entire process becomes a useless exercise, does it not ?
                Leogrl set a very good example by volunteering her data and I readily took part in the ensuing discussion to help her in whatever little way I could. Anair followed suit. On the contrary, Veenaji complicated matters by posting in third person in three threads and first person in one. I observed this yesterday early morning itself and knew very well what she was trying to do after looking at her chart and the horary of the post. But I decided to be patient and keep quiet since I was confident that sooner or later, more and more people will realize this and the sting will gather a lot of force. From my study of jyotish and vedas, i have realized dishonesty cannot benefit you for long. Off course it might delude you into immense short term gains but they never stand the test of time. Isn't that what Rahu is all about, my dear friends ? :smt002

kind regards,

Proj
:)  :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”