Effect of Kuja(Mars) Transit into karkataka(Cancer) sign on 5th Oct 2009....

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Projenator Ji & Chandubhai Ji,

I think there are two options to deal a query or a posting
  1. One can always choose not to answer and ignore the thread if they think its useless to do so rather than complaining, judging and comparing with people.
  2. If anyone choses to answer any query then ask for more information, which will help them analyse the chart

One thing people should understand/realise is that this is a public board and people maynot be comfortable discussing about their personal life openly without knowing whom they are dealing with  the very first day. Some donot really care about what others think and just post their personal life or experiences and its their choice. People are different with different backgrounds and characters.
It doesn't make them good or bad.

However, iam nobody to tell what others should do, but thought to share this piece of information. I may sound arrogant but stating the facts. Time and knowledge are very valuable and can be used in a positive way. Please donot get me wrong here, i always have respect and regard for the learned humble people. One may or may not agree with what i have mentioned, but i felt like speaking my mind here.

Hope this is helpful.

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 am

Projenatorji,

Just as an aside, I think the habit of "slipping in" queries on relationships is probably because paid services from astrologers may not assure the anonymity that a free service available from such forums. Also many reading requests go unattended which probably tempts the members to take a chance in an active thread. "If you cant go where you want better go somewhere than be where you are" psychology.

I am of-course not supporting any attempt to violate the theme of a thread.
Nevertheless what cant be cured has to be endured!

CRS

Return to “Vedic Astrology”