How to identify divorce in a chart?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iamlearning

How to identify divorce in a chart?

Post by iamlearning » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 am

Given a chart, what combinations will decide whether there will be a seperation/divorce in the native's life ?

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm

If a dual sign is present in the 7th house, is that enough to conclude that the native will have 2 marriages ?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Strange question indeed......please enlighten a dumb western, who after reading, has these silly thoughts;

aren't the marriage found compilable in the first place...how long will such chart reading last?
aren't the dual sign present both before, and after marriage?

Why is it so important to know about how many marriages one shall have.....still we assume that the couple are already found compilable as man and wife....do the chart, or the star, change after marriage?

If you believed you would love your partner for the rest of your life.......would you then love your partner with same eagerness, if you believed you should have two marriages....or what about three?

Would you fight for your marriage with same eagerness, if you inside knew you should have several marriages, would you withstand  flirtation, or would you believe that maybe this was your next decided partner ?

When would you know your present marriage ended, and a new opened up?..... with your partners death?....or when you find the marriage become dull?.....if it is from the star ...then....why did one not see it in the first place?
Should not both partners be enlighten, before marriage, that this would not last, since one, or both, had several marriages in their chart.....then bindings, and suffering might be avoid, because one knew the marriage would soon end, or still better.....avoid this marriage, and search for one who only had one marriage in his/her chart.......or maybe still better...marry the partner one loved there and then....it might even last a lifetime.

At least one should combine marriages after how many marriages is seen in their chart, unless you can see the death of the one who have less....anything else show that the couple don't fit.

And YES, there is a lot of divorces in the Western culture, but this is not the issue, we are only talking about the ability to "spot it" in a chart, and how it can be used to better the couples future.

Well well....strange thoughts from me......

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 am

Hi,
It seems u  wana learn astrology.
2 Things which i thnk i shud advise you would be:-

a.Join the learning forum in this forum to learn astrology, it wud be more systematic and more explicit.
b.Learning astrology in this broken way wont help much.

Ur answers:-
No dual sign is not the only thing to find out about divorce or more than 1 marriages.

Now my question would be:- how come u arrived on this derivation about dual sign.What u understand by word dual sign?
I know u r asking question coz u r not sure BUT thre mst be some phsyche behind this logic.Please share.

Regards,
Raman

iamlearning wrote:If a dual sign is present in the 7th house, is that enough to conclude that the native will have 2 marriages ?

shtl

hi

Post by shtl » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 am

hi
i know  someone whose chart have cancer in 7th house with mars....now cancer is not a dual sign still that person had divroce within 6 months...

so dual sign u cannot say will have 2 marriages...this native had cancer which is not a dual sign

JaiNahata

Few pre-requisites for divorce in a chart

Post by JaiNahata » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello everyone,
First of all, I quite agree with the thoughts of Rhutobello.

Now, out of pure academic interest I am listing a few important requisites for a divorce or any form of separation in a chart.

i)  Rahu, Saturn, Sun and 12th lord have characteristic of separativeness in them. Whenever and wherever they influence (atleast 2 or more of such influence) any particular house or signification native gets separated from that signification.
For example, if Saturn, Sun, Rahu or 12th lord strongly influence 5th house, 5th lord and Jupiter or Mercury they will get first child seperated. Depending upon the affliction it can take any shape or form.

ii)  2nd house from Upapada (arudha of 12th house) shows length of marriage. If it is powerful and less afflicted it will denote long marriage or reverse. Sun is not considered malefic in this consideration. Suppose there is exalted Mars in 2nd from Upapada then despite of occasional arguments or difference of opinions one will have long marriage and so on............

Hope it helps...........
Feel free to raise questions or objections to my writings. I learn that way.

Best regards

Jai Nahata

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 am

Dear Jai ji

I think 8th from UL too should be looked in

Regards

Swapnil

JaiNahata

Post by JaiNahata » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Dear Swapnil ji,

Yes, 8th from Upapada should also be considered but Maharishi Jaimini has stressed more on 2nd house as maraka for any house. Hence, 2nd from Upapada is given prominence.
Your point stands absolutely correct and must be considered.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Best regards

Jai Nahata

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 am

Dear Jai ji,

I forgot to add one more important thing I had to say if there are more than one marriage we have to look in 8th from UL and we all missed out the kaaraka factor if it is afflicted then it can too lead to breakage

Regards

Swapnil

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 am

UL(scorpio) has jupiter & the 7th house from UL has saturn, will that mean seperation ?

iamlearning

hi

Post by iamlearning » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

shtl, All I mentioned was 1 possibility of 2 marriages. The case u mentioned that the chart has cancer in 7th house WITH MARS had a divorce. I think in this case it was the presence of mars in the 7th H without the drishti of any planets like Jupiter/Venus that must have resulted into break in the relation.

Members share your views on my comments.

I feel the following could be one of the reasons for seperation (there could be more):
1. 7th house in dual sign (like Gemini)
2. Presence of Mars, Saturn in the 7th house without any benefic's drishti on 7th.

NOTE: In addition to these the navamsa & UL should also be seen.

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm

[quote="gaonkarswapnil"]Dear Jai ji,

I forgot to add one more important thing I had to say if there are more than one marriage we have to look in 8th from UL and we all missed out the kaaraka factor if it is afflicted then it can too lead to breakage

Regards

Swapnil[/quote]

Yes,
The 8th from UL is very imp. as per my assumption, the 8th house represents 'Death of' it could be anything death of body, death of relation, death of respect, etc. In this case it would mean the death of the relationship. Hence, study of 8th house will give the longevity of the relationship.

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm

[quote="gaonkarswapnil"]Dear Jai ji,

Regards

Swapnil[/quote]

Yes,
The 8th from UL is very imp. as per my assumption, the 8th house represents 'Death of' it could be anything death of body, death of relation, death of respect, etc. In this case it would mean the death of the relationship. Hence, study of 8th house will give the longevity of the relationship.

iamlearning

Re: Few pre-requisites for divorce in a chart

Post by iamlearning » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

[quote="JaiNahata"]Hello everyone,
First of all, I quite agree with the thoughts of Rhutobello.

Now, out of pure academic interest I am listing a few important requisites for a divorce or any form of separation in a chart.

i)  Rahu, Saturn, Sun and 12th lord have characteristic of separativeness in them. Whenever and wherever they influence (atleast 2 or more of such influence) any particular house or signification native gets separated from that signification.
For example, if Saturn, Sun, Rahu or 12th lord strongly influence 5th house, 5th lord and Jupiter or Mercury they will get first child seperated. Depending upon the affliction it can take any shape or form.

ii)  2nd house from Upapada (arudha of 12th house) shows length of marriage. If it is powerful and less afflicted it will denote long marriage or reverse. Sun is not considered malefic in this consideration. Suppose there is exalted Mars in 2nd from Upapada then despite of occasional arguments or difference of opinions one will have long marriage and so on............

Hope it helps...........
Feel free to raise questions or objections to my writings. I learn that way.

Best regards

Jai Nahata[/quote][img]

I agree to ur explanations but I did not understand why should we look at the 2nd house from UL is it becoz it is 8th frm 7th H. Please elaborate on this[/img]

JaiNahata

Post by JaiNahata » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

iamlearning wrote:UL(scorpio) has jupiter & the 7th house from UL has saturn, will that mean seperation ?
Not so easy Sir......... :)
Every single prediction is result of synthesis of many factors in a chart and the whole chart is required. No single planet can guarantee anything whether good or bad .
Atleast I do it this way. :smt024

Return to “Vedic Astrology”