How to identify divorce in a chart?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

JaiNahata

Re: hi

Post by JaiNahata » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

iamlearning wrote:
I feel the following could be one of the reasons for seperation (there could be more):
1. 7th house in dual sign (like Gemini)
Sir, there must be around a million people with this combination at any given point of time.

2. Presence of Mars, Saturn in the 7th house without any benefic's drishti on 7th.
Sir, what if Saturn is exalted in 7th where Mars would also be Asc. lord and with an exalted planet ?

JaiNahata

Post by JaiNahata » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 pm

iamlearning wrote:
Yes,
The 8th from UL is very imp. as per my assumption, the 8th house represents 'Death of' it could be anything death of body, death of relation, death of respect, etc. In this case it would mean the death of the relationship. Hence, study of 8th house will give the longevity of the relationship.

8th is NOT the HOUSE OF DEATH. It is the HOUSE OF LONGEVITY. 12th to it i.e, 7th is house of death.
As per bhavat bhavam, 8th from 8th i.e.,3rd is secondary house of longevity and 12th from it i.e., 2nd is secondary marak house.

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 am

Dear Iamlearning ji

Here i mentioned about 8th from UL to be checked as it shows length of relationship or we say longevity of it 2nd from UL will show break which is equal to maraka so as per my thinking if 8th from UL is strong and 2nd from UL is afflicted this can even mean there is relationship but divorce may take after long time due to pending court case or other factors

Remember 8th from UL shows 2nd UL or 2nd partner so here it goes 2nd to UL shows break and 7th to it which is 8th from UL shows next partner and so on for 3rd 4th with the jump of 8th

Correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Swapnil

JaiNahata

Post by JaiNahata » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:34 am

You are quite correct Swapnil ji............

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 am

What if Aquarious is in 7th Bhava with no planet in it...Other planets are placed as follows:

Ascendant - Leo
1st H - Sun , Mer (R), Venus
2nd H- Moon
4th H - Jupiter
6th H - Mars, Rahu
10th H - Saturn
12th H - Ketu

How will the native's married life be ? I am little confused because
1. Ascendant is Leo - indicating not a smooth life in relationships
2. 7th H Aspect by Venus, Sun & also Saturn - M not sure if Venus will hold any power at all because it is in proximity of sun resulting inot its combustion. Please advice on this.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”