Planetary war

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:
kandhan.t wrote:prasannaji

thanks for the informational link.  
i am just thinking aloud here(learned members please correct me): it confirms what i have understood till now: yogakaraka is good for the native, whether he desires it/likes it or not. at the soul/karmic level. not neccessariliy at materialistic level. if there is confluence of other factors(strengths, aspects) then there is material prosperity too.

now, if the function of yogakaraka is as above, then what is the difference betwen YK and atmakaraka?  atmakaraka also teaches important lessons. in areas represented by AK the native acts like god which is detrimental to selfrealisation. so the choice is his to change his behaviour in this aspect.  however, in case of YK, the element of choice it not present.

but when we come to medical astrology and yogas what is the position?  is this yogakaraka concept  applied to these two areas or is natural tendencies of grahas are taken into consideration?
Hi Kandhan ji,
I think you are mixing 2-3 topic at the same time. Planetary Wars, AK,YK , about 10th house etc .This would be confusing for you also.
But just  small thing, you urself has said good enough about the difference
(Bold in your message)but you can see more in thread related to Atmakaraka.

Do you think being good is same as teaching lesson :)

One more thing
Yogakaraka = Yoga + Karaka
Atmakaraka = ATMA + Karka

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Dear Mr Kandan ,

Let us first learn more on Yoga karaka,  then we can see the differences between Yoga karaka and Atma karaka  please. U have asked me to raise topic on Yoga karaka I felt from your above posts if Iam not wrong. . In this thread I find U and me conversing  a lot. Please keep this in mind first., Iam a  learner Only., not any expert.  

Dear Mr Kandan ,

I feel , our friend Mr .Raman has not read my  above disclaimer  in my earlier post.  Iam not teaching anything here. I trust , there is no hard and fast rule existing in mystic family, that mystic members should never indulge in discussing various topics under same roof.( provided   the  discussion is against the interest of a learner ) .More over  we are aware that  Moderator can split the topic into another header when he finds the subject   matter is deviating from the topic header. Any one can know that   I have not touched Ak here,as Iam  well aware of  a wonderful thread  which is still open for   discussion .

Atmakaraka  also  teaches lessons
, Yes I  do agree. At the same time I  wish   Sukra being  Atmakaraka for  two natives ( for Raman and Me )   need not indulge into any kind of (planetary war )  fight over here. I thank Raman here for  sharing his views  or understandings ( not teaching  I said ) I know Sharing is Caring .being a Mother.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 am

Dear Mr Kandan ,

I feel , our friend Mr .Raman has not read my  above disclaimer  in my earlier post.  Iam not teaching anything here. I trust , there is no hard and fast rule existing in mystic family, that mystic members should never indulge in discussing various topics under same roof.( provided   the  discussion is against the interest of a learner ) .More over  we are aware that  Moderator can split the topic into another header when he finds the subject   matter is deviating from the topic header. Any one can know that   I have not touched Ak here,as Iam  well aware of  a wonderful thread  which is still open for   discussion .

Atmakaraka  also  teaches lessons , Yes I  do agree. At the same time I  wish   Sukra being  Atmakaraka for  two natives ( for Raman and Me )   need not indulge into any kind of (planetary war )  fight over here. I thank Raman here for  sharing his views  or understandings ( not teaching  I said ) I know Sharing is Caring .being a Mother.
Hi Prasanna ji,
It seems you are still carrying the bitterness around :), so u r feeling that im writing on you.Well, not at all.

Firstly there is nothing said to YOU or about YOU in my post or about ur teachingS.So there is no need to remind me about ur disclaimer.I have said JUST to kandhan ji that he is mixing up 2-3 topics.So as you always say.Read my post AGAIN.my concern is for Kandhan ji for trying to mix 2-3 topics and get confused.No one is stopping you from indulging and neither i have mentioned anything there

Secondly , you dnt need to go behind kandhan ji to say something to me. I would prefer direct approach.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:55 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:
Dear Mr Kandan ,

Atmakaraka  also  teaches lessons , Yes I  do agree. At the same time I  wish   Sukra being  Atmakaraka for  two natives ( for Raman and Me )   need not indulge into any kind of (planetary war )  fight over here. I thank Raman here for  sharing his views  or understandings ( not teaching  I said ) I know Sharing is Caring .being a Mother.
Hi Prasanna ji,
It seems you are still carrying the bitterness around :), so u r feeling that im writing on you.Well, not at all.

Firstly there is nothing said to YOU or about YOU in my post or about ur teachingS.So there is no need to remind me about ur disclaimer.I have said JUST to kandhan ji that he is mixing up 2-3 topics.So as you always say.Read my post AGAIN.my concern is for Kandhan ji for trying to mix 2-3 topics and get confused.No one is stopping you from indulging and neither i have mentioned anything there

Secondly , you dnt need to go behind kandhan ji to say something to me. I would prefer direct approach.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Dear Raman,

Iam a person who never carry bitterness  at heart. I always consider mystic board as  my family and all are my relatives here. A mother cant show bitterness to any of her children . Please try to understand me first. Except  U all in this Board used to call me Aunty , friend , Didi , sister , , bete only . But onething I wish to tell U  now as U asked me to talk straight to U . I never expected u to attach with me or with any one as I am doing with all, it is up to u to call me by my name Prasanna, ( ofcourse) I love U call me prasanna than Prasanna Ji. Respect should be   at heart , it neeed not be shown in words. .  I love and respect your knowledge in astrology . I could not understand  still why U all  people use Similes in posts ? May be I understood wrong way . I never use similes so I can t understand it. I prefer ur reply with out any similes  to me always  please. I dont wish others to read our conversation hear after  like this , it can make them all  feel as if we are fighting . Why to give scope for such mis understandings   among  co -learners  in learning .?  So Let us put full stop for this arguments once for all .. Our Board has global reach now. Being a moderator I must care decorum of the board first.  

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Prasanna ji,(As I mentioned earlier too that i do things unbiasedly so JI is fully my choice :) )
I give smiles coz thats wat im doing right now, and i write in sync with my behaviour.So this is not sarcastic :)

Secondly, If you would nt have been carrying bitterness then you would not picked up my statements for kandhan ji as OFFENSIVE to you and start explaining about ur teaching which was not topic of concern AT ALL.Infact as i said earlier, it was for kandhan ji. your action is not in sync with ur words

Why to give scope for such mis understandings   among  co -learners  in learning
I dont see any scope like this in my statements.May be you are getting too biased and thats wat has happened earlier.
My statements were/are too direct to be MIS understood... IF you are mis understanding things regularly then i think kindly
re read replies from anyone be it me or other member.and if i have caused such scope please point it out in my statement , i would reallyy really appreciate it and thats again a DIRECT TRUTH and FACT.

I always consider mystic board as  my family and all are my relatives here. A mother cant show bitterness to any of her children . Please try to understand me first
I wont go into this discussion as this is irrelevant to the topic between u and me OR even kandhan ji's topic.
But just one thing.. let the actions speak coz it speaks louder than words..
Relationships cant be forced in they are built on their own.
My attachements are more un said and UN apparent coz i believe more in Feelings than loud expressions.Simply, My way

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 pm

After going thru previous messages i think u MIS understood me coz of following message .Which you PRESUMED to be mine but thats kandhan ji 's message which i have pasted.
May be this will give you some answers, if my presumtion is right.
[b]kandhan.t[/b] wrote:prasannaji

thanks for the informational link.  
i am just thinking aloud here(learned members please correct me): it confirms what i have understood till now: yogakaraka is good for the native, whether he desires it/likes it or not. at the soul/karmic level. not neccessariliy at materialistic level. if there is confluence of other factors(strengths, aspects) then there is material prosperity too.

now, if the function of yogakaraka is as above, then what is the difference betwen YK and atmakaraka?  atmakaraka also teaches important lessons. in areas represented by AK the native acts like god which is detrimental to selfrealisation. so the choice is his to change his behaviour in this aspect.  however, in case of YK, the element of choice it not present.

but when we come to medical astrology and yogas what is the position?  is this yogakaraka concept  applied to these two areas or is natural tendencies of grahas are taken into consideration?

kandhan.t

Post by kandhan.t » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:31 am

Prasannaji and Ramanji

thanks for the inputs.  the discussion did get veered of topic.

prasannaji, there seems to be some typographical error in your posting on yogakarakas for different lagnas.  Mars and not venus is the yogakaraka for Leo lagna.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed May 11, 2011 2:29 pm

GRAHAYUDHA

[(Graha = planet) + (Yudha = fight) planetary warfare]. An astronomical phenomenon resulting from proximity between two planets. It affects their power to produce any result. The planets involved in this relationship are rendered unable to bestow their beneficence, and become inauspicious. Such a situation occurs when a planet other than Moon or the nodes (Rahu.or Ketu) is situated within 50 of the Sun. The planet so placed is considered Asthagatha or combust. When such a relationship takes place with Moon, it is known as Saniaagama, or combination. Any of the five nonluminaries within 50 of any other planet causes planetary warfare, or Graha yudiza, and one of the two involved in this relationship is said to be vanquished and the other is a victor. The victorious planet produces powerful auspicious effects, while the vanquished one becomes inauspicious. The house in which this phenomenon occurs is destroyed and the individual suffers throughout his life in respect to that Bhava (q.v.). There are five kinds of planetary warfare, viz., Bhedam, Ullekham, Amsumardhanam, Apasauyam, and Yuddham. Bhedain occurs when two planets are within 50 of each other though in different asterisms. When they are between 30 and 50 of each other located in the same asterism, they are in Ullekha yuddham. When such planets are within a distance of 10 to 30 of each other in the same asterism, the relationship is known as Amsumardlianam. If the planets are within one degree of the other, they are known as in Graha yuddham proper. If one of the two planets within 50 of each other is direct while the other is retrograde, they form Apasavya Yuddham. The effects of planetary warfare depends upon the conditions classified under Poura Graha, Akranta Graha, and Akrita or Yayee Graha. Poura Graha is a planet in a state of opposition to another. Akranta Graha is the overpowered, chased, or eclipsed planet. Akriti Graha is generally aggressive on the move. The Sun is Poura up to 11 a.m., Akranta at noon, and Akrita or feeble in the afternoon. Moon is always overpowered. Mercury, Jupiter, and Saturn are always in opposition (Poura), while Mars, Venus, Rahu, and Ketu are always aggressive. The effect of Graha yuddha is conditioned by the mood of these planets as indicated above. A planet with earlier longitude is said to defeat the planet ahead of it. A planet in southern hemisphere is considered defeated. But Venus is always victorious. The planet with a fairly larger orb than the other becomes victorious. (See Brihat Samhita, Chap. XVII).

Regards

J.s.sandhu

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedi ... yudha.html
prasanna

Return to “Vedic Astrology”