Powerful god in horoscope.

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

angelic_devil

Post by angelic_devil » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 pm

rahu in 3rd givens kubera yoga...but house of wealth is 2nd ...so rahu ion 2nd won't that give immense wealth too?

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 am

With due respect to everyone, I would like to put certain facts about Rahu here. We all know that it is Kali yuga that we are living in and according to vedic astrology, Rahu being a malefic - it is good for a horoscope in present time.
I would like to give some examples....
Lionel Messi- Rahu in the Third house Pisces... Running Rahu dasha from 1993 to june 2011... During this period in his childhood, he was picked from a corner of Argentina to the best football club in the world Barcelona wityh whom he has already achieved the highest accolades during this period.

Sachin Tendulkar - Rahu in 8th house with Moon In the current dasha of rahu 2003 to 2021... he has found a new source of energy and is still playing as good after 20 years in cricket.

Dr.Manmohan Singh - Rahu in the 3rd House Aquarius.... Running Rahu dasha until 2014... Became the Prime Minister and successfully retained it for another term all under Rahu...

Ricky Ponting - Rahu in the 8th House like Sachin.... Had Jupiter Dasha from 1993 to 2009... Jupiter is in Rahu's Nakshatra... Won 2 world cups as a captain and one more Under Steve Waugh...

Mahendra Singh Dhoni - Rahu in 12th House with Moon...
Running Venus Dasha from 1993 to 2013....  Venus in Rahu's Nakshatra...
Won World T20, IPL and Champion's League T20 as captain and I am pretty sure will win 2011 Cricket World Cup....

I am not saying Rahu is a Dev or a Rakshasa....but it surely seems to put you at the top.... But all these people have started from the bottom....Messi suffered from a growth deficiency, Sachin lacks height and had to work very hard for Batting, Manmohan singhji had lead a very simple life until then, same with Ponting and Dhoni being from a lesser known place like Jharkhand (at least in Cricket)....

Rahu can give you immense amount of success and money in today's world but I can also see that the placement is in naturally bad houses like 3rd, 8th, 12th etc.. Even Albert einstein has Rahu in 8th house with Mars..... Look what he did.... He ran Mars Dasha from 1932 and died during 16th year of Rahu Dasha in 1955 during which he solved many mysteries and created many theories as well as won numerous awards.......

Hope this helps!!!

God bless!!!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi,

Rahu is seen to be the strongest planet during kaliyuga... As strong as Lagna... in my experience.   I do not know if my view would be accepted by all.  After all opinions differ.

Be it mundane or natal.

RishiRahul

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:49 pm

I would like to add one more thing here as you will find Rahu in the 3rd,6th,8th and 12th house of many people but all of them don't achieve the same height.... why?

This question came to me when I saw Shri Amitabh Bachchan's Kundali. Rahu in the 7th house... not a dusthana and yet such a great personality and fame follows him everywhere....

In all the above examples....there is a striking similarity... Rahu has a connection via Nakshatra lordship or sublordship to the Ascendant, Ascendant Lord and the luminaries....

To add to this long list.... Bill gates.... Rahu in 6th house with Gemini Ascendant... Rahu in Mercury's Nakshatra.... Sun in Rahu's nakshatra

Smt.Indira Gandhi and Gujarat CM Narendra Modi also have Rahu in 6th house...

There are always other factors in a horoscope but I have been fascinated with these  shadow planets as they have the most striking influence in a person's life as far as I've seen....

Thanks.

God Bless!!!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 am

kunjan_shah10 wrote:I would like to add one more thing here as you will find Rahu in the 3rd,6th,8th and 12th house of many people but all of them don't achieve the same height.... why?
RishiRahul=Did you also observe that Jupiter or Saturn or any other planet in the abovementioned houses give similar results? How can they?

This question came to me when I saw Shri Amitabh Bachchan's Kundali. Rahu in the 7th house... not a dusthana and yet such a great personality and fame follows him everywhere....
RishiRahul=Rahu is also under subhakathari yoga of exalted benefics.

In all the above examples....there is a striking similarity... Rahu has a connection via Nakshatra lordship or sublordship to the Ascendant, Ascendant Lord and the luminaries....
RishiRahul=Rahu in own star or sub gives its results very strongly for good or evil as signified by Rahu in the short.....certainly shows a courageous person. The courage again can be for good or evil depending on Rahu and other planetary positions

To add to this long list.... Bill gates.... Rahu in 6th house with Gemini Ascendant... Rahu in Mercury's Nakshatra.... Sun in Rahu's nakshatra
RishiRahul=Rahu in the 6th in a good position shows courage acted upon succesfully, in short, and gives success

Smt.Indira Gandhi and Gujarat CM Narendra Modi also have Rahu in 6th house...
RishiRahul=As above

There are always other factors in a horoscope but I have been fascinated with these  shadow planets as they have the most striking influence in a person's life as far as I've seen....

Thanks.

God Bless!!!

Hope this helps,

RishiRahul

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Dear Rishiji,

I haven't gone much deeper into Jupiter and Saturn's disposition but one common thing I've seen with Jupiter is that it is really good for wealth and fame if in 2nd or 11th house... Naturally neutral or upachaya sthana but by virtue, Dhana and Labha sthana... Especially, if the Mahadasha is running....

As for 6th and 12th, it is better if there is neechbhanga or viparita rajyoga...

I would not be really sure on my thoughts about Jupiter and Saturn at this point but i'd love to follow that premise.....

Regards,
Kunjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”