Cricket World Cup Finals

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Cricket World Cup Finals

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 am

A Few Days back it was reported on T.V. that The Finals of World Cup Cricket will be attacked by Pakistani Nationals Terrorits. This message was sent by Pakistan Govt. to Indian Govt. and also by USA and the threat is also confirmed by our own Intelligence.

Comments by Learned Astrologers on the above, whether astrologically this threat will materialise or nothing to worry.

Pravin Kumar

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

It sounds rediculous to me, not from the astrological point of view, but from a logical point of view. If they knew the terrorist are going to strike, why cannot they nab the terrorist in the first place. All the intelligence agency and Government all across the world are there only to fool the general public and loot the innocents.

No terrorist have informed in advance they are going to strike a place on a particular date

If the politicians are honest, they should first do good to people and not loot the country . This sort of false information propogated, so that  the coutnries and the political heads get  some mileage out of it. Hope not the terrorist do not attack such of those countries  and politician who are supporting such act and who are falsly propogating such information. I pray lord the terrorist should attack all the politicians and not the innocent

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Dear Dhan ji,

Well said . U just made me recollect my  son's words. Especially your last sentence . I do wish and pray the same . Thanks .

Regards,

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am

Now getting into astro point of view on the above, I had written numerous articles on terrorist attack. I am of the opinion, Rahu plays a very vital role on this matter. Particular the conjunction , association or opposition of any planet with Rahu ketu in D6 chart plays a crucial Role. The D8 Chart placement too should be considered. On this eventful day I see Moon in 7th house to Rahu,in D6 shart, but the said moon is in the 10th house house to lagnaadhipathi and lagna in same D6 chart. Hence I am of the opinion there will not be any untoward incident due to terrorist attack and I categorically state there will not be any terrorist attack , however , I hasten to add there could be some death or commotion  due to stampede in the playing area due to certain false rumours,  due to some electrical short circuit or fire . Earthquake or shake ups too can rattle the game one or two days prior to the finals start. I see the victims will be mostly women. There could be severe earthquake 3 days after the Finals is played

peter238

Cricket World Cup Finals

Post by peter238 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 am

TO qualify in finals match for win India against Australia.
=========
Peter

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:38 am

Goverdhanji,

Your views are reciprocated here. You know politicians are no longer Netas of yesteryears wearing Gandhi Cap. They are now all Businessmen of top calibre and most of them are amassing wealth by making fools of people. I am speaking of most of the politicians as there are some who are hardworking, honest and sincere too like Nitish Kumarji, Narendra Modiji, Biju Patnaik etc. Always in the midst of rogues there are innocent hard working people too in power.

Regarding this electrical short circuit, this has already happened in the last match at Wankhede Stadium in Bombay which is also the venue for the finals. One side of the lamps were blacked out totally. I just got an intuition that something like that may happen on finals and it won't be only one side but probably all sides in the day and night match and confusion will result. Hence my question to Astrologers.

Pravin Kumar

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:17 am

Pravinji

Look at this other way. It is well known fact that there is big vicious circle and betting rings which control the cricket. The game of cricket is played to deceive the common man and is never played in the actual spirit of the game. Matches are fixed, Terrorist control the game indirectly like people like Dawood Ibrahim and others and many politicians across the world have got the stakes in it. This game is played in the name of entertaintment but to deceive, dupe and loot the common man and the gullible common  fall pray to it. In this scenario , the game would be protected by all those nocturnal elements in the society including the politicians . If such an event of terrorist attack happens and there are mass killings , then it would destroy  the game of cricket totally and would be more ruineous to all the vested interest in the game. Hence I am sure that more the police or protective forces in the country, those vested would take more precaution to protect the game in the long run. It is just like leaving the key in the hands of the thief itself, so that he will not steal.  I feel there could be drama of minor attacks but the large scale attack will never be there.

I hasten to add that there is possibility of large death due to natural calamity in the world  either on that day or from 3 days prior to that date from the astro point of view. The months from April 2011 to July 2011 is not good astrologically from the mundane point of view , for the whole world

May God bless all

peter238

Cricket World Cup Finals

Post by peter238 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 am

Hi, yesterday night india beat austrelia on 5 wicket. and India qualify to semifinal.
-====
Peter

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 pm

govardhanvt wrote:Pravinji

Look at this other way. It is well known fact that there is big vicious circle and betting rings which control the cricket. The game of cricket is played to deceive the common man and is never played in the actual spirit of the game. Matches are fixed, Terrorist control the game indirectly like people like Dawood Ibrahim and others and many politicians across the world have got the stakes in it. This game is played in the name of entertaintment but to deceive, dupe and loot the common man and the gullible common  fall pray to it. In this scenario , the game would be protected by all those nocturnal elements in the society including the politicians . If such an event of terrorist attack happens and there are mass killings , then it would destroy  the game of cricket totally and would be more ruineous to all the vested interest in the game. Hence I am sure that more the police or protective forces in the country, those vested would take more precaution to protect the game in the long run. It is just like leaving the key in the hands of the thief itself, so that he will not steal.  I feel there could be drama of minor attacks but the large scale attack will never be there.

I hasten to add that there is possibility of large death due to natural calamity in the world  either on that day or from 3 days prior to that date from the astro point of view. The months from April 2011 to July 2011 is not good astrologically from the mundane point of view , for the whole world

May God bless all

6.3 magnitude earthquake reported an hour back in cairo

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Are we going to hear yet another one late to night in US and Germany or France, China, or Canada. The astro pointers indicates so. Let us keep our fingures crossed and pray for welfare of the humanity

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Thank God . World cup  finals ended without any balm blast . We won . Congrats!

prasanna

Re: Cricket World Cup Finals

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:A Few Days back it was reported on T.V. that The Finals of World Cup Cricket will be attacked by Pakistani Nationals Terrorits. This message was sent by Pakistan Govt. to Indian Govt. and also by USA and the threat is also confirmed by our own Intelligence.

Comments by Learned Astrologers on the above, whether astrologically this threat will materialise or nothing to worry.

Pravin Kumar

Dear Pravin Ji,  .

After 1983 we have won the World cup now. Congrats to u and to all Indians. Today being Your Birthday,  trust , U would have enjoyed your Birthday and celebrated the Indian Victory too ( Double enjoyment for U ). Hope u are feeling relieved now. Thank God. World  Cup Finals ended peacefully .

Regards,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

govardhanvt wrote:Thank God . World cup  finals ended without any balm blast . We won . Congrats!

Hi Govardhanji,

The 'balm' blast was due to good feelings between the 2 countries.
Balm is better than bomb :)

Rishi

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
govardhanvt wrote:Thank God . World cup  finals ended without any balm blast . We won . Congrats!

Hi Govardhanji,

The 'balm' blast was due to good feelings between the 2 countries.
Balm is better than bomb :)

Rishi

Dear Rishi ji,

We both  ( me and Dhan ji )  are very happy that , It ended without  even any balm  (bottle ) blast  .Dhan ji is rite in calling it Balm Blast than Bomb  Blast.   :)

Regards,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Absolutely rite,

Rishi

Return to “Vedic Astrology”