Conjunction of Karmic Control Planets

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prasanna

Re: Conjunction of Karmic Control Planets

Post by prasanna » Wed May 11, 2011 2:51 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
ChanDubai wrote:Hi,

//In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.//

Can you please provide me which texts does say so?

Rahu Ketu and Saturn are called Karmic Planets as far as i know But NOT the despositors.....

Even i read in the same forum (another thread) one member/Astrologer saying Rahu is involved in Grahayudda (Planetory War) with Moon i never heard Nodes Invoving in any Planetory wars and not found any textual support..

So these type of teachings are always misguiding and against the traditonal vedic astrology........

Just my understanding you are free to disagree

Regards

ChanDubai

Hi,

The books my Manik Chand Jain who is an Vedic astrology author and an avid researcher in Vedic astrology, and also Western Astrology authored two books on this.

He is said to have understood the concept from articles from 'Astrology magazine', which was then authored By Dr. B.V.Raman.

RishiRahul

P.S:Grahayudhha is not the topic of this thread. If interested you can always start a new thread about it.

Myself and ChanDubai are aware,  already , there is a topic in existence on planetary  war in our forum,  which we have quoted in our earlier posts.  . So  kindly note , there  is no need for us to open another thread once again.

Kindly go thru this page . It will answer why we both talked about Graha Yud here.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... c&start=10

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion. Swami Chandrashekara Sarawathi is the right one.

Prasannaji

I assure you it was not a cut-paste job. I did search all the charts I had in my possession and happened to notice this in this chart. That I ended up giving the wrong chart's reference perhaps speaks poorly of the nimitta for the fate of this thread!

Nevertheless, since I had made unambiguous reference to the source of the chart, it was not very difficult for others to rectify the error.

unanth

Post by unanth » Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

prasanna wrote:
unanth wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart (as given by JHora default chart set)
seems to have this. Ra/Ke are in Pi/Vi with Ju and Me in Ta.(20May1984 13:22 79E32 11N57 05:30 east of gmt
Hi,

Swami Jayendra Saraswathi's chart as given in jhora 7.4 version has the birthtime as 18 July 1935 at 19.00 hrs.
The birthtime given by you as 20 May 1984 is different, and I am confused.

The karmik planets are the moon's nodes, and their dispositors are their controlling ones.

Could you correct the confusion, and give a chart of someone who we know, who has the dispositors conjunct?

RishiRahul
hello Rishi ji,

excuse me for the intrusion. was going through the thread, so wanted to confirm.

Yes as you said , 20 May 1984 biirth date is different. It is  of Swami Chandrasekhara Saraswathi. Rahu in Pisces/ Ketu in Virgo and dispositors Jupiter and Mercury respectively in the 10th house Taurus  along with Sun

Same is reflected in PVR Narasimha Raos book " Vedic astrology- an intergrated appraoch" page 148.

I think its just a typo error of " mysbcrs"

regards

Dear Unanth ji,

Just go thru this please.
prasanna wrote:May 20, 1894. 1:22:00 pm. 79E32 and 11 N 57 –Swami Chandra Sekhar Saraswati. Kindly note this please.  He is the most honored person of Kanchi Mutt.

It is not the rahu influence that made him a great spirtual person or leader. 5th lord in the 10th house along with lagna lord, and 2nd and 11th lord , 10th lord venus in 8th house. By this placement his karma was burnt out.
Influence of Jupiter in 2nd house, and  it is mainly Jupiter influence on his lagna lord and Rasi that made him a great spiritual leader

The yoga givers in his horoscope are mainly Jupiter, manas, bhudhi and natural atmakaraka sun are all influenced by natural benefic Jupiter
Rahu has little role to play in Maha Swamigal's chart.

Even navamsa too jupiter has major influence in the chart.saturn is in vargotamma positon, Moon is also vargottamma
Nakstra lord is Saturn
Lagna lord is in krithika Nakshtram, ruled by Sun . So Lagna lord is so powerful in His chart .

hello prasanna  ji, namaste !

i did not miss your post  on above.. i read it

i saw rishi ji's post after yours , so wanted to confirm out of curiosity...

thanks and regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Conjunction of Karmic Control Planets

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm

RR= //The karmik planets are the moon's nodes, and their dispositors are their controlling ones.//

Refer your previous response in the same thread..

This everyone knows and i do agree For Eg: Rahu's despositor is HIS (Rahu''s) Controller that is what your above statement says.
RishiRahul=That is my belief, formed due to study and experience till now; which is why I mentioned it here in the discussion forum.
By the way, if you have followed Sri J.N. Bhasin, you will find that he believed that a dispositor was important in controling the result of the planet.

BUT the Query or the Understading of the thread owner (America 1) was and is Dispositor of the Nodes is Karmic Planets which is wrong i am saying..
RishiRahul= An understanding of the author can be wrong..... and/or.. the understanding/reply of mine can always be wrong; as it is discussion forum on Vedic astro technicals, where one discusses to try to arrive at the truth thru technical discussions.
I am confused still to what you intend to say.

Maybe the author of the thread has posted something in the discussion as this was something he has heard and therefore put it up for discussiom
RishiRahul=Probably yes; as such is usually posted at discussion forums.

But you were saying and agreeing to his understanding in your first response to him...hence i replied whatever little i know as per the Vedic Astrology.

Vedic Astrology, physcology, Western Asrology all are different I am talking about Vedic Astrology teaching perspective only..

//The books my Manik Chand Jain who is an Vedic astrology author and an avid researcher in Vedic astrology, and also Western Astrology authored two books on this.//

I do have some collection of Sh. M.C. Jain’s books could you please care to name the Title of the book please?

As per my readings he never talked about Node’s Despositor becoming the KARMIC PLANETS
RishiRahul=What are you trying to imply? Are you sure you have read all his books. Even I may not have read all his books. Also one may not follow books always, but the experience.
Or if one can confidently say that He has never talked about it, then he is quite sure about what he is saying.

Regards

ChanDubai

RishiRahul wrote:

//In many texts the dispositors of Rahu and Ketu are referred to as Karmic Control Planets.//

Can you please provide me which texts does say so?

Rahu Ketu and Saturn are called Karmic Planets as far as i know But NOT the despositors.....

Even i read in the same forum (another thread) one member/Astrologer saying Rahu is involved in Grahayudda (Planetory War) with Moon i never heard Nodes Invoving in any Planetory wars and not found any textual support..

So these type of teachings are always misguiding and against the traditonal vedic astrology........

Just my understanding you are free to disagree

Regards

ChanDubai

Hi,

The books my Manik Chand Jain who is an Vedic astrology author and an avid researcher in Vedic astrology, and also Western Astrology authored two books on this.

He is said to have understood the concept from articles from 'Astrology magazine', which was then authored By Dr. B.V.Raman.

RishiRahul

P.S:Grahayudhha is not the topic of this thread. If interested you can always start a new thread about it.
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I think its just a typo error of " mysbcrs"

regards[/quote]

Hi Unanth,

Thank you. Actualy I was wondering that I was wrong somewhere.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 12, 2011 7:21 pm

mysbcrs wrote:Hi all,

Prasannaji

I assure you it was not a cut-paste job. I did search all the charts I had in my possession and happened to notice this in this chart. That I ended up giving the wrong chart's reference perhaps speaks poorly of the nimitta for the fate of this thread!

Nevertheless, since I had made unambiguous reference to the source of the chart, it was not very difficult for others to rectify the error.
Hi mysbcrs,

Sorry for realising the error so late. Yes, his birthtime is there in jhora 7.4.

His supposed Karmik control planets, mercury and Jupiter are conjunct in the 10th house with lagna lord Sun, who is also 10th lord of Arudha Lagna.

Not only are the Karmik control planets much related tyo karma sthana so rigidly, but they are also natural benefics, and aspecting the Arudha Lagna from the 7th. house.

So the karmik control planets are conjunct in Karmasthana from L and Al.
Karma has a heavy burden in his life...... To turn into a Saint in Kaliyuga, the yuga of materialness, it is a deviation to the Holy path.
Maybe the burden would have led to blockage if the conjunct planets were natural malefics in the 7th. to Al.
The normal materialness of Kasli Yuga was blocked in a favorable way leading to holy success as the conjunct planets as natural benefics stood in the 7th. from Al (the doorway to the person's image favorably.

The mercury is combust by Sun, and in grahayudhha degrees. This action according to me acts like grahayuddha, as as per Sanjay Rathji, charakaraka replacement.

IF we take it as Grahayudhha then Sun, the Lagna lord and 10th lord from Al wins; though technically its not a grahayudhha.

For a wholesome understanding of a chart one is not to rely on only one combination.

RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri May 13, 2011 3:51 am

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:Hi all,

Prasannaji

Hi mysbcrs,

Sorry for realising the error so late. Yes, his birthtime is there in jhora 7.4.

His supposed Karmik control planets, mercury and Jupiter are conjunct in the 10th house with lagna lord Sun, who is also 10th lord of Arudha Lagna.

Not only are the Karmik control planets much related tyo karma sthana so rigidly, but they are also natural benefics, and aspecting the Arudha Lagna from the 7th. house.

So the karmik control planets are conjunct in Karmasthana from L and Al.
Karma has a heavy burden in his life...... To turn into a Saint in Kaliyuga, the yuga of materialness, it is a deviation to the Holy path.
Maybe the burden would have led to blockage if the conjunct planets were natural malefics in the 7th. to Al.
The normal materialness of Kasli Yuga was blocked in a favorable way leading to holy success as the conjunct planets as natural benefics stood in the 7th. from Al (the doorway to the person's image favorably.

The mercury is combust by Sun, and in grahayudhha degrees. This action according to me acts like grahayuddha, as as per Sanjay Rathji, charakaraka replacement.

IF we take it as Grahayudhha then Sun, the Lagna lord and 10th lord from Al wins; though technically its not a grahayudhha.

For a wholesome understanding of a chart one is not to rely on only one combination.

RishiRahul
Some people realsie late, but some others donot relaise for ever and continue do mistake repeatedly. Once a individual  has admiited his mistake , there is no necessity to pinpoint emphatically, that too when the  individual has sought apology. It is that   the moderator considers that it is thier perogative  to rub salt in the wound ?

Secondly why grahayudha being discussed here. If Moderator deviates is it correct. One rule for moderator and other rule for members. Is it that moderator is unquestionable

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri May 13, 2011 4:46 am

Hello,
Please dont say that. All rules on this forum are applicable to members as well as mods. Please dont hold grudges and make things more difficult. You are senior members and well versed in these topics than anyone of us. Please help build the forum and not let personal differences come in the way of discussions.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 am

Hi Govardhanji,

One of the best things we have Learnt, as I am sure all would agree is the quality of saying sorry for even simple errors made...... as to err is human.... and apologising is a human quality.
It was my mistake that I realised the error in understanding late...... Thanks to others in helping me to realise.

When, after realising the details of the actual birth chart, and opening the chart, I attempted to talk in terms of Karmik control planets; and had to bring in other factors for complete understanding of the karmik planets working in the chart.
Simply speaking Grahayudhha was brought in as the degree conjunction took place in the house where the karmik control planets were conjunct... So it had to be explained for clear understanding.

You are a respected member of this forum, and your posts and presence is missed by us.
Please do participate.   We all love you!

Warmly,

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”