Year 1976 !

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have just REFRESHED the thread to bring it back to its original RICH Content.

Response to Pravinji's query in terms of 1976 born people in this year will be made soon.

Site Moderator

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Hi,

In this chart the natal moon is afflicted by conjunct Ketu, and the 10th. aspect of Saturn; the ares seen afflicted in 1976.

This affliction began between Sept and Nov 2009, and dasa chidra began in Oct 2009... which could have given some hopes in the beginning, but frustrations from/after Jan2011 till mid June 2011 makes this a difficult year of hard endings, particularly if you try to push, or begin something.

RishiRahul
Hello Rishi ji,

I guess you mean Dasa Chidra relating to Shani which is going to get complete on 10.04.2012.

It is so specific to my chart.  But in general, 1976 born people are suffering with one or other problems.

Its really confusing me... Do all 1976 person have the same sort of Dasa Chidra and due to that facing the problems ?

Kindly en-light more.

Thanks

Krishna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

One more case. 24/9/1976, Mumbai, 8.05 a.m.

Struggling in business. He has been told by astrologer that he will have to remain like this till the age of 50 as Jupitor is Vakri in 8th House and if he goes abroad, then he will get considerable success as according to this astrologer a new horoscope is made on the basis of the time, date and which city/country he lands in and this will change his original horoscope.

Any comments on the above.

This astrologer predicts at least 3 past events and only then proceeds further. He did this successfully. In fact he also has a similar horoscope and had to leave his original city of birth in Gujerat and come down to Bombay and settle over here and this has brought him success.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravinji,

In terms of this year 2011 (I had earlier mentioned for 1976 births that Saturn and Ketu are afflicted much and they are conjunct in mithuna from end 2009 till mid to end 2011).

Mithuna is the natives 10th house, and the professional endeavours suffer frustration.
This mithuna is also the Arudha Lagna and Ketu there afflicted by Sani hurts his image and self too, spoiling his present dreams. Needless to mention that Sani in Lagna afflicting and frustrates the planets in Lagna.

Now, let us come down to 2011 part of it. This is Saturn's last lap affecting Ketu.
In Oct  to Dec 2010 new plans could have hatched.
Oct 2010 to Aug/Sept 2011 could be the most frustrating period due to getting busy with new plans which get frustrated.

Rahu the planet of foreignness lies in the 7th; giving urge towards it.

RishiRahul

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Sun May 15, 2011 8:29 am

As a layman in astrology, I would like to know more about the route cause and analysis of year 1976......

I believe that there is a strong relationship between 1976 and all the graha's which will get exposed to the whole world shortly with the help of your greatest knowledge in vedic astrology.

With reference to Vedic Astrology expect more from you...

Thanks

Krish

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Krishnakumar M R wrote:As a layman in astrology, I would like to know more about the route cause and analysis of year 1976......

I believe that there is a strong relationship between 1976 and all the graha's which will get exposed to the whole world shortly with the help of your greatest knowledge in vedic astrology.

With reference to Vedic Astrology expect more from you...

Thanks

Krish

Hi krishnaKumar,

Too much expectation from a single person is probably expecting too much  :) .

I am still researching divinatory crafts/sciences like all/most of us are.... and you should believe that knowledge is never complete in a lifetime.

With age and experience we learn... and therefore grow in age and simultaneously in knowledge. Isnt it?

In life we learn from so many things... winning.. losing..grief..happiness..sorrow...etc etc.

I have shared what I felt I know. I therefore stop here for now and make room for you and others to comment further :)

RishiRahul

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon May 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi Rishi Ji,

Thanks for your views about 1976.

I am sorry to say that I misunderstood that all the great knowledgeable persons or learning persons take part in this thread.  However, it is not happening so far... Only you and me are posting and the others are posting with the details like DOB, POB.

I feel there is no proper response to this thread or there is no person to do a research or done a research or willing to do a research on this topic.

Would be grateful and kind enough if you lock this thread.  Because, I am 100 %  sure that no one will try a chance to do a research or discuss on 1976 and the impact.

Awaiting for the thread to be locked soon...

Thanks

Krish

Hi KrishnaKumarji,

Locking of threads are done when further response is barred.
But here further response is still open.

You will find that so many threads finish in an opened state... for further action later... maybe now or a year or two later.

Thanks,

RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu May 26, 2011 5:33 am

Krishnakumar M R wrote:hello Rishi ji,

I can give examples of person born in 1976 and who is / was having some sort of problems BUT I dont 've the right or liberty to post abt them for further analysis.

Let me give my details :

DOB : 25.07.1976
TOB : 17:14
POB : Chennai (80.14 E & 13.2 N).

Thanks

Krishna

I found  the presence of   Vishadhar kalsarpa   Dosh in the above native's   chart , which can be easily understandable  reading the following link ( one of the major causes   of all problems which  the native is  expressing here.)

http://astrobix.com/content/479-vishdha ... -yoga.aspx

chk

Post by chk » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:18 am

Namasthe every one,

Wow! Great research by you guys.Thanks to Krishna ji and Rishi Rahul ji for sharing a valuable information.I too was born in 1976 with a similar kind of planet placement, as mentioned by Rishi Rahul ji ( Ketu in Aries -6, Saturn in Karkataka-9 and Rahu in Libra-12) and with  issues regarding the marriage (still single even without realising about the real problem). Of course, as some one said in the previous posts, whatever we call it as a problem, which is  related to this materialistic life, is subjective and relative.I have just amazed by seeing the correlation between  issues facing by  76' borns  and the more births in  1976.Very interesting  to know how the Karma works and deliberately plans to dump the people of similar Karma, around the same time on the Earth.

Thanks for enlightening

Namasthe

Adi Sarma

Return to “Vedic Astrology”