Help Needed vimshottari Dashas

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Help Needed vimshottari Dashas

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 pm

We are making a software for vimshottari Dashas. I would like some advice on what each dasha/ bhukti/antardasha are responsible for?
For eg. Shani- Rahu- Rahu --- what are the most common happenings..? Will help the software become more accurate.

Thanks
Swetha

skywarrior33

Post by skywarrior33 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 am

Open BRIHAT PARASARA HORA SASNRA Volume 2, and there you can read all the interpretations of events during the fragmentation Vimsottari Dasa from the head of number 49 --- № 87
It says the real truth about Vimsottari Dasa which works fine in astrology. If you use Ayanamsa Lahiri, which took officials from the material world and legitimated at the national level, then the interpretation described in BRIHAT PARASARA HORA SASNRA will not help you. You decide where the truth, because your decision has already been spelled out in your fate in advance. And why invent the wheel again when there is a free program that Jagannatha Hora works fine if you set it to True Ayanamsa, prsto adding it to the number of degrees. minutes and seconds to Ayanamsa Lahiri.
Although the program has errors, as in others, it is not true says the procession. But it does not interfere with an accurate prediction of events to within a few minutes described by law PARASARA MUNI in these chapters.
I give you the exact process for a year, which is constant if you do start to do their program for my self. It is:
50.2909189966961660 ... ... ... ... .... " Good luck to you in your endeavors, but I advise you not to strain in vain, and use the Jagannatha Hora

skywarrior33

Post by skywarrior33 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:28 am

71, 5835 year = 1°
71, 5835 x 360 = 25 770.06. Complete revolution of the Earth axis
But that instant and point in the space indicating the year when the vernal equinox coincided with 0 ° Aries, this is the secret of God, only an enlightened knows its origin, because in BRIHAT PARASARA HORA SASNRA said that astrology is given to the enlightened mind, and not for material. The Jewish Kabbalah gave demigod to expand his mind of material to the Jews, but astrology is given to the enlightened, who have degenerated from the oud and the mind of the material reached the level of the illumined mind.
So all the best astrologers of the world to ask yourself honest question: "Can I become an astrologer from the truth, if I'm not the twice-born?"

skywarrior33

Post by skywarrior33 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 am

We are making a software for vimshottari Dashas. I would like some advice on what each dasha/ bhukti/antardasha are responsible for?
For eg. Shani- Rahu- Rahu --- what are the most common happenings..? Will help the software become more accurate.

Thanks
Swetha

Your security software may not be accurate without knowing the exact knowledge Ayanamsa After beginning the process of displacement you can do just one line for data entry and give it the name "Its Ayanamsa", or "Proizaolnaya Ayanamsa"

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

Hello,
any help for a beginner on this from anyone? I can get lots of info from the Internet but thought you personal views would be better.

Thanks

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:15 pm

years ago when i was learning astrology i made some notes from BPHS and some otber texts about various antardashas/pratyantardashas  in a given planet's mahadasha/antardasha

would you like me to put them here or mail to u?

CarolynAlt

Grand Objective

Post by CarolynAlt » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:04 pm

This is great, but super tedious.  Shani, Rahu, Rahu  - would be a more constructive phase; good for decision making.

Shani, Shani, Rahu - great for shedding material objects, uplifting your graces to a better spiritual existence.

And So On...

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi skywarrior33,

Here in your comments "True Ayanamsa" means "True Chitrapaksha" in JHora's Prefences -> Ayanamsa? Or other Ayanamsa?

Thanks!

Return to “Vedic Astrology”