Fate and Free Will

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Jo1951

Post by Jo1951 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 am

Rohiniranjan
And when they do get there, we become team members!
But as a team, the zoo called "Zodiac," which is translated, "animal circle" so clearly written for you. but you still feel like people, and the prophets who gave you this name for the monkey take?? It's the nature of mind, his stupidity on display in front and beat his chest with his fist, proving that you are not thieves and swindlers of astrology and astrologers zoo demonic worlds.
And you do not need to learn, just poke your finger into your mind duality, where you are so clever word push that distinguishes you from one hectare of need does not sit, because of the beast can only wait and unpredictable.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 am

[quote="Rohiniranjan"The goat may roam around freely but the walls (Fate) define the boundary of such roaming freely. This is the most elegant analogy that any saint could ever have left behind, as far as I know. The GOAT can dream of higher realms and escapes but the only way for it to truly escape is to keep chewing that restraining rope and really become *FREE*! GOD is KIND because SHE gave the goat its natural propensity to chew and chew and chew! The rope is KARMA and no degree of exalted delusions of higher realms will simply do! I am talking about normal and regular human beings, naturally!
,[/quote]

I so agree....the rope can be fate...it can be the place you are born.....it can be the society or laws you live under..and so on...BUT::::most of the time you have a choice.....and that choice is the FREE WILL....else there would have been No Choice.

Must of us agree upon the saying; Belief can move Mountains!

What about BELIEF in ONESELF?.....the saying is not restricted to Religion....it is about all Beliefs.....it is the Belief that creates New thing..that explore new territory..the belief that makes you investigate....the belief that makes you take one hindrance after another because you know in the END there might be a reward...the JOY to have seen your Belief through.

So yes, we all have the rope.....but we have the choice to chew....so chew, because the strongest rope is our own insecurity! :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Jo1951 wrote:
Rohiniranjan
And when they do get there, we become team members!
But as a team, the zoo called "Zodiac," which is translated, "animal circle" ...
Except for 3,6,7, half of 9, 11!

So 62.5% animal, 29.2% human and 8.3% inanimate! The inanimate is not immaterial because it represents the need for being normally-balanced in human experience! ;-)

Love, Light, Poise,

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Rhutobello wrote:[quote="Rohiniranjan"The goat may roam around freely but the walls (Fate) define the boundary of such roaming freely. This is the most elegant analogy that any saint could ever have left behind, as far as I know. The GOAT can dream of higher realms and escapes but the only way for it to truly escape is to keep chewing that restraining rope and really become *FREE*! GOD is KIND because SHE gave the goat its natural propensity to chew and chew and chew! The rope is KARMA and no degree of exalted delusions of higher realms will simply do! I am talking about normal and regular human beings, naturally!
I so agree....the rope can be fate...it can be the place you are born.....it can be the society or laws you live under..and so on...BUT::::most of the time you have a choice.....and that choice is the FREE WILL....else there would have been No Choice.

Must of us agree upon the saying; Belief can move Mountains!

What about BELIEF in ONESELF?.....the saying is not restricted to Religion....it is about all Beliefs.....it is the Belief that creates New thing..that explore new territory..the belief that makes you investigate....the belief that makes you take one hindrance after another because you know in the END there might be a reward...the JOY to have seen your Belief through.

So yes, we all have the rope.....but we have the choice to chew....so chew, because the strongest rope is our own insecurity! :)

Grandpa,

Analogies are like cars, they can get driven into many places, depending on the driver's desire. But they must be driven with love and care otherwise they get stuck...! :-)

We can chew fat, as the saying goes, but fate cannot be chewed! :-)

Karma can! Hence I call it free-will -- or action which is what karma means. Chewing is self-analysis, self-knowledge etc which create a sense of security and certainty (relative certainty in most cases! Who wants to read a mystery novel twice...! ;-)

Love, Light, Sincerity,

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Karma can! Hence I call it free-will -- or action which is what karma means.
Love, Light, Sincerity,[/color]
Hehehe, seems we have different opinions, and that is ok, but let me try to explain my view on those two thing.
Many better then us have discussed it and not got an agreement, in the end much is how we define things :)

Karma....since this is not my belief, I must use the definition
From Wiki
Karma is not fate, for humans act with free will creating their own destiny. According to the Vedas, if one sows goodness, one will reap goodness; if one sows evil, one will reap evil. Karma refers to the totality of our actions and their concomitant reactions in this and previous lives, all of which determines our future. The conquest of karma lies in intelligent action and dispassionate response.

With this I understand that Karma is the result of something, it might or might not change from life to life, it is your action that count its outcome, and then lead you through your life.

How can this be taken for free will?
In my understanding of it will
"Free will be the action you choose to do, so the Karma can be build"

In order for a Free Will to work must there contain at least 2 options.....if there is only one option....then there is NO FREE WILL present, which also is mirrored in the legal system.

So karma is the outcome of our actions done by our Free Will (Free choices)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Karma can! Hence I call it free-will -- or action which is what karma means.
Love, Light, Sincerity,[/color]
Hehehe, seems we have different opinions, and that is ok, but let me try to explain my view on those two thing.
Many better then us have discussed it and not got an agreement, in the end much is how we define things :)

Karma....since this is not my belief, I must use the definition
From Wiki
Karma is not fate, for humans act with free will creating their own destiny. According to the Vedas, if one sows goodness, one will reap goodness; if one sows evil, one will reap evil. Karma refers to the totality of our actions and their concomitant reactions in this and previous lives, all of which determines our future. The conquest of karma lies in intelligent action and dispassionate response.

With this I understand that Karma is the result of something, it might or might not change from life to life, it is your action that count its outcome, and then lead you through your life.

How can this be taken for free will?
In my understanding of it will
"Free will be the action you choose to do, so the Karma can be build"

In order for a Free Will to work must there contain at least 2 options.....if there is only one option....then there is NO FREE WILL present, which also is mirrored in the legal system.

So karma is the outcome of our actions done by our Free Will (Free choices)
Grandpa,

Karma is pretty komplex and even further complicated by ancient scholars and sages who have perhaps due to their keen and finer analytical skills and abilities further discerned and described different types of karma. Some of these fruits are ready and ripe and enjoyed or consumed in this lifetime, others still ripening, we pick and eat the next time we are back in the garden (future lifetimes).

The basic assumption is that there are many lifetimes, otherwise this belief system, if that is all it is, does not work :-) And it is difficult to prove in a scientific manner that there are lifetimes and so on and on, let us not go there.

So these fruits of past actions and decisions (decisions are mental actions!) known as karma-phal (fruits of actions) in the Hindu belief are there and some do fall on our heads (sometimes the tree itself falls! :-)) and those are FATE. Again, a bit of faith would be required and assumed.

The rope which I utilized in my analogy as karma was supposed to mean the available line of credit sort of. It can be also seen as desire (which must be broken). However, the dissolution of karma requires further (good and kind) actions and those must be exercised with free-will and initiated by the human beings. That action was what I implied in the analogy I used as the free-will choice. So, the goat must initiate the chewing in order to release itself from karmic burden, but first it must want to chew! God gave it the necessary tools (teeth and strong jaw muscles and an inherent, natural tendency to chew). But it must first want to chew by its personal choice. I am obviously using the analogy of goat to represent human beings.

The rope which you see as FATE has perhaps an element of fate too. The fate that perhaps determines how much of the karma one can work on in a lifetime, in other words how much HOMEWORK did GOD the TEACHER gave to the student! Some students are smart and begin to do the lessons in an anticipatory manner so that there will be less homework to do tomorrow (next lifetime!).

Analogy is becoming too Komplex now and that is not a good thing. Analogies must remain simple in order to be effective :-)

So you see why I said that analogy is like a car! If car is strong and rugged it can even be driven on unpaved surfaces, where no roads existed before, into wilder terrains, etc. Depends where we want to go with it :-)
But if all we wished to do was to get the groceries or drive to work, it is best not to go adventuring into the wild areas! That we save for camping trips during vacation, but not at this time ;-)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Yea, I can see your points when we also look on it from "Belief", and that might be the reason for the discussion.

I myself, and many with me, don't look to any belief when we define what "Free Will" is.....we more define it as the choice you have between two or more options.

In contrary to any belief, this view of free will is incorporated in most, if not all, legal systems....it MUST be your "FREE WILL" to do a crime in order for you to be judged for it......it must be your "FREE WILL" do do a good deed in order to receive kudos for it.

I am not a big believer in Fate, because I see Fate more like the wind, which can blow you more times away from your goal, then toward it.

I am a GREAT believer in own initiative, that we creates our own path, but since we have a "Great adjustable mind", we can become almost anything, as long as the belief in our self stay with us, and the abilities for the task is present.

But I like your story about the goat and the rope, because it also fit into my way to see thing, where our own fear, and insecurity is the greatest hindrance for our development, get rid of that rope, and the rest will fall :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Yea, I can see your points when we also look on it from "Belief", and that might be the reason for the discussion.

I myself, and many with me, don't look to any belief when we define what "Free Will" is.....we more define it as the choice you have between two or more options.

In contrary to any belief, this view of free will is incorporated in most, if not all, legal systems....it MUST be your "FREE WILL" to do a crime in order for you to be judged for it......it must be your "FREE WILL" do do a good deed in order to receive kudos for it.

I am not a big believer in Fate, because I see Fate more like the wind, which can blow you more times away from your goal, then toward it.

I am a GREAT believer in own initiative, that we creates our own path, but since we have a "Great adjustable mind", we can become almost anything, as long as the belief in our self stay with us, and the abilities for the task is present.

But I like your story about the goat and the rope, because it also fit into my way to see thing, where our own fear, and insecurity is the greatest hindrance for our development, get rid of that rope, and the rest will fall :)
Grandpa,

I have absolutely no problem with anyone not believing in FATE or denying it. Our worldly material reality mind-set in which all must work and live in probably does not require it; in fact it becomes a functional hinderence. If a doctor believed in fate and could see that the patient has zero chances of survival, he still cannot make that moral decision, should the patient be taken off the life-support system and allowed to go, or whether to aid in medical euthanasia. HUGE moral issues that society is fighting with, as you know. Very complicated life we human beings are fated with!

I too believe that free will is a good thing and essential for humans. If it was not, God would not have gifted us with intellect, reasoning, ability to decide and that to choose. Animals have an easier life and are God's favourite creatures. Us humans he sent down to work and not play like our animal siblings! :-)

That said, I would rather be human and not an animal or some HIGH entity from 99th dimension that happens to have an internet account! <LOL>

Gita, one of our Holy scriptures says that people should make good decisions and then keep on working (freedom of choice; Karma) without worrying about or focusing too much on the fruits of labour (FATE). It is not easy, but we all should begin to perfect ourselves along those lines.

Love &nbsp;and Light,

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Gita, one of our Holy scriptures says that people should make good decisions and then keep on working (freedom of choice; Karma) without worrying about or focusing too much on the fruits of labour (FATE). It is not easy, but we all should begin to perfect ourselves along those lines.
Thank u for this Image

Jo1951

Post by Jo1951 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 am

Dear pozorte not avtrologiyu, theological articles on the primitive religion of demons and the lower philosophy wishing to know God through intellectual, while not having the experience to penetrate beyond the matter. I've already told you that your saints and ascetics are dying in the astral plane, it's your theosophical - religious, fanatical, blind level knowledge of the world through the material mind. If you stand at the level of religion, then I feel sorry for you. You do not have a place in astrology. Because the whole of India and the world does not know astrology, this level of knowledge of the prophet, saint and man. Your Ramakrishna knew astrology. Although as enlightened level it was supposed to know it, because all these are enlightened knowledge, just who are they showing any further, and the fate of those who is looking for support in the vision. But if the matter is in this state as of now, even Ramakrishna could not predict the future by applying the general knowledge of the enlightened person. So your Ramakrishna was "astral saints" who saw the future as well as other ascetics and gypsy women of the lower astral plane or the followers of the Radha-feminine energy of God at the level of Jewish prophecy, or transient levels of the Semites? He just taught you a mother, not father, a transitional level of material ascetic saint, who in the world as nerezanyh was walking at that time in my society, but they were all in the religion and the sanctity of their priests were given the religion of the demons from the street for which their transition bigoted consciousness of the lower astral plane, just enough to support religion. A true saint and prophet, and the astrologer Jaimini was the tower of hundreds Ramakrishen. At that time, and he saw the future and apply knowledge of astrology, and together with the visions, as well as other astrologers, because he received the knowledge of God and laid it in the scriptures, because his fate was to support the world of astrology, because the world is completely distorted in the minds of began to create their own miracles, he began to copy and delve into his mind what he was forbidden to do. But now you write your assumptions, your idols are liars from the mind of Ramana and Rao, and hundreds of other bad guys material level of profit, through esoteric knowledge that even the concept of profession does not have. Profession only in the material world gives you the "Devil's dung" - money that you feed your desires and material shell. All about the historical time and states of matter. And as we all are reborn in this world, and I was a saint and an astrologer Jaimini in Egypt during the first and subsequent pharaohs, but since that time matekriya not let me fully demonstrate their knowledge, I get all the passages that I knew when the first just came into this world with the same code of fate which was written to teach and assimilate knowledge through the demons of Aboriginal creation, as the world, to whom was given the highest level demons, cannibals, and called from the Rakshasa. And you as the representative and currently stand at the primary step of the Indo-European races have assimilated form my friends first Rishi, and even in such a deplorable state of knowledge of proper astrology is based on the teachings of Ramana, Rao and other natives of this creation, which in the end plans to you, and not everyone, but selectively, do people with the full decommissioning of the next creation of the mind, as the demonic world, middle world development. The only difference was the vision based on the level of the lower astral delusions of the mind and the higher astral plane. Ramakrishna gave you predict the future, or as Maya made her own calendar, which is correct, but the mind is material misrepresented his 6 years in the chronology? And Vivekananda was the Hindu Jew and Jew lowest form nekastovogo consciousness, there develops a material animal, a thief and a murderer of peoples, from where he knew the religious level, then Vivekananda was also, as a follower of Ramakrishna energy Ratha or the other parent species it was intended to raise Vedic religion for those souls who like cultists spread around the world and it came time appear in the world, namely Western Europe and America the demon to know the basis of the Vedas, which are the ancestors of their predecessors. It has long been held in its development. After all, they are born, when what the Indians and become like you in the first stage of the levels of Indo-Aryan race. And Aryan, a word is a concept - "highly spiritual" or "CHELRVEK" with a capital letter, and you do not even people, you are the carriers of mental consciousness.
I'm talking about Sri Aurobindo and not talking. This cult of the intellectual knowledge of God cannibals with negative blood, he and his follower World-Jewish (Mother), and a French Jew Satprem, they carriers of negative Rh factor blood, it Rakshasas demons. I give one hundred percent guarantee that all the residents of the Ashram were also carriers of the same blood. Indeed, on the fate and in the real world, like attracts like, and forms a society at a micro basis. And I'm sure many do not know this would speak in defense of his idol, his level of consciousness, which is accepted and, because it looks like your outlook. And this is just a code of fate, from which you can not escape. Aurobindo used the knowledge of the Vedas, giving them the direction of growth over the prospect of progress in the development of the Soul in the Vedas, which he, like all intellectual youth of that time learned the books of freedom, while it was based on the assumption that mental states and its development in other worlds.
But Christ did not bring religion into this world, it did the apostles, as a byproduct of the transition levels, and spiritual men walk among you and never will be creating religions, they are already out of religion, and you drag it into astrology. In religion, you can find a grain of truth, because all the spiritual books are written in an allegorical narrative of higher knowledge. But the mind as consciousness is weak and incapable to distinguish between truth and more lies, always will just lie, because the nature of the mind to believe and deceive, not to have, as a condition of man and God. The mind never does the right thing. It all makes for a soul-level transition, based on cardiac sensations of purity of consciousness, as the first rudiments of reason. A primitive English, mind and intellect obledenil in one concept, because the Englishman the most primitive of animals, is a pompous, arrogant, stupid turkey, trying to steal someone else's mind. This monkey's lower status in India on several levels, but since you have fallen under their colonization, you have lost your spirit of society, as the consciousness of the world collapses, and your society v1948 release, it was just another drop in Hindu consciousness of matter. You became slaves of the mind. Now India is all stupid, it is material, is no longer reasonable in this society and you as an example of the lowest state of mind can not understand what I'm telling you, and prove that astrology is the science of light, or the mind, body belongs to, the carrier of light but not dark mind, the state of the religious fanatic and the more inferior Jewish secularism and women's feminism. Smarter than the individual, the more primitive. Because before the world was not so smart, but he was intelligent. Not long ago in my grandmother's old society telling their grandchildren that they do not, God forbid married scientist, and God forbid that spoiled his race and ancestry. Grandmothers were more sensible men you with your demonic perception of what is right and what is not? And your dreams to give their children a higher Western education, thereby to lower their level of emotional women and learns the knowledge of erudition, but the deprivation of rational thinking, God knows how the media have the seed and create. For this reason, the entire west fruitless, he was smart and lost the seed to produce and create. Your society has also become extinct, but it does not threaten India. We left a bit to live in this world of wars, violence, and fraud.
How else can I call you and humiliate, if you are unable to understand the truth, and your subconscious mind and meanness and rushing out and concealed piety and decorum in religious terms, which are primitive, scientists are trying to lower the state of the soul with the material increase in the understanding of the priests these terms to the level of the Spirit.
Peace of this - the material state of religion and spiritual, spirituality and the concept of higher spiritual state is not the Soul, and Spirit of the Living, or the present state of man enlightened, or simple, even the lowest. A Mind and Soul, a demon that he may even be the most progressive and spiritual concept of your relative, material spiritual, material consciousness. Two different energy perceive the meaning of words in different ways. The mind is always wrong, it's your state of consciousness humanoid demon.

Jo1951

Post by Jo1951 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 am

Rohiniranjan
And so it starts to improve on the Gita and take it no mind. and heart. Previously, you were given for the steeper the concept of spirituality. Now Gita is right for you, but not everyone sees it. A sense of simple, stop the mind, give up gifts (Sidhi), which you will open your course on the human mind, and if you're mature enough to howl inner state of consciousness as a man, you preobrazueshsya of caterpillars (Soul) in the butterfly (Spirit of the Living) and become a man. Enlightened, Demigod, Rishi, spiritual teacher, prophet, magician who can create peace of the image, but always on a code of fate, while you are in the matter. When you're out of it, then you are free, but the fate of the code is the point in your horoscope shows no time gap, as this state lasts fractions of a second eternity outside of time, and not a horoscope does not show it as a time interval, only makes it clear that At that time you dive out of space and time, or even better, become free from the ordinary fate of the Spirit, and already have a new future, where your mind wants and will not create future karma samsara as a curse of fate. But you'll always be a matter of a judge, but your mind will try to remain in place at the center and observe the fate of (events), and the slightest manifestation of your desires, immediately materialize and come to pass, because it matkralnogo remainder of the tail, your state of mind desires . After all, if completely stop the mind, you turn into a light and loose body, and then sprinkling it materializes, when your mind will start working again. This is the principle of birth in this world, rather than real time, as cutting the umbilical cord materialized image. Who cut the umbilical cord? It is truly no, it kinokadr materialized through the five organs of sense, and you want to know the material mind Gita and astrology. So just think the monkey Hanuman, which is an allegory of the state of your demon, she received the intelligence world will recognize this and not real (Real-matter, illusion, deception, and do not take this as a word within the meaning of all the demonic consciousness of this world).

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Joe1951,

Firstly, I apologise for not giving time to read your such a long mail without punctuations, paragraphs which makes reading uninteresting and difficult.
And we can wait for someone with more patience carrying out the task.

I am also jealous that your message for RR ji was so short as compared to the one for me.

It also could be (your way of writing) that you are basically talking to yourself or, maybe convince yourself to what you write.

But the new News from your side, as I noted: very scary though= That Vivekanand &nbsp;was a Jew!!??!!

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 am

Jo1951 wrote:
Rohiniranjan
And so it starts to improve on the Gita and take it no mind. and heart. Previously, you were given for the steeper the concept of spirituality. Now Gita is right for you, but not everyone sees it. A sense of simple, stop the mind, give up gifts (Sidhi), which you will open your course on the human mind, and if you're mature enough to howl inner state of consciousness as a man, you preobrazueshsya of caterpillars (Soul) in the butterfly (Spirit of the Living) and become a man. Enlightened, Demigod, Rishi, spiritual teacher, prophet, magician who can create peace of the image, but always on a code of fate, while you are in the matter. When you're out of it, then you are free, but the fate of the code is the point in your horoscope shows no time gap, as this state lasts fractions of a second eternity outside of time, and not a horoscope does not show it as a time interval, only makes it clear that At that time you dive out of space and time, or even better, become free from the ordinary fate of the Spirit, and already have a new future, where your mind wants and will not create future karma samsara as a curse of fate. But you'll always be a matter of a judge, but your mind will try to remain in place at the center and observe the fate of (events), and the slightest manifestation of your desires, immediately materialize and come to pass, because it matkralnogo remainder of the tail, your state of mind desires . After all, if completely stop the mind, you turn into a light and loose body, and then sprinkling it materializes, when your mind will start working again. This is the principle of birth in this world, rather than real time, as cutting the umbilical cord materialized image. Who cut the umbilical cord? It is truly no, it kinokadr materialized through the five organs of sense, and you want to know the material mind Gita and astrology. So just think the monkey Hanuman, which is an allegory of the state of your demon, she received the intelligence world will recognize this and not real (Real-matter, illusion, deception, and do not take this as a word within the meaning of all the demonic consciousness of this world).
MA looks after Her children not because She must (it is not Her Job description or something like that!), but just because SHE LOVES US CHILDREN!

And even when they kick and scream, SHE smiles and recalls that when they were inside HER, then too they kicked and screamed! People around the mother (Divine or human) felt the 'kicks' and knew that Ma was pregnant and there was a baby inside! They could not hear the screams, but I am sure their mother did!

So when the silent but kicking infants come out, kicking and screaming even more, MA can take their kicks and screams! She has by now become used to those! And knows that there are more babies than there are screams!

Do you ever think of or about your mother, Jo1951? Human or Divine...?

Love, Light, More LOVE perhaps...?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Joe1951,

Firstly, I apologise for not giving time to read your such a long mail without punctuations, paragraphs which makes reading uninteresting and difficult.
And we can wait for someone with more patience carrying out the task.

I am also jealous that your message for RR ji was so short as compared to the one for me.

It also could be (your way of writing) that you are basically talking to yourself or, maybe convince yourself to what you write.

But the new News from your side, as I noted: very scary though= That Vivekanand  was a Jew!!??!!

RishiRahul
Rishi,

It is not about who the *entity* served the bigger slice but whether either of us wanted the cake or pizza or whatever else is being served by Jo1951!

The important thing is that he or she (not sure why I feel that Jo1951 is a she or once was...! Could be an illusion!!) is lonely and likes to communicate, even if Grandpa is forbidding us to! But Grandpa is a pragmatist and reminds me of a friend of mine who is makar rising with mangal in it, very close to ascending degree (26 or so). He is jovial, and we call him Uncle! He never gets angry (known him for 40 years now) and watching him evolve taught me a lot more about Ruchaka yoga than any book or Guru could!

Let us wait for Jo1951 to tell us what his real story is about!

Love, Light, Exploration,

Return to “Vedic Astrology”