insanity

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrolady

insanity

Post by astrolady » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 am

1.Moon afflicted by nodes, malefics by conjunction or aspect,debilitated, combust,hemmed in between malefics gives insanity.
2.Sun or Jup in ascendent and mars or sat in 7th house gives insanity.
3.If sat is in ascendent and mars is in 7th or in trines thn the person is insane.
4.if asc is in the initial degrees of sag,sun and moon are conjunct in asc. or they are conjoint in any trine and jup is in 3rd or in kendra then it gives insanity.
5.If moon is conjoint with a malefic and rahu is in 5th, 8th or 12th then the person has such type of insanity in which he looses his cool.Such person usually gets involved in fights.
6.If moon is with sat asp by mars thn a person is born insane.
7.If mer is with LL or 8th L or moon is with LL or 6th L then the person is insane.
8. If mer conjoint with LL is placed in 6th,8th or 12th then the person is insane.

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks for these information.

Rhutobello

Re: insanity

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:08 am

astrolady wrote:1.Moon afflicted by nodes, malefics by conjunction or aspect,debilitated, combust,hemmed in between malefics gives insanity.
3.If sat is in ascendent and mars is in 7th or in trines thn the person is insane.
4.if asc is in the initial degrees of sag,sun and moon are conjunct in asc. or they are conjoint in any trine and jup is in 3rd or in kendra then it gives insanity.
5.If moon is conjoint with a malefic and rahu is in 5th, 8th or 12th then the person has such type of insanity in which he looses his cool.Such person usually gets involved in fights.
7.If mer is with LL or 8th L or moon is with LL or 6th L then the person is insane.
8. If mer conjoint with LL is placed in 6th,8th or 12th then the person is insane.
Let me first state that I am No Astrologer.

This is not an Attack on you directly Astrolady, but more a "shout" to many """"Astrologer""" that don't necessarily have the education to make statement like this, and by that can create harm to people unintended.

Ind My opinion is it Statement like this that makes me (and most of the Western world) to doubt that we can take Vedic ...or ""Astrology""serious.
(Western Astrology don't have many followers, except for the colored press that gives general forecasts for each sign)

Here you have taken some star positions, and out from that stated that people born in these positions are given insanity.

What background material do you have to come with such a statement?
In order to have any value at all you need to make a representative selection from all over India, which must contain more then 10k  Natives.

Further you need to take into account inheritance, Pollution, food, soil..and more. Further under what stress condition they live under.
You must also define what is Insanity so you know what you are looking for.

When the investigation is finish, then more then 95% of those who have the placement described above, must suffer from Insanity, and people who don't have this combination must show clearly (less then 5%) that none of them have any mental illness at all.

I think you will find that mental illness has little to do with any placement of stars, but more with Mundane causes, inheritances, and the way they live, and that they are placed all over any star placement, or combination.

When people, like many in the East, believe so strongly in Vedic Astrology, then it is VERY important NOT to give statements like the above, because it can lead to """talk""" in the neighborhood if someone have the chart combination of a Neighbor with such placement ....or it can lead to """Self hurting"" if a native get this combination in the chart, and then get the fear to become mental ill.

astrolady

Post by astrolady » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Rhutebello ji,
I didn't intend to hurt anyone by giving these yogas,I just wanted to share wht I read somewhere and besides if there r aspects of benefic planets or benefic planets are conjoining these yoga forming planets then the yoga of insanity is cancelled.Besides the combinations which I have stated above r very rare because I checked them in the horroscopes which I have got and I found none of them having that combination and if some one had then it was cancelled because of a benefic planet being involved.It is just like this that one can find rajyoga in many ppls. horroscope even strong rajyoga as dharmakarmadhikari yoga but it doesn't fructify and if u look at it carefully n closely then u find that rajyoga is cancelled.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:30 pm

First, I am sure you had no intention to hurt anybody, and the same is the case with me, I will not hurt you, or any other astrologer....just give a shout :)

If you are right, that no one have these combinations,(7 billion Natives now) or they are cancelled out, well then your investigation had zero value, and no need to be posted again.

always have in mind the weakest link, those who strongly believe....those who have lost the ability to evaluate....but who accept any prediction.....these people can be manipulated by such statements, by other people who have no good intentions,or lack of knowledge, and when you confront these "people" they will only point to """the information given", and say it was the way they understood it.....(again just a though spin....but possible)

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Also, what exactly do you mean by "insane"? I think insanity is a rather broad (and possibly derogatory) term... It doesn't really define any one specific condition. So what exactly do you mean when you say insanity? Thanks.

astrolady

Post by astrolady » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi caithiggs,
Insanity here is used in broad term only.It can mean in medical terms and otherwise too.Now according to western astrology all aquarius are weird and Linda Goodman says about aquarius that they r on the thin line between genius and insanity but that doesn't mean that they r medicaly insane.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:52 pm

astrolady wrote:1.Moon afflicted by nodes, malefics by conjunction or aspect,debilitated, combust,hemmed in between malefics gives insanity.
Dear Astrolady,

These eight astro-signatures (akin conceptually to Anareta) are from your personal research/observations in nativities that crossed your desk, or are from scriptures or texts?

Many of these can be easily tested in databases equipped with search facility, such as Rodden's database. It, I believe, has many charts of people insane and the relative frequency of these anareta in those charts when compared with the frequency in a matching group of charts of people who are not insane, should perhaps pinch the answer.

Just a thought and suggestion...

Love, Light, Research,

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 am

Rhutobello wrote:
Let me first state that I am No Astrologer.

This is not an Attack on you directly Astrolady, but more a "shout" to many """"Astrologer""" that don't necessarily have the education to make statement like this, and by that can create harm to people unintended.

Ind My opinion is it Statement like this that makes me (and most of the Western world) to doubt that we can take Vedic ...or ""Astrology""serious.
(Western Astrology don't have many followers, except for the colored press that gives general forecasts for each sign)

Here you have taken some star positions, and out from that stated that people born in these positions are given insanity.

What background material do you have to come with such a statement?
In order to have any value at all you need to make a representative selection from all over India, which must contain more then 10k  Natives.

Further you need to take into account inheritance, Pollution, food, soil..and more. Further under what stress condition they live under.
You must also define what is Insanity so you know what you are looking for.

When the investigation is finish, then more then 95% of those who have the placement described above, must suffer from Insanity, and people who don't have this combination must show clearly (less then 5%) that none of them have any mental illness at all.

I think you will find that mental illness has little to do with any placement of stars, but more with Mundane causes, inheritances, and the way they live, and that they are placed all over any star placement, or combination.

When people, like many in the East, believe so strongly in Vedic Astrology, then it is VERY important NOT to give statements like the above, because it can lead to """talk""" in the neighborhood if someone have the chart combination of a Neighbor with such placement ....or it can lead to """Self hurting"" if a native get this combination in the chart, and then get the fear to become mental ill.
Grandpa,

Sorry I am late for class! Was trying to finish 'homework' late last night and 'slept-in' :-( Please don't send note to "Ma"! She will get angry at me :-(

All 'kidding' aside (sorry for that incorrigible character trait of mine! I promise to work on that in next life time! Seriously and sincerely!!), I think such postings and sharings are not entirely 'useless', but you are right too. Such ominous and disturbing pronouncements (particularly to those already vulnerable and partly-disturbed -- and as we both old guys know, these sensitive and impressionable and vulnerable members do exist and occasionally 'surface' (meaning they do exist!) and such sharings could influence them adversely and even affect.

Hence, posters should tone-down the message and state that "such factors may cause or my preferred phrase which is, "these indicate" as opposed to 'these cause' (very strong statement!) and in the same message posters must add, "if other afflictions co-exist in the chart without cancellations etc". This would be factual and true too, because one factor alone rarely is seen to cause such disruptions of mind, etc. Hence I keep reminding with my overused adage: One robin does not announce spring or one snowfall does not create or announce Winter!

That said, I must also voice an opinion which you may agree or disagree with and so too the others. I see the vedic astrology not as a subforum for Jyotishis to show to the world (western or the rest) the validity or justification of Jyotish. Some enthusiastic friends may think otherwise, but that sounds like a BIG PROJECT, bigger than a few such fora together.

Let us simply 'show case' and create a forum that is supportive to Jyotish and not so much to put it 'on the test bench and trial' to have to prove its worth or else...!

There are beginners, intermediate, advanced and even non-jyotishis. If one were to always keep that in mind, no one will ever come out of their hesitation and dare to post or share anything! The board would then risk becoming silent and that would be terrible, we both have to agree on that!

That said, I see your point too and as a senior (position and also by your being our elder Grandpa here), please do not take my expressed thoughts personally or feel offended. I know your heart is in the right place and that it is a GOOD place.

Love, Light, Respects,

Jo1951

Post by Jo1951 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 am

Hi.
May be the same indicators Moon B1, 6, 12 houses and their signs with other combinations, but the madness will not be. It all depends on the state of the Soul and the birth of an individual code. If you are the nodes, houses, even with a very strong Moon will indicate the code for the birth of matriarchy, the condition of the moon in the horoscope gives the disease of the mind. One who is born on the fate of the code in mixed and pure codes of patriarchy, never mind disease will not be hurt. Jews and other levels of matriarchy most affected by the disease of the mind. societies. Because the fate of the largest number of psychologists and psychiatrists from those societies. The reason for this one, they have a desire to understand the cause of the illnesses of the mind and the configuration of the planets doctors psychiatrists point to their illness and mental illness of their relatives, because they are potential combinations which may be a disease.
In the same way, the fate of the warrior code is a potential coward, because military personnel are not real heroes, and become heroes of the recruits from among the people in times of war when the mass mobilization of the population, and representatives of the Army cowards their level of development is the fate that was destined to turn out the courage, they assign themselves heroes., and the characters are not. And every society has its own position in the heroism of the map. Americans as a lower form of development and cowardly nation that the faint of heart would fight only other nation which has a high spirit, but the poor financial state, and the heroes of his troops to give every small matter. Also, the number of crazies in it very long, because psychologists as aides to remove excess stress emotions appeared in the first place in the societies of matriarchy. In India, people will not hurt them mentally ill, because a Hindu is born on the fate of other code and it is much higher than the morally weak America .. If you take the horoscopes of brothers and sisters who were born in a family of seven children, then in such a birth in their maps of Mars and the Moon will always be in the first house in the compound. They have all kinds of head injuries, but in different societies of this makes no such effects, such as insanity from the effects of head injuries. American .. Englishman and the Jew will necessarily have an impact on diseases of the mind, but a Hindu and other advanced society of these diseases will be less. The main thing in the birth chart birthday code from the society on the ladder of the hierarchy of demigods, it is an indicator in the same horoscopes for these diseases. The code depends on the variables of birth signification Jaimini, which is ideally identical horoscopes can be members of different societies, but ill mental illness will be one of the birth horoscope, which Jaimini indicate a lower birth code on matriarchy. After matriarchy has a strong mind, he highest point of delusions of the mind and its expansion, its nature does not have knowledge of the truth. but only a lie, and patriarchy is not lying, it's degenerated societies of the mind and intellect, they are not as matriarchal societies, where the heat blows the roof. You need to have for accurate astrology, where it is possible for variables significator Jaimini determine who is a potential psycho, but who at the same combination of the moon in the horoscope will never get sick of these diseases, still weak by nature of the primary stage of development of the mind.
Rhutobello
If you are right, that no one have these combinations,(7 billion Natives now) or they are cancelled out, well then your investigation had zero value, and no need to be posted again.

Rhutobello. You will first need to rise to the spiritual development and to understand the illusory nature of this world, then you will know that in this world is born of truth for one day only 72 souls, then may be born in the year 365 x 72 = 26 280 people. A 7 billion, is a statistic illusion. You do not see those 7 billion souls? How can you argue that they are there in nature? I have knowledge of the Truth and on the basis of this knowledge can not count the population of the world. I know that in India and China combined, is born in a day, fewer people than in Russia and around the world more than all the Jews and Gypsies are born, they have their land as a society, they need only a foreign territory, where it can work Code of birth a Jew. or a gypsy. Because the world is rolling down an inclined, because it is dominated by the code theft born of matriarchy .. This accumulation of evil and led the world to the point of the current state, and the farther it will "develop," the greater evil and no kasta   born in it. After all, it all depends on the amount of land area in the plane of this world, where the code in the position of fate at operation code may be the fate of the present birth. And all those people you see on the street, not real, it's the images that fill the world of your image as your feelings that you experience through the five organs of forcing the matter. And yet the matter is illusion and reality. So before we talk about what may be, must rely on knowledge of the Truth, and not on knowledge of the material, that as matter is an illusion or deception.
Rhutobello. You do not have a place in astrology, and even in our esoteric, here you only bring harm and mislead others, who, like you do not have in this world knowledge of truth, and yet take real (deception) for the truth .. This state is the child who came into the world and does not know how else to say. And already biting and wants to prove a point to a higher truth.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:37 am

Jo1951 wrote:Hi.
May be the same indicators Moon B1, 6, 12 houses and their signs with other combinations, but the madness will not be. It all depends on the state of the Soul and the birth of an individual code. If you are the nodes, houses, even with a very strong Moon will indicate the code for the birth of matriarchy, the condition of the moon in the horoscope gives the disease of the mind. One who is born on the fate of the code in mixed and pure codes of patriarchy, never mind disease will not be hurt. Jews and other levels of matriarchy most affected by the disease of the mind. societies. Because the fate of the largest number of psychologists and psychiatrists from those societies. The reason for this one, they have a desire to understand the cause of the illnesses of the mind and the configuration of the planets doctors psychiatrists point to their illness and mental illness of their relatives, because they are potential combinations which may be a disease.
In the same way, the fate of the warrior code is a potential coward, because military personnel are not real heroes, and become heroes of the recruits from among the people in times of war when the mass mobilization of the population, and representatives of the Army cowards their level of development is the fate that was destined to turn out the courage, they assign themselves heroes., and the characters are not. And every society has its own position in the heroism of the map. Americans as a lower form of development and cowardly nation that the faint of heart would fight only other nation which has a high spirit, but the poor financial state, and the heroes of his troops to give every small matter. Also, the number of crazies in it very long, because psychologists as aides to remove excess stress emotions appeared in the first place in the societies of matriarchy. In India, people will not hurt them mentally ill, because a Hindu is born on the fate of other code and it is much higher than the morally weak America .. If you take the horoscopes of brothers and sisters who were born in a family of seven children, then in such a birth in their maps of Mars and the Moon will always be in the first house in the compound. They have all kinds of head injuries, but in different societies of this makes no such effects, such as insanity from the effects of head injuries. American .. Englishman and the Jew will necessarily have an impact on diseases of the mind, but a Hindu and other advanced society of these diseases will be less. The main thing in the birth chart birthday code from the society on the ladder of the hierarchy of demigods, it is an indicator in the same horoscopes for these diseases. The code depends on the variables of birth signification Jaimini, which is ideally identical horoscopes can be members of different societies, but ill mental illness will be one of the birth horoscope, which Jaimini indicate a lower birth code on matriarchy. After matriarchy has a strong mind, he highest point of delusions of the mind and its expansion, its nature does not have knowledge of the truth. but only a lie, and patriarchy is not lying, it's degenerated societies of the mind and intellect, they are not as matriarchal societies, where the heat blows the roof. You need to have for accurate astrology, where it is possible for variables significator Jaimini determine who is a potential psycho, but who at the same combination of the moon in the horoscope will never get sick of these diseases, still weak by nature of the primary stage of development of the mind.
Rhutobello

Rhutobello. You will first need to rise to the spiritual development and to understand the illusory nature of this world, then you will know that in this world is born of truth for one day only 72 souls, then may be born in the year 365 x 72 = 26 280 people. A 7 billion, is a statistic illusion. You do not see those 7 billion souls? How can you argue that they are there in nature? I have knowledge of the Truth and on the basis of this knowledge can not count the population of the world. I know that in India and China combined, is born in a day, fewer people than in Russia and around the world more than all the Jews and Gypsies are born, they have their land as a society, they need only a foreign territory, where it can work Code of birth a Jew. or a gypsy. Because the world is rolling down an inclined, because it is dominated by the code theft born of matriarchy .. This accumulation of evil and led the world to the point of the current state, and the farther it will "develop," the greater evil and no kasta   born in it. After all, it all depends on the amount of land area in the plane of this world, where the code in the position of fate at operation code may be the fate of the present birth. And all those people you see on the street, not real, it's the images that fill the world of your image as your feelings that you experience through the five organs of forcing the matter. And yet the matter is illusion and reality. So before we talk about what may be, must rely on knowledge of the Truth, and not on knowledge of the material, that as matter is an illusion or deception.
Rhutobello. You do not have a place in astrology, and even in our esoteric, here you only bring harm and mislead others, who, like you do not have in this world knowledge of truth, and yet take real (deception) for the truth .. This state is the child who came into the world and does not know how else to say. And already biting and wants to prove a point to a higher truth.
MAya is an interesting term that somehow crept in the web of understanding of human beings that Heavenly mother handed the sword (of logic) to and while SHE slept in siesta, the empowered MONKeys created havoc!

They even tried to rearrange MA's furniture and bedroom but SEE how they have failed ;-)

LOGIC can only go so far! Because it is based on and created from what we already know or have learned! Science, for instance! It learns sequentially but over the years, being SMART, it learned new rules, new realities and so on.

Chemistry has now embraced nano-chemistry!

Physics has opened its arms to Quantum Physics!

All done and achieved by puny HUMAN BEINGS!

While MA was watching and though some thought SHE was sleeping, SHE was watching, bemusedly!

There is much to learn in Mrityulok and its MAyapuri, even for entities from the 99th dimension, simply because they are all MONKeys that MA sent down to amuse HER hard-working children, though the MONKey thinks he is the guide!

Thank GODDESS that the furniture and the ROOM we work and study did not get rearranged or as hastily claimed as some HOLY GRAIL!

Love, Light, Lessons, ;-)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Jo1951 wrote: Rhutobello. You will first need to rise to the spiritual development and to understand the illusory nature of this world, then you will know that in this world is born of truth for one day only 72 souls, then may be born in the year 365 x 72 = 26 280 people. A 7 billion, is a statistic illusion. You do not see those 7 billion souls? How can you argue that they are there in nature? I have knowledge of the Truth and on the basis of this knowledge can not count the population of the world. I know that in India and China combined, is born in a day, fewer people than in Russia and around the world more than all the Jews and Gypsies are born, they have their land as a society, they need only a foreign territory, where it can work Code of birth a Jew. or a gypsy. Because the world is rolling down an inclined, because it is dominated by the code theft born of matriarchy .. This accumulation of evil and led the world to the point of the current state, and the farther it will "develop," the greater evil and no kasta   born in it. After all, it all depends on the amount of land area in the plane of this world, where the code in the position of fate at operation code may be the fate of the present birth. And all those people you see on the street, not real, it's the images that fill the world of your image as your feelings that you experience through the five organs of forcing the matter. And yet the matter is illusion and reality. So before we talk about what may be, must rely on knowledge of the Truth, and not on knowledge of the material, that as matter is an illusion or deception.
Here is some more illusion for you......hmmm...just a thought....seen from you, you live in the real world with real knowledge.....and we live in an illusion world with illusion knowledge.....

What if we turn it around and take the view from us?
Then we would live in the real world, and you in the illusion....maybe a thought to ponder on :)
Just like the caged animal that never have been outside believe that he live in the world, and everyone outside it caged, or the human who NEVER leave his house, and there is no windows, believe there is nothing more outside of it.
We can NEVER learn without exploring, that is why we must be open in our mind.
Here is some more illusion truth for you :)

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_b ... birth-rate

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 am

Grandpa Rhutobello,

A few years earlier when we first met, it was not your words or thoughts, though prescious, that attracted my attention! It was the CAT wearing a watermelon helmet!

As it turned out, I found another cat! Actually it came as a mother's day gift and the other one earlier too a few years ago! The first one responds to the name Jade (green eyes), and sadly had seen many troubled times (as per Shelter records). The subsequent one which you see now was mild and meek! Managers who had gained 'experience' handling the GREEN one were too gentle and delicate! I barged in and said, "Every cat must have a name and if you have none, let us call Her that arrived amidst us, anaMIKA!

In sanskrit it means really, 'nameless'. That is the kitty you see when you open any of my messages!

No magic, no mystery, once mundane reality gets shared and told!

As for the 'blazing and glowing eyes', the FLASH LIGHT is responsible! :-) No magic there, either!

But that CAT does not write what I post or share! Maybe we must share on those rather than the signatures etc! Including your friend from worlds and dimensions that we are amused about! ;-)

BOTH OF US ARE ON THE RIGHT & SIMILAR TRACKs. We always were though to some those might have seemed different, from time to time...! ;-)

Love, Light, Reality,

srimedico

Post by srimedico » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Grandpa Rhutobello,

A few years earlier when we first met, it was not your words or thoughts, though prescious, that attracted my attention! It was the CAT wearing a watermelon helmet!

As it turned out, I found another cat! Actually it came as a mother's day gift and the other one earlier too a few years ago! The first one responds to the name Jade (green eyes), and sadly had seen many troubled times (as per Shelter records). The subsequent one which you see now was mild and meek! Managers who had gained 'experience' handling the GREEN one were too gentle and delicate! I barged in and said, "Every cat must have a name and if you have none, let us call Her that arrived amidst us, anaMIKA!

In sanskrit it means really, 'nameless'. That is the kitty you see when you open any of my messages!

No magic, no mystery, once mundane reality gets shared and told!

As for the 'blazing and glowing eyes', the FLASH LIGHT is responsible! :-) No magic there, either!

But that CAT does not write what I post or share! Maybe we must share on those rather than the signatures etc! Including your friend from worlds and dimensions that we are amused about! ;-)

BOTH OF US ARE ON THE RIGHT & SIMILAR TRACKs. We always were though to some those might have seemed different, from time to time...! ;-)

Love, Light, Reality,
Image Damn ! And here i am thinking that u r in some ketu phase or something , bcos , i vaguely remember , u mentioning in Astroguild remedies - cat's eye as a remedy for ketu phase .... i also was convinced that same might be the reason for the sparkling eyes of ur cat AV Image Image

Image.....Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 pm

srimedico wrote:Image Damn ! And here i am thinking that u r in some ketu phase or something , bcos , i vaguely remember , u mentioning in Astroguild remedies - cat's eye as a remedy for ketu phase .... i also was convinced that same might be the reason for the sparkling eyes of ur cat AV Image Image

Image.....Image
Haha! No, Sri, but I realize it must appear that way at times, to a casual observer or a passer-by! Ketu was sometime ago and brought me many goodies overall. For starters it expanded my ability to see and connected my thinking with what I see (signature line!). The learning continues...! Often a flashlight can be more illuminating than a blinding slit lamp or laser light source!

Astroguild was a long time ago (relatively speaking). Thanks for the good memories!

Return to “Vedic Astrology”