Vrishabha Lagna

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

unanth

Vrishabha Lagna

Post by unanth » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 am

hello,

my lagna is vrishabha lagna(i am not asking for a reading)

please anyone give abstract or specific information( in general detail) about Saturn's role or inclination(if he has any) towards this lagna.
Why would he behave inimically to the native during Mahadasha or Anthardasa?does that have anything to do with he being Gulika or Maandi lord?
What planets he favours et  with regard to this lagna. Why would he behave favourably?

What are the implications or indications of his placement in a particular Amsa in Shastyamsa D60 assuming the birthtime is accurate?

And anything more one may feel is relevant

thank you

Rohiniranjan

Re: Vrishabha Lagna

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm

unanth wrote:hello,

my lagna is vrishabha lagna(i am not asking for a reading)

please anyone give abstract or specific information( in general detail) about Saturn's role or inclination(if he has any) towards this lagna.
Why would he behave inimically to the native during Mahadasha or Anthardasa?does that have anything to do with he being Gulika or Maandi lord?
What planets he favours et  with regard to this lagna. Why would he behave favourably?

What are the implications or indications of his placement in a particular Amsa in Shastyamsa D60 assuming the birthtime is accurate?

And anything more one may feel is relevant

thank you
Dear Unanth,

How do planets respond when their dasas operate? That is the key to the answer of your question!  :)

unanth

Post by unanth » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 am

Thank You RR ji for the hint,

But i am not very sure about the exceptions about planets' response .

I am trying to understand my own situation in Shani Dasa. With Shani's normally acknowledged role as a Yogakaraka for Vrishabha Lagna (although he might  decide to change his agenda for a few select natives like me), i am not able to comprehend his exceptional behaviour as i am not much gifted with astrological insight.

I look at my chart with empathy and i am not able to go far with that view.

Thank You ,

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:22 pm

unanth wrote:Thank You RR ji for the hint,

I am trying to understand my own situation in Shani Dasa. With Shani's normally acknowledged role as a Yogakaraka for Vrishabha Lagna (although he might  decide to change his agenda for a few select natives like me), i am not able to comprehend his exceptional behaviour as i am not much gifted with astrological insight. I look at my chart with empathy and i am not able to go far with that view.

Thank You ,
Would you use hair oil in your car if no motor oil is around...?

unanth

Post by unanth » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

I am trying to understand my own situation in Shani Dasa. With Shani's normally acknowledged role as a Yogakaraka for Vrishabha Lagna (although he might  decide to change his agenda for a few select natives like me), i am not able to comprehend his exceptional behaviour as i am not much gifted with astrological insight. I look at my chart with empathy and i am not able to go far with that view.

Thank You ,
:) no i wouldnt , hence this request for insights of others. not able to go far with hair oil(self empathy) and not having knowledge(motor oil) , so not getting anywhere.

My basic observations and in my case too..

Shani is Yogakaraka for Vrishabha Lagna in general.

In My Chart
He is in Parivarthana with Third lord Moon(enemy). - Bad
He is Lord of Gulika and Maandi of 9th house- Bad
Weak in Shadbala and Astakavarga Bala - Bad
Having Mutual Aspect with Mars , lord of 7th and 12th placed in 12th -Bad
Is in 6th from AL but in neecha state, hence makes me retreat at the end - Bad
Is in Amrita Amsa in D- 60. Supposed to carry good karma but not happening.
Few of my i think biased observations

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:05 am

unanth wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thank You ,
:) no i wouldnt , hence this request for insights of others. not able to go far with hair oil(self empathy) and not having knowledge(motor oil) , so not getting anywhere.

In My Chart

Ananth ji,

You did get the message (words) but failed to pay attention to the 'hint'! Because you were so enamoured with your question! ;-)

Let me try and perhaps help! In your 'text', there was the critical phrase: supposed to!

WHO SUPPOSES...? And why?? ;-)

Now let us see where you go with that hint! :-)

Love and Light,

unanth

Post by unanth » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 am

The amazing thing is , When i typed that ' supposed to ' phrase, i thought twice whether you will catch this very point and question me as You did. Then i thought its just an expression and sent ahead.

Now i got what i expected and i am smiling to myself :)

Yes , Who supposes? and why?
i ask myself, is it Shani's duty and is he expected to do it and carry the Nectar for me ? is he my servant or slave to carry things for me?
Infact any planet is not, but i am pondering upon why i am not able to reap the benefit. Where is the Amrita getting spilled out or is the Amrita Bhaandam not opening itself to be poured out, or if no one opens it for me, how should i open it.
I even i forget about the amrita part , where is the Visham (poison) coming from. Atleast if things are not positive but neutral, this question would not have arised. But when so much of negativity( as in malicious to conscious me) in all levels is creeping in and staying and making itself at home, i suppose(again suppose :) ) , i am supposing shani should or could have done it for me.

I am not able get an ariel view of the maze while  i am at the ground level. not able to ascend or transcend to the level required.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 am

unanth wrote:The amazing thing is , When i typed that ' supposed to ' phrase, i thought twice whether you will catch this very point and question me as You did. Then i thought its just an expression and sent ahead.

i ask myself, is it Shani's duty and is he expected to do it and carry the Nectar for me ? is he my servant or slave to carry things for me?
Infact any planet is not, but i am pondering upon why i am not able to reap the benefit. Where is the Amrita getting spilled out or is the Amrita Bhaandam not opening itself to be poured out, or if no one opens it for me, how should i open it.

I even i forget about the amrita part , where is the Visham (poison) coming from. Atleast if things are not positive but neutral, this question would not have arised. But when so much of negativity( as in malicious to conscious me) in all levels is creeping in and staying and making itself at home, i suppose(again suppose :) ) , i am supposing shani should or could have done it for me.

I am not able get an ariel view of the maze while  i am at the ground level. not able to ascend or transcend to the level required.

Tchh tchh! <<Tsk-Tsk in English!>>

The energy that most expend, unwisely, in trying to catch ... are wasteful of the limited energy they were granted! What a waste!!

Likewise, you meant, I suppose...?smiling at

Internet is a rather "laid-back" blasé medium where people post glibly and thus the confusions begin! Wikipedia being one of the biggest culprits ;-)

None of the planets as we all seem to have taken them "as" or 'for', be it chandra or shani or budh or mangal, never wished that, methinks! They were all churning the ocean of reality, together, then suddenly they were consumed by MAYA! And thus began Astrological reality and perception!

For what we all know, the unifactorial dissection staged for all of us was really meant to begin on all discrete PARTS together and with judicial surgical restitching, the "anga" ultimately returned back to the body! If you catch my drift!! Others not...! &nbsp; :-(

ADDENDUM: I hesitated before re-posting this from a private sharing with a brother! But then my *nose* told me to go right ahead. after all, what has a catalyst in the reaction but not touched by it got to lose...? really!

...Most cannot or do not want to lay aside 'fun' and go through the alternative processes and paths. They would either just stay married to this belief that everything is fated and then the 'play dead, go with the flow default pattern unfolds!' Or they run from pillar to post searching for that magical booti, gemstone, baba ka amulet and tantrik crap! These things cost Karma $. Such remedies due to tantrik manipulations can seem to block karmic payback, but few realize that using the simple mortgage model, banking model, they are just delaying or deferring karmic payback and like in the banking system, &nbsp;while the poor SOB enjoys 'payment holidays', the Karmic interest mounts and it is way more than any credit card can even think of charging! Because human lifetime is like month to month awareness, the idiot paying in November has no recollections (generally) of what deferred payment in March, he is now paying in November! And then we wonder why good things happen to bad people and why bad things happen to good people!...

Love, Light, Reality is always in perception...
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

unanth

Post by unanth » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
unanth wrote:The amazing thing is , When i typed that ' supposed to ' phrase, i thought twice whether you will catch this very point and question me as You did. Then i thought its just an expression and sent ahead.

The energy that most expend, unwisely, in trying to catch ... are wasteful of the limited energy they were granted! What a waste!!

Internet is a rather "laid-back" blasé medium where people post glibly and thus the confusions begin! Wikipedia being one of the biggest culprits ;-)

None of the planets as we all seem to have taken them "as" or 'for', be it chandra or shani or budh or mangal, never wished that, methinks! They were all churning the ocean of reality, together, then suddenly they were consumed by MAYA! And thus began Astrological reality and perception!

For what we all know, the unifactorial dissection staged for all of us was really meant to begin on all discrete PARTS together and with judicial surgical restitching, the "anga" ultimately returned back to the body! If you catch my drift!! Others not...! :-(

Love, Light, Reality...

very true. looking at something, thinking of another thing &nbsp;and feeling some other.
option to edit the text is may be the real culprit. or the real saviour &nbsp;:smt017

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 am

unanth wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

For what we all know, the unifactorial dissection staged for all of us was really meant to begin on all discrete PARTS together and with judicial surgical restitching, the "anga" ultimately returned back to the body! If you catch my drift!! Others not...! :-(

Love, Light, Reality...

very true. looking at something, thinking of another thing  and feeling some other.
option to edit the text is may be the real culprit. or the real saviour  :smt017
No friend, it allows one to expand upon the original thought and submission and what more can be shared! Those who get it have been grateful! Those who did not are still floundering, through PM in this ANANTHA reality ;-)

Love, Light, Say it as you see it!

unanth

Post by unanth » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am

No friend, it allows one to expand upon the original thought and submission and what more can be shared!

confusion again . I meant it gives people the free hand to be careless knowing that they can correct it and yet making them inclined to type errors. Anyways(by anyways, i mean not carelessly but less importantly), what i meant only was merely physics and a bit of chemistry due to it.

Those who get it have been grateful! I am grateful <simley>( am not using the graphical smiley for the moment)

Those who did not are still floundering, through PM in this ANANTHA reality &nbsp;
<smiley> i know what You mean . I get it Spot On <smiley> thanks

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am

unanth wrote:No friend, it allows one to expand upon the original thought and submission and what more can be shared!

confusion again . I meant it gives people the free hand to be careless knowing that they can correct it and yet making them inclined to type errors. Anyways(by anyways, i mean not carelessly but less importantly), what i meant only was merely physics and a bit of chemistry due to it.
RR: The forum software is rich, if properly understood! It does not hide if something is edited. It actually leaves two stamps, clearly numerical and textual!! Anyways, editing is a good feature and sometimes hurriedly or distractedly put words can be imparted clarity at leisure. As long as 'games' are not being played, intentionally &nbsp;:smt016

Those who get it have been grateful! I am grateful <simley>( am not using the graphical smiley for the moment)

Those who did not are still floundering, through PM in this ANANTHA reality  

unanth

Post by unanth » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
unanth wrote:No friend, it allows one to expand upon the original thought and submission and what more can be shared!

RR: The forum software is rich, if properly understood! It does not hide if something is edited. It actually leaves two stamps, clearly numerical and textual!! Anyways, editing is a good feature and sometimes hurriedly or distractedly put words can be imparted clarity at leisure. As long as 'games' are not being played, intentionally  :smt016

Those who did not are still floundering, through PM in this ANANTHA reality  

:) &nbsp;:) &nbsp;:)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 pm

unanth wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

I am trying to understand my own situation in Shani Dasa. With Shani's normally acknowledged role as a Yogakaraka for Vrishabha Lagna (although he might &nbsp;decide to change his agenda for a few select natives like me), i am not able to comprehend his exceptional behaviour as i am not much gifted with astrological insight. I look at my chart with empathy and i am not able to go far with that view.

Thank You ,

In My Chart
RR: Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled. What you call BAD may be bad in the short run, but perhaps it indicates that you have the need to learn humility (NOT humiliation!). So each time you experience what you call retreat-defeat, after the first wave of embarassment flushes away, go over the steps of what exactly happened, the sequence of events and determine in your mind, how things could have gone the other way. If you do this 'sadhanaa' (if you wish to call it so!) repeatedly, you will notice an improvement in your thinking, and responses in life - to persons and events!

unanth

Post by unanth » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
unanth wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Thank You ,

In My Chart
RR: Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled. What you call BAD may be bad in the short run, but perhaps it indicates that you have the need to learn humility (NOT humiliation!). So each time you experience what you call retreat-defeat, after the first wave of embarassment flushes away, go over the steps of what exactly happened, the sequence of events and determine in your mind, how things could have gone the other way. If you do this 'sadhanaa' (if you wish to call it so!) repeatedly, you will notice an improvement in your thinking, and responses in life - to persons and events!
Thank You for the explanation. Could You please clarify the following?
When You said "Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled." , did you mean (1. Mutual aspect with Mars and &nbsp;2. &nbsp; 6th from AL and in neecha avastha)?
or (1. &nbsp; 6th from AL and 2. in neecha avastha)?
I have read carefully the latter part and tried to understand.
Here is what i observed. The BAD part i.e. retreat/defeat is good in the long run for self development and realization and learning. However,
what if &nbsp;this trait &nbsp;is continuing when accomplishing legitimate and righteous things too, hampering the neccessary results and stunting the self to the extent that the proactiveness to initiate new tasks/duties etc is dying/dead/extinguished etc.? I am not sure if am able to convey clearly.

please answer another question...
is Shani behaving like Chandra in Shani's Dasa due to exchange and
does the behaviour start at the onset of dasa or is there a trigger point to this?

Regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology”