Vrishabha Lagna

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am

unanth wrote:My basic observations and in my case too..

Shani is Yogakaraka for Vrishabha Lagna in general.

In My Chart
He is in Parivarthana with Third lord Moon(enemy). - Bad
He is Lord of Gulika and Maandi of 9th house- Bad
Weak in Shadbala and Astakavarga Bala - Bad
Having Mutual Aspect with Mars , lord of 7th and 12th placed in 12th -Bad
Is in 6th from AL but in neecha state, hence makes me retreat at the end - Bad
RR: Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled. What you call BAD may be bad in the short run, but perhaps it indicates that you have the need to learn humility (NOT humiliation!). So each time you experience what you call retreat-defeat, after the first wave of embarassment flushes away, go over the steps of what exactly happened, the sequence of events and determine in your mind, how things could have gone the other way. If you do this 'sadhanaa' (if you wish to call it so!) repeatedly, you will notice an improvement in your thinking, and responses in life - to persons and events!
Thank You for the explanation. Could You please clarify the following?
When You said "Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled." , did you mean (1. Mutual aspect with Mars and  2.   6th from AL and in neecha avastha)?
or (1.   6th from AL and 2. in neecha avastha)?
I have read carefully the latter part and tried to understand.
{RR: Planet that becomes uchha in neecha planet's rashi if in kendra from neecha planet, imparts some cancellation to the neecha planet; sun in kendra would give more cancellation than mars, since sun becomes uchha in aries where shani is. O LA LA! This thread is really becoming confusing!! Let me try some surgery... and hopefully I do not make even more mess!;-)}

Here is what i observed. The BAD part i.e. retreat/defeat is good in the long run for self development and realization and learning. However,
what if  this trait  is continuing when accomplishing legitimate and righteous things too, hampering the neccessary results and stunting the self to the extent that the proactiveness to initiate new tasks/duties etc is dying/dead/extinguished etc.? I am not sure if am able to convey clearly.

please answer another question...
is Shani behaving like Chandra in Shani's Dasa due to exchange and
does the behaviour start at the onset of dasa or is there a trigger point to this?

RR: Some may say so, but I do not think it is that simple or direct! Mutual exchange does not change the fundamental nature of the planets or karakattwa etc, but connects the two planets. It is like a happy marriage. Neither partner 'changes' but does begin to take more care of the other one. So becomes helpful. NOT TO BE APPLIED UNCONDITIONALLY! For instance, mars in cancer and moon in aries or in scorpio in cases where scorpio is ruled by mars

unanth

Post by unanth » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

In My Chart
RR: Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled. What you call BAD may be bad in the short run, but perhaps it indicates that you have the need to learn humility (NOT humiliation!). So each time you experience what you call retreat-defeat, after the first wave of embarassment flushes away, go over the steps of what exactly happened, the sequence of events and determine in your mind, how things could have gone the other way. If you do this 'sadhanaa' (if you wish to call it so!) repeatedly, you will notice an improvement in your thinking, and responses in life - to persons and events!
When You said "Although the above two imply that the neecha avastha is cancelled." , did you mean (1. Mutual aspect with Mars and  2.   6th from AL and in neecha avastha)?
{RR: Planet that becomes uchha in neecha planet's rashi if in kendra from neecha planet, imparts some cancellation to the neecha planet; sun in kendra would give more cancellation than mars, since sun becomes uchha in aries where shani is. O LA LA! This thread is really becoming confusing!! Let me try some surgery... and hopefully I do not make even more mess!;-)}
thank you. i got the point. i dont feel u made a mess .

Here is what i observed. The BAD part i.e. retreat/defeat is good in the long run for self development and realization and learning. However,
what if  this trait  is continuing when accomplishing legitimate and righteous things too, hampering the neccessary results and stunting the self to the extent that the proactiveness to initiate new tasks/duties etc is dying/dead/extinguished etc.? I am not sure if am able to convey clearly.

does the behaviour start at the onset of dasa or is there a trigger point to this?

RR: Some may say so, but I do not think it is that simple or direct! Mutual exchange does not change the fundamental nature of the planets or karakattwa etc, but connects the two planets. It is like a happy marriage. Neither partner 'changes' but does begin to take more care of the other one. So becomes helpful. NOT TO BE APPLIED UNCONDITIONALLY! For instance, mars in cancer and moon in aries or in scorpio in cases where scorpio is ruled by mars
oh i get the point. however in this case(shani and moon) "happy marriage"  exactly seems to  fit the definition of Oxymoron
 :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm

unanth wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

In My Chart
thank you. i got the point. i dont feel u made a mess .

oh i get the point. however in this case(shani and moon) "happy marriage"  exactly seems to  fit the definition of Oxymoron
 :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”