Functional Nature of Mars in Tula

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:24 am

Hello RojinhaReinWestu.m0n .

Like Babel is a condition of control .,
I speak cryptically so this will be @!!
understood by the many languages.,
though I am not good at "tempered"
English known as AmericanLanguage

I don't and not any terrete's offense*
taken in case of thoughts to translate

Do I use the translation software . , .
I don't . The opposite ., I have a new
chaotic {good} tendency to try to be     more of the unsuited struggle with all languages instead of basic grammar . :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 am

Evard wrote:Hello RojinhaReinWestu.m0n .

Like Babel is a condition of control .,
I speak cryptically so this will be @!!
understood by the many languages.,
though I am not good at "tempered"
English known as AmericanLanguage

I don't and not any terrete's offense*
taken in case of thoughts to translate

Do I use the translation software . , .
I don't . The opposite ., I have a new
chaotic {good} tendency to try to be     more of the unsuited struggle with all languages instead of basic grammar . :)

The best and most effective CHAOS has through ALL AGES, *EVARD* been created through LANGUAGE, and proper use of it!

GOD gave tongues to all beasts, from lowly reptiles to birds all the way up to the lofty humans!

It is all captured in the codex of the 2nd house in Jyotish parlance!

But you must first learn it, the hard way, and that may not be your cup of tea...!

But I judge thee Nought! ;-)

Seriously, folks, English is the simplest language in the world...!

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 am

RoJanJi .

{tee~hee}

I thank you also ., my comment on the Rosetta or language of
the more ancient {though} more mature societies of mondala:

Make the languages of those who would in fact cipher the lang
~ua *ge.s of those world societies who would begin to accord:

Proper Forum * World Thought to see all be One Global Village .

What a Global Village we are if we can't all shop , eat , and then
be Peace together . What a sense of ignored race we are if . , .*   none are given God*s rights to same understanding .

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Dear Evard,

It's great connecting thoughts but the topic is Mars in Tula, and its functional nature.

Thanks,

Rishi

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks Rishi Rahul .

You are very lawful and neutral about topics apparently before Olympics
talking about a thought I had considering the multiple languages which *
the Olympics refer to as not bothering a sort uh Babel control about the
problem with everyone getting to Speak English at the London Games .,

Translation software is now available on iPhone and some UMPCs. OhOk

I won't bother this topic again . It's my tendency to mess up language @
skills at the setting on Vedic Astrology ., most times I avoid it though .,.
some Pagan Holidays of the year make me have a tendency to want to
talk about language and the setting known as effecting Epona and Ra *
[Apology] @# What the World needs is a good moderator . Amaste~!! .

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Evard wrote:Thanks Rishi Rahul .

Ah nice to see that the syntax suddenly improved to almost become intelligible, even if not quite intelligent, yet! With dawn, the mist clears!  :smt003

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

International syntax . Good for the Olympics .

You don't like befuddling babble . Got it . :) .

I'll now try my power that Be ., best to not *
comment again . Thanks and Hooray . :-D :-D

Evard . translate if you want . English .,. Games .

Rohiniranjan

Re: Functional Nature of Mars in Tula

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 am

Brahma Mihira wrote:Hi

I have doubt about functional nature of Mangala or Mars for Tula lagna people, some books have said it is functional benefic while other books have said it as functional malefic?

As rule - being 7th lord/2nd lord, and natural malefic it must be functional benefic but again as maraka planet it can be functional malefic. Mars is neutral for Venus (lagna lord) in term of relationship.

Like to get your ideas...

Thanks!

:smt017  :smt017

Dear Brian,

I and Biltu have recently been raked on coals for wishing RRji (moderator!) a happy birthday prematurely (Biltu started that one and I trusted him...;-)) so with that caveat, first of all let me wish you an EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 32 years represents in jyotish as the domain of awakening for mercury! May you receive ITs (merc is a neuter gender in jyotish and represents expense/investments in advanced training etc and expanding horizons as a good and fruitful pursuit, this year. Very generally speaking!

A good year to patch up with a sibling or someone like a sibling possibly elder, in case there is one with whom communication had been a bit challenged or non-existent or some 'issue' unresolved. You will have to make the next active move to resolve that, though! If this makes sense, go for it!

With those personal and sincere wishes and blessings (I am older than you and we are in an Indian cultural ambience and milieu in this Jyotish corner on ecclectic and global Mystic Board!) behind and aside; mars is lord of 2nd and 7th and thus represents a neutral house and a benefic house (or Evard's benevolent!). In my puny observations which I will not share because it takes time and effort, benefics as kendradhipatis hold back on their beneficience (why? The message is already getting too long...!) but do not become malefic, and the malefics as kendradhipatis vice versa! Now, if mars happens to represent the father and is placed in the column named expenditure, it would represent some sort of loss or expenditure pertaining to the father or some sacrifice etc perhaps between ages 15-22, Whether it did take place or not is dependent on certain variables including actual time of birth, place of birth and all that astrological actuarial precision which as an 'astrology reader' as your shingle says, you know already, I am sure!

A simple and straight question from you on this thread has received much konfusion and contortions and linguistic gymnastics, some of which would present even Hath yoga, which in the west is now being marketed as HOT YOGA, and they mean it folks! They actually do hath yoga in HEATED ROOMS! Well in Mother India, that is not an additional step or expense because Lord Sun provides more heat there than necessary, but who can challenge a Father's GIFT, as long as Mother is around too to provide remedies soon thereafter!

Maraka is something which I have never taken as a 'malefic factor', but more like the final exam after a certain course or curriculum known as a "Life-plan in learning about Human-experience"!

If you fail, you go back to the same class to repeat and hopefully improve. If you pass, you get promoted to the next class and given an opportunity to remember your earlier classmates that failed, and perhaps help them in succeeding, even as you continue to learn new things!

The schooling ONLY ends when you GRADUATE! Then you move to another institution of even HIGHER EDUCATION!

And that is how it goes! It is amusing to hear questions from querrants who say,"I have been worshipping Lord Krishna and fasting and doing charity for past forty years and still see no light! Panditji, please tell me which gemstone I should wear to find my ishta devta (guardian angel!) and will I achieve Moksha (paradise)? after this birthtime?"

I hope at least some of you see the 'jaw-dropping' effect that that kind of mentality can induce in some of us!

Brahma Mihira

Re: Functional Nature of Mars in Tula

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Brahma Mihira wrote:Hi

I have doubt about functional nature of Mangala or Mars for Tula lagna people, some books have said it is functional benefic while other books have said it as functional malefic?

As rule - being 7th lord/2nd lord, and natural malefic it must be functional benefic but again as maraka planet it can be functional malefic. Mars is neutral for Venus (lagna lord) in term of relationship.

Like to get your ideas...

Thanks!

:smt017  :smt017

Dear Brian,

I and Biltu have recently been raked on coals for wishing RRji (moderator!) a happy birthday prematurely (Biltu started that one and I trusted him...;-)) so with that caveat, first of all let me wish you an EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 32 years represents in jyotish as the domain of awakening for mercury! May you receive ITs (merc is a neuter gender in jyotish and represents expense/investments in advanced training etc and expanding horizons as a good and fruitful pursuit, this year. Very generally speaking!

A good year to patch up with a sibling or someone like a sibling possibly elder, in case there is one with whom communication had been a bit challenged or non-existent or some 'issue' unresolved. You will have to make the next active move to resolve that, though! If this makes sense, go for it!

With those personal and sincere wishes and blessings (I am older than you and we are in an Indian cultural ambience and milieu in this Jyotish corner on ecclectic and global Mystic Board!) behind and aside; mars is lord of 2nd and 7th and thus represents a neutral house and a benefic house (or Evard's benevolent!). In my puny observations which I will not share because it takes time and effort, benefics as kendradhipatis hold back on their beneficience (why? The message is already getting too long...!) but do not become malefic, and the malefics as kendradhipatis vice versa! Now, if mars happens to represent the father and is placed in the column named expenditure, it would represent some sort of loss or expenditure pertaining to the father or some sacrifice etc perhaps between ages 15-22, Whether it did take place or not is dependent on certain variables including actual time of birth, place of birth and all that astrological actuarial precision which as an 'astrology reader' as your shingle says, you know already, I am sure!

A simple and straight question from you on this thread has received much konfusion and contortions and linguistic gymnastics, some of which would present even Hath yoga, which in the west is now being marketed as HOT YOGA, and they mean it folks! They actually do hath yoga in HEATED ROOMS! Well in Mother India, that is not an additional step or expense because Lord Sun provides more heat there than necessary, but who can challenge a Father's GIFT, as long as Mother is around too to provide remedies soon thereafter!

Maraka is something which I have never taken as a 'malefic factor', but more like the final exam after a certain course or curriculum known as a "Life-plan in learning about Human-experience"!

If you fail, you go back to the same class to repeat and hopefully improve. If you pass, you get promoted to the next class and given an opportunity to remember your earlier classmates that failed, and perhaps help them in succeeding, even as you continue to learn new things!

The schooling ONLY ends when you GRADUATE! Then you move to another institution of even HIGHER EDUCATION!

And that is how it goes! It is amusing to hear questions from querrants who say,"I have been worshipping Lord Krishna and fasting and doing charity for past forty years and still see no light! Panditji, please tell me which gemstone I should wear to find my ishta devta (guardian angel!) and will I achieve Moksha (paradise)? after this birthtime?"

I hope at least some of you see the 'jaw-dropping' effect that that kind of mentality can induce in some of us!

Dear RRji

First of all thanks you for your birth day wishes! Yes, even I leant astrology since small ages, esp. again learnt it in official way via teachers between 1999 - 2001, but I practically used it after 30years at my age. Period 2000 - 2008, I did only experiments see whether there have truth in astrology (as I had scientific and technological background :smt002 ). If talk about mercury my mercury is in 9th house as it's own house.  :)

I want to read your explanation about 2nd/7th lord (mars) in calm mind and will come back to discussion soon...

Thanks!

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Maybe this is off topic ----

what is mean by Moksha (paradise) --- from my thoughts

Moksha (paradise) is a situation or Abastha ( not an English word ) where a soul dissolve forever with the supreme power. Muni Rishi are goes into that Moksha (paradise) after their birth time. Why I say Muni Rishi, actually they are known as Sadhak ( Not an English word ) I don't have any English words to express correctly what I want to mean. Some one need to read their ( Sadhak ) life story to know and understand why they goes in to Moksha (paradise) and how.

For general people like us paradise and hell has on this earth. Whom goes into earth paradise and Whom goes into earth hell this is depend on their work and kind of thoughts on their life time. Just look around then you can see that some one live with full luxury and some one live with hard work. Why is this differences ? because of the free will.

Hope you all understand what I want to say or mean. Maybe I am wrong what I say above. but when I ask this question to him who is living inside of me he gives me this answer. And I understand and feel this is the truth. That's why I share my feelings and thoughts here by some words which I am not able to express absolutely correctly.

Certain

Post by Certain » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:54 pm

biltu wrote:Maybe this is off topic ----

Moksha (paradise) is a situation or Abastha ( not an English word ) where a soul dissolve forever with the supreme power. Muni Rishi are goes into that Moksha (paradise) after their birth time. Why I say Muni Rishi, actually they are known as Sadhak ( Not an English word ) I don't have any English words to express correctly what I want to mean. Some one need to read their ( Sadhak ) life story to know and understand why they goes in to Moksha (paradise) and how.

For general people like us paradise and hell has on this earth. Whom goes into earth paradise and Whom goes into earth hell this is depend on their work and kind of thoughts on their life time. Just look around then you can see that some one live with full luxury and some one live with hard work. Why is this differences ? because of the free will.

Hope you all understand what I want to say or mean. Maybe I am wrong what I say above. but when I ask this question to him who is living inside of me he gives me this answer. And I understand and feel this is the truth. That's why I share my feelings and thoughts here by some words which I am not able to express absolutely correctly.
Mokha is not paradise , it is almost when soul merges back with 'source' or God and is uniformly aligned with it in attributes and finds/ seeks no duality from it.
Paradise is different and is synonym of heaven. You never know how many peaceful Loka exist around in different dimensions. So paradise is another 'good' dimension which is not as strenuous as Earth but then it is nothing close to be called as Moksha.
Moksha is attained by souls who desire unification over anything else. Feature/attribute required is Neutrality to everything. It is going above and beyond the opposites of Prakrati guna eg love and hatred , friendship and enmity , sacred karma or sin etc.  It is extracting oneself out of all the guna of prakriti and unifing and merging  in source / god.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Certain wrote:
biltu wrote:Maybe this is off topic ----

Mokha is not paradise , it is almost when soul merges back with 'source' or God and is uniformly aligned with it in attributes and finds/ seeks no duality from it.
Paradise is different and is synonym of heaven. You never know how many peaceful Loka exist around in different dimensions. So paradise is another 'good' dimension which is not as strenuous as Earth but then it is nothing close to be called as Moksha.
Moksha is attained by souls who desire unification over anything else. Feature/attribute required is Neutrality to everything. It is going above and beyond the opposites of Prakrati guna eg love and hatred , friendship and enmity , sacred karma or sin etc.  It is extracting oneself out of all the guna of prakriti and unifing and merging  in source / god.
A Wonderfully Practical thought on moksha......not from the books; but from Real Experience........Certainly Growing & blossoming in Life.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Evard wrote:Thanks Rishi Rahul .

Hi Evard,

Even then, as a dedicated and old MB follower, you are doing great despite the problems of Languages.

Do bother this topic by keeping to it. :)
A bit straying is okay like healthy Jupiter...

Thank you for your kind words,

RishiRahul

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Trying to comment again . Bad language tendency .

Mohksha and the role of Krishna is in the India Rig maste ruling as
what would be the stories not of the evaporate of the soul to high*
enlighten though as the stories to describe high Bodvie.a then . , .
what will be the role of the Kingdom of old Lord when the Brahma
calendar began the time of Peace to show what the ruling of the *
Houses of Heaven were in the Transit Story about Venus and Mars
not occuring in the High Summon of the Deities which appear after
the Pantheon on basis what is Indian role of Saturn Indra Heaven*
after the transit of the Older Trine of Brahma and his Vishnu Antiy
left for space unknown seen by me [in altar] as Pana.u the realm!
Seava! and his three kindred likeness known as brothers began @
magnifying the spaces of 50 system Star N Planet . Mythic . Evard     Mars and Venus don't occur in astrolomy . MerValu .

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Tho{ugh} ., Indra does not reside at Saturn in astrolomy .

He is the keeper of debate and defense at Uranus . :) #@

Mars and Venus don't occur in* modern undesignated new
calculation of the ruling to begin the effect to health and #
modern {dangerous} power with Mercury as a foreign wia
system known to be the problem with the galactic turn as:
not afforded to the same blessed years on basis to begin!!
Mohksa turn of the 5,000 years proper time within onehalf
second to the time of turn of calendar besides * Calendar
including Krisna as the lord before the 150 years when we
begin newer thought as the imposing of Lord's India M0na
known as the turn of teaching in numerology . <sigh> Ev.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”