Blame this one on Biltu! ;-<

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Blame this one on Biltu! ;-<

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 am

biltu wrote:Yes, will you, will you be my friend, will you.
Every one can then why should not you.
GOD grace for everyone.

Biltu,

Falling in step with my latest self-appointed teacher, {on INTERNET} Mr. Astrologer who has taken upon himself despite his many chores as an astrologer, scholar, writer and the latest 'exterminator - Terminator!' of one (moi?) who has never claimed to be perfect (or even PURRfect, though cats have always loved me, I know not why (unless the V9 obviously was rightly chosen!), I too at times have taken to respond more than once to a message/warning/whatever! Hopefully, creatively! My MA always cried when She saw mediocrity!

Despite the HAHA_kar saints of actuarial reality...! Or worse...?

As long as God remains Something outside of us, whether good-bad-ugly, as we may be too or feel ourselves to be or perceived by others, as long as we can refrain from calling ourselves as teachers, guides, perfect and similar labels, medals and models -- and we have seen many of those, as long as we have not claimed such for ourselves and EVER, or felt that way, we will be OKAY!

If I have, ever claimed so, please produce the evidence!

The proof of that, at least for me, has simply been friendly souls that have stated so, despite their self-imposed silence due to being busy in other things and elsewhere! Or just TIME that is at a premium for all of us!

We have seen many concrete beliefs here and there and elsewhere, some going as long back as Sumeria and even Atlantis and similar (40+ years and counting...!) sharings, one soon gets to get to know of the 'lay of the land' -- in the north, east, west and south (NEWS?) which travels fast! Faster now because we have Internet! ;-)

Never been against KALI AWATAR (WWW), and ONLY convinced that GROUPS, public or hidden are NOT where Jyotish or other deeper matters shall ever be found or seriousness and sincerity about those!

Shared it with one brother and he did not like that! I am sure others would feel the same way too!

Maybe my style must be different with the conservatives and the traditionals who pretend to be the conservationalists! But I never wrote for them! They are deeply entrenched into GOSPEL!

I have always had a simple belief! MA knows what must be preserved and remain available for Her children to pick up and learn from! And my belief has been right so far! Take it or leave it and go waste your time looking for a teacher or preacher etc! Unless that is what you want and were destined to...!

Love, Light, Jwalataranga, Reality...!

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 pm

The actual thread where I wrote those statement  :smt002

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=81782

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm

biltu wrote:The actual thread where I wrote those statement  :smt002

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=81782
AH! But that was there, my friend, on the reading subforum where we all pursue the role (seriously and sincerely and sombre-ly) that being jyotishis we have taken a silent oath of.

Here, we let our hair down (real or virtual!) and even when having fun in discussing and exploring, always with joy and mirth in soul, we strive to learn from one another, when and if we can.

It is like home! In temple room we pray silently or loudly or sometimes even dancing begins but always GOD in our focus. But in the drawing-living-recreation room, we play with the blocks of astrology and experiment because such PLAY would not be hurtful! But when seriously giving reading where some individual's mind and heart and soul and REAL LIFE is involved, we must be sensitive and tune-in!

And who better equipped to 'tune-in' empathetically and in a flash, than an "Intuitive"! And you are one, are you not? If I recall...! You are good at 'fishing' threads as recently demonstrated. Maybe you can revisit earlier posts and find it and reconnect with your self!

Love, Light, Sincerely!

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”