Virtuous Love

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Virtuous Love

Post by biltu » Thu May 09, 2013 7:07 pm

What are the yogas indicating in astrology to makes a person virtuous in Love. Here Love I mean Man to Woman, Woman to Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1kW1MbNI5Y

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Virtuous Love

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

biltu wrote:What are the yogas indicating in astrology to makes a person virtuous in Love. Here Love I mean Man to Woman, Woman to Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1kW1MbNI5Y

How about gays? Are they excluded?

RishiRahul

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu May 09, 2013 9:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote: How about gays? Are they excluded?

RishiRahul
They are not excluded in the terms of Feelings. I see some person who has feelings to the same gender. I did not talk with them as they are not known person to me. But I see some interview on the internet where they describe their feelings which is same like a feelings between Man and Woman has. So in the terms of Feelings they are not excluded.

I want to know which yogas indicating in astrology to makes a person virtuous in Love. Kindly share your thoughts  :smt006

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 am

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: How about gays? Are they excluded?

RishiRahul
They are not excluded in the terms of Feelings. I see some person who has feelings to the same gender. I did not talk with them as they are not known person to me. But I see some interview on the internet where they describe their feelings which is same like a feelings between Man and Woman has. So in the terms of Feelings they are not excluded.

I want to know which yogas indicating in astrology to makes a person virtuous in Love. Kindly share your thoughts  :smt006

Biltu,

Many men and women these days seem to be overly concerned about their soul-mates and partners and lovers etc!

All very normal and physiological, of course!

Each individual is born with a KARMA! A WILL and an inheritance (biological, and spiritual) that is all right there in the epoch when the proverbial STORK dropped us in our MA's lap!

But since you are an astrologer, I would just lead your attention to the fourth house and all its other indicators!

MA is Bahu-rupinee...! She has been a daughter, niece, playful and serious, and earthly while being heavenly, and then mother and grandmother and homemaker and career woman! Nurse, Doctor, Teacher, and Student too in HER role as a daughter, sister, lover and admirer!

Stop sweating the small stuff! It changes every ten years or so on CYBER-NET!

Trust me! WHAT CHANGES NOT, though, are those who did not give up and stuck around!

It is NOT about yogas or similar whatever! It is about HONESTY and CLARITY! ;-)

Love and Light and Laughing!

Rohiniranjan

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: But since you are an astrologer, I would just lead your attention to the fourth house and all its other indicators!
It is very nice of you to say that I am an Astrologer  :)
But one darkest things you don't know about me in Astrology is that I can't put those planets on those astro houses without using a astrological software and I can't forecast an incident correctly after calculating from my brain. So I am not an Astrologer.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: But since you are an astrologer, I would just lead your attention to the fourth house and all its other indicators!
It is very nice of you to say that I am an Astrologer  :)
But one darkest things you don't know about me in Astrology is that I can't put those planets on those astro houses without using a astrological software and I can't forecast an incident correctly after calculating from my brain. So I am not an Astrologer.
It is true that ideally the astrologer should be able to make and read the chart and give remedial advice, from scratch, but even if one uses ancient formulae, they are using someone else's help! The ancient texts are helping them! So no one need to feel that just because they cannot erect a chart, unaided, they are not astrologers. Chart etc is in a sense mechanical steps but real KEY is interpretation. And even in that you must have seen there are so many different ways and approaches. If you are not comfortable in visualizing a chart in mind, at this time, draw it on paper. Problem solved!

RR

Return to “Vedic Astrology”